Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum? - page 10. (Read 2529 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
February 05, 2018, 03:27:52 PM
Of course I understand how and for what the Etherium was created, but you still do not understand? I think that this project will just be the future of all crypto-currencies, because I have never seen such stability as an etherium.
In fact, no coin is stable now, but this is how crypto market works: dynamically and changeable.
It has lower transaction cost than BTC, it is an advantage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 05, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
Of course I understand how and for what the Etherium was created, but you still do not understand? I think that this project will just be the future of all crypto-currencies, because I have never seen such stability as an etherium.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
February 05, 2018, 03:16:00 PM
Ether is actually a very strong good currency. However, in my opinion, he is overrated today regarding Bitcoin. It is worth taking a closer look at the rest of the alternative coins

ETH is pretty expensive for its utility today, however I think it is undervalued in terms of its speculative future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 01:46:52 PM
Ether is actually a very strong good currency. However, in my opinion, he is overrated today regarding Bitcoin. It is worth taking a closer look at the rest of the alternative coins
Activity: 443
February 04, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
for the moment I see indeed the movement of altcoin and bitcoin is getting harder to predict but I think it's a matter of time.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 07:55:05 AM
I agree with this. I can really understand Ethereum.This coin is very suitable for long term investment and the ethereum is very popular from the beginning.
www.positivebetting.com
February 03, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
Make sure to read this if you are invested in Ethereum and dont really understand it.
www.positivebetting.com
January 30, 2018, 03:53:42 PM
Great article.

Hope it convinces more people about the superiority of eth.

Thanks I appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 154
January 27, 2018, 03:24:57 PM
It is quite complicated . But for now just learn about smart contract, gas price, sending and receiving tokens and if you can program bit, create your own customize tokens and sent to your friends, who knows  you can even make ICO of your dream startup from the tokens .
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 12:00:50 PM
Great article.

Hope it convinces more people about the superiority of eth.
www.positivebetting.com
January 27, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
I do not understand all of ETH, the only question for me is that:  Is Eth worth investing ?
There are too many tech knowledge in crypto , that does not mean  we have to learn all the tech before we invest in crypto.

Really hard question to anwser, I dont know how much you have, what your risk management is etc
You might want to check out my YouTube video, where I talk about my portfolio. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zQO99uXUG0&t=0s
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
I do not understand all of ETH, the only question for me is that:  Is Eth worth investing ?
There are too many tech knowledge in crypto , that does not mean  we have to learn all the tech before we invest in crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 12:20:22 AM
Etherum is a long term investment, thanks for this article it will help some persons understand it more.
www.positivebetting.com
January 26, 2018, 08:58:13 PM
Really thank you very much for your article, I was born a bit stupid, I have learned a month or two still can not understand ethereum, especially technical problems, your article really helped me a great deal, thanks again.

No problem, I am glad you enjoy it Smiley Message me if you have any questions.
Activity: 133
Merit: 22
January 26, 2018, 05:10:27 AM
Really thank you very much for your article, I was born a bit stupid, I have learned a month or two still can not understand ethereum, especially technical problems, your article really helped me a great deal, thanks again.
Activity: 350
January 26, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
I think ethereum is a really good coin which is suitable for long-term investments and also fast trading. I really like its price characteristics and I find it very innovative. I hope that ethereum will reach great prices in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
which I know ethereum is alt-coin that from the beginning out the price keeps rising like bitcoin prices even now the price is very high compared to other alt-coin
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
January 25, 2018, 04:58:28 PM
No, I dont understand ETH and the other coins. There are a lots of comments , ideas and changing graphs.. But one day i am gonna make it. Thank you for good posts dear friends.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
January 25, 2018, 04:54:35 PM
Its quite a pity that not everyone who invest in crypto actually understands the technology behind it. I saw today that an airport in Brisbane would be accepting crypto currencies as payment in its terminal. that alone is news for some people to get into crypto and start throwing money around. But come on, the blind followers who normally or naturally fall off the rail.

I think the recent correction in crypto  is also attributed to the blind investors who throw their money around anyhow.

folks should learn about the technology and how it would impact lives.

Activity: 392
January 25, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

The features of eth is much that you can't understand all...

I tried to do more research about it...
Pages:
Jump to: