Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you accept the evidence of No Global Warming? - page 2. (Read 1149 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

I am a big believer in the Anthropogenic Global Warming "project". Huge, mega believer. What is 21 years in the lifetime of a planet? Nothing. Satellite technology is what? So new and untested. But we can stop it. We can stop the Anthropogenic Global Warming "project". Also it is unscientific to deny the Anthropogenic Global Warming "project". Borderline illegal and even racist...

I accept the evidence of No No Global Warming...

Cool

LOL...

<>
Now that's a Fine Outstanding Comment, Young Man.  You can go far.

I'll put a good word in for you with the Kommisar.

<>

I will NOT argue the issues in this thread.

I'm sticking to asking the questions in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
I kinda wish there was global warming. The polar ice caps might melt, causing the oceans to rise, and a few cities on the coasts to have to be abandoned. But the benefits to mankind would be tremendous.

Siberia and Northern Canada would become warm enough for people to live in, so that the earth could hold a much larger population.

Extra moisture in the atmosphere would cause the Sahara to bloom - more room for population. The Islamic peoples wouldn't have an excuse for having to live near Israel any longer, so there might be peace for a while.

Moisture in the atmosphere would protect the earth from harmful cosmic and UV radiation. In addition, the moisture in the atmosphere would cause a great increase in natural H2O2, thereby disinfecting the world, and putting the corrupt medical out of business.

All the extra living space would allow people to move out of the present jungles rather than destroying them. The natural pharmacopeia in the jungles could be expanded so that mankind could find herbal substances to increase length of life, so mankind could have enough time to develop space travel to go and inhabit other worlds...

Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If NO, how long does it have to not warm before you accept the lack of Global Warming?

When I see more ice building up in the the arctics, then I will accept there's no global warming.

I think scientists are agreeing there is global warming. They do not agree no what is causing it. Some attribute it to a natural cycle of the Sun, but I don't buy it. We are generating heat with more electrical appliances then ever, we are burning fossil fuels in power plants and vehicles on the streets. How can the Earth not warm up more than 50 years ago?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
It's easy for me. I've seen global warming at work! There are cities in Italy which I first visited in the 70's and they have changed. The sea level has risen. Go to Castel Volturno, it used to be a lovely place, now they have floods every year. It's quite likely the city would be totally underwater in 50 years. Go to Chamonix, and check pictures from the place 100 years ago. There was more place snow during summer time than there is now during winter.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

I am a big believer in the Anthropogenic Global Warming "project". Huge, mega believer. What is 21 years in the lifetime of a planet? Nothing. Satellite technology is what? So new and untested. But we can stop it. We can stop the Anthropogenic Global Warming "project". Also it is unscientific to deny the Anthropogenic Global Warming "project". Borderline illegal and even racist...

I accept the evidence of No No Global Warming...

Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
What poisons the idea of global warming is two things. First is it hits me every time a big project is shut down because the luddites think it hurts mother earth.
This means less jobs and I think you will find most people in the  global warming denial camp to have that link.
Second is the groups that are profiting off the whole concept of global warming and really driving the issue.

I also do not play well with others and tend not to like being told whats good for me. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Yes or no?

We're now going on 21 years.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/17/satellites-earth-is-nearly-in-its-21st-year-without-global-warming/

If NO, how long does it have to not warm before you accept the lack of Global Warming?

If YES, what would have to happen to make you reverse your view?
Pages:
Jump to: