Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you actually think major coins will be live in 2025? - page 5. (Read 1357 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
In my personal opinion only few coins like bitcoin, ethereum and few other coins will last that long, all other faster then bullet, partnership coins,and many other shitcoin will die. what you think?
Yes many of the altcoins were worthless so it may hide in few years but there were lot of new coins created by people everyday so at 2015 the number of crypto currencies were in usage will be more than now.But we need to pick only the best coins to invest so the shit coins will fade away by themselves.
fully agreed and best thing i ever read. All i hear is to the moon, bitcoin killer, ethereum killer , and whatnot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think 100 top ranking coin according to market cap will still exist in the market in that years, and the demand will increasing because my prediction in every years the market cap of crypto will be increase and growing, in that times the market cap of crypto can be around $10 or $50 trillion . Currently there are more than 4000 coin and token tradeable in the market and some of them can be die later because no demand and lost value.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
In my personal opinion only few coins like bitcoin, ethereum and few other coins will last that long, all other faster then bullet, partnership coins,and many other shitcoin will die. what you think?
Yes many of the altcoins were worthless so it may hide in few years but there were lot of new coins created by people everyday so at 2015 the number of crypto currencies were in usage will be more than now.But we need to pick only the best coins to invest so the shit coins will fade away by themselves.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: