Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 5. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 1
I have hope to be able to see bull run and it wont be far again,it is right here with us. The bull is here so everybody should prepare to be happy
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

I don't think bull run will be a dream, but I know it won't be possible soon
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
success is the beginning of dreams that come true in situations and conditions like now our beliefs and patience are very important and necessary capital and as investors we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in his investment
Activity: 434
The market needs a reboot: getting rid of dead coins, fraudulent projects, regulating ico, trust and returning investors to the market, supporting the legalization of cryptocurrencies, the arrival of strong new campaigns on the market - all these factors can provoke a run with the bulls.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hope remains and will continue to remain in our hearts. I am sure that today there are so many people who still want the cryptocurrency world to become even more reliable. I think that all this will definitely help us become richer.
Activity: 454
There is absolutely hope that there will be a bull run very very soon. Although, so many things have been projected to emerge this year to facilitate the growth in crypto market price, but unfortunately nothing like that has happened yet. Nonetheless, I still believe that bull run is definitely going to be a possibility this year. All we need to do is to be patient and keep our hopes high.The bull run may happen sooner than
we expected or happen lately. So many developmental programs that have being proposed by many cryptocurrency agencies for this year will soon begin to take effect which I know will have positive effect in the crypto market price very soon. So, there's hope for bull run this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
There is hope of bull run with the ways things are going, the time is what anyone cannot be sure of but with more institution adopting crypto, there is hope of bull run
Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
The weekly and daily chart says the sideways trend still running no up or downtrend at this time, But we still expect crypto Bullrun coming.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Judging by the previous crypto cycles, it's very likely we will see another bull run because all the bear runs have always been preceded by bull run.

I am sure that this will happen, but the time gap between cycles can reach more than two years, and during this time many unfavorable events can occur.
Activity: 462
Judging by the previous crypto cycles, it's very likely we will see another bull run because all the bear runs have always been preceded by bull run.
we can see the the bull run but the question is when. Its hard enough to say that we see the bull run ans expecting on profit. This is the hardest part experience on investing on cryptocurrencies. Much better when investing cryptocurrency on time that tje price fall dont expect on a bull run. Just wait and focus on the other things.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

There is no financial market in the world that remain constant in a depress state forever,the cryptocurrency market is no exceptional,the market will eventually recover very soon and our dream of a bull run will come to pass. Let us be patience and wait
Activity: 322
Yes, the market is really almost not working, but this does not mean that this is the end of the cryptocurrency. Many of us have already faced such a fall more than once, but in the end the market turned around and brought a good profit for all participants in this market. I am sure that soon we will see all cryptocurrency coins stable and rich again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Of course, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover. I think that at the moment only optimists are left on the market. We need to support cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
I assume that all who read the topics on this forum expect that the situation in the crypto market will change sooner or later. So a couple X lies ahead of us))
Activity: 546
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Before 2019 we saw the red Market in quick succession whereby too many coins and altcoins values were so low that many of us did not have choice rather than to HODL and wait for when the market becomes stable. And now in 2019 we have seen so many news surrounding the Cryptocurrency Marketplace and I am so confident that the bull run is not far from now. Let's get ready for it and don't forget to bag more in preparation for it...
Activity: 434
I am sure that cryptocurrencies in 2019 will grow and there is every chance that the price of Bitcoin will increase to 6000 - 8000 thousand dollars. I think that in 2019 it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420
I think that there will be growth, no one doubts, now I think that it will not be soon, strong growth, I think that you should not wait in 2019...
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble and it is cyclical, so sooner or later after a strong fall will certainly come a period of rising prices, there is no guarantee that the growth will be strong, but it will be, we can only wait, because I agree with you, this year it is unlikely to see it
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Cryptocurrencies are following cycles. Cycles are created by thinking of masses - growth and fall - bull and bear market. Smart investors buy in bear market and cumulate more coins. And they are selling in bull market.
Activity: 182
I think new hope will come, because I am also still positive at the price of kryptocurenccy now even though the price is still relatively cheap, because I am also sure that the development of daily krypto prices has also increased.
Pages:
Jump to: