Pages:
Author

Topic: do we really need stable coin? - page 11. (Read 1478 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
August 02, 2020, 02:56:48 AM
It just takes patience and perseverance to value the true nature of bitcoin. Prices rocket up inconceivably bitcoin on it's way to $20,000. If said thing is to happen, it will be very unwise for you not to know how to Increase your Btc instead of Just Hodlin. I got this tips first hand from Larry Thompson. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 02, 2020, 02:49:39 AM
stable coin is very useful to be able to keep assets in order not to fall you could certainly see when bitcoin has decreased drastically suddenly then you will experience substantial losses see today if bitcoin fall we can buy a stable coin with a value fixed for example you buy one bitcoin at a price of $ 10000 you can sell at a price of $ 11000 with stable coin usdt and USDC if bitcoin down $ 9,000 you can buy more with stable coin bitcoin is very useful for traders bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 02, 2020, 02:48:31 AM
 think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins?
Pages:
Jump to: