Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree people barrow money for gambling? - page 3. (Read 18526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Naa,I have never seen anyone taking a loan for gambling.
I am addicted to dice but have never taken a loan for gambling.
some of people i think he want to borrow money for gambling and he post on wrong section, but yeah i disagree for it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12807441

I think that user was trying sell his account for money to gamble but without noticing posted in gambling section for loan. Looks like fully addicted to gambling

Maybe he just made a mistake, I don't think he's necessarily addicted to gambling, however anything is possible. He was willing to offer his account as collateral, so I don't think that he would run off with the money, unless he really disregards his account.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
some of people i think he want to borrow money for gambling and he post on wrong section, but yeah i disagree for it.

I think that user was trying sell his account for money to gamble but without noticing posted in gambling section for loan. Looks like fully addicted to gambling
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f

well i think he is just trying to sell his account but instead of selling, he is pretending to be asking for a loan that he dont intend to return.
When you are become addicted in gamble you can think some not good IDEA or bad attitude, just to barrow money to recover in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

well i think he is just trying to sell his account but instead of selling, he is pretending to be asking for a loan that he dont intend to return.
Activity: 168

When someone decide to borrow money for gambling, i think they already got addicted with fantasy that "they can get money from gamble" which in fact, they just lose. If they're not lose and can make big profit like that, they would not asking for loan.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So, lending out for gambling or trading is not good for expecting the repayment on schedule.

Its a gamble anyway , if he win then he will repay it on time plus the interest but if he dont win then the repayment may be longer . It is about trust, I would lend someone I know even if he use it for gambling

When your friend got lost with your money, actually you give them opportunity for "hardtime" to pay you back.
Gambling is not for get money.

If you really care about your friend, you will reject their asking for borrow money.
i dont really care about this as people can do whatever they want with their money even lend it for gambling
What if this people is your relatives or member of your family do you still don't care? For me if one of my family barrowing money because of gambling I as her/him to stop because it destroyed our family.

thats a different case between the lender and the person who is asking for a loan to gamble. the point of the post you quoted is he as general point of view while in your point is as the person asking the loan. its just a different case so nothing related on such basis

Yes lenders only look for profits at the end and some of them may not worried about what borrower will do with the money as long as they have a collateral then they will lend the money but some people will not lend because they think they will be indirectly putting one family in a difficult position so it all depends on people mind set. But I know some one is borrowing money for gambling then I will not lend money at any cost.
but many people who do take loans and surely able to pay back the loan from their jobs etc... are pretty acceptable .
lending to gamblers who want to or think to pay back from their bet is just a fantasy ,not to fall in.

Let's talk about their lending interest, 1 week 15%. How cool.
Sometimes with that condition, i ever think that some of the borrower will use it for gambling.

Anyway, we cannot ask loan for gambling, even if you're a really good gambler. (but you ask loan because you're just lost)
You will thanks for this suggestion. Let's think again, what is the benefit on gambling? Is that really important so you have to borrow money just for spend it on there? How many profit you already make until today? And how if your family know that you're borrow money for gambling?
So, lending out for gambling or trading is not good for expecting the repayment on schedule.

Its a gamble anyway , if he win then he will repay it on time plus the interest but if he dont win then the repayment may be longer . It is about trust, I would lend someone I know even if he use it for gambling
You would lend someone you know. Even he/ she use in gambling but ask for collateral for safety of your money, because now a days its not easy to trust somebody even your friend or relative,
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
i dont really care about this as people can do whatever they want with their money even lend it for gambling
What if this people is your relatives or member of your family do you still don't care? For me if one of my family barrowing money because of gambling I as her/him to stop because it destroyed our family.

thats a different case between the lender and the person who is asking for a loan to gamble. the point of the post you quoted is he as general point of view while in your point is as the person asking the loan. its just a different case so nothing related on such basis

Yes lenders only look for profits at the end and some of them may not worried about what borrower will do with the money as long as they have a collateral then they will lend the money but some people will not lend because they think they will be indirectly putting one family in a difficult position so it all depends on people mind set. But I know some one is borrowing money for gambling then I will not lend money at any cost.
but many people who do take loans and surely able to pay back the loan from their jobs etc... are pretty acceptable .
lending to gamblers who want to or think to pay back from their bet is just a fantasy ,not to fall in.

But both the case are not good in my view, If you fail in your attempt to pay back the loan, you will go for other resources which would make some time work out and many time may lead to run away. So, lending out for gambling or trading is not good for expecting the repayment on schedule.
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

I think this category people are very less because when one addicted to gambling, then you give them millions also some time will be shortage for them to lose.
yeah so you should not lend money to such people ....people who have the possibilty to clear the debt even after losing are not problematic to lend money.
legendary
Merit: 1023

I think this category people are very less because when one addicted to gambling, then you give them millions also some time will be shortage for them to lose.
Activity: 420

legendary
Merit: 1005

Activity: 910

Activity: 378
thats not a good idea i think as the one who borrows money will surely loose it all what means he will not return his loan
most of the borrowers may not be able to pay its debts because it lost gambling,
actually it does not matter when he has an collateral when he borrowed money, so I don't care for what he borrowed, if he doesn't pay, the collateral will be mine
Activity: 420
thats not a good idea i think as the one who borrows money will surely loose it all what means he will not return his loan
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: