Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with Binance's behavior? - page 3. (Read 380 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 256
July 29, 2021, 05:01:46 PM
~snip~

In the image above, that pump took place in futures markets on Binance's BTC-USDT perpetual pair on 26 Jul, 2021. You can check the spot charts that there was no $12k pump during when it pumped in futures. The volume at spot was also not so good, but that $12k futures candle had a 182k btc traded volume for that hour only. This cannot be any institution or a normal person's work, I smell something fishy here to attack the traders and decide the trend, change it and liquidate them to make quick money.

Based on the chart, it seems that there's an attempted manipulation happening mate and partly I agree on your analysis that situation turned out fishy. Much better if we choose spot instead of futures, because that system in binance was governed by trading bots or operated by real time traders who've been working for them. We can't beat the computer, they're monitoring our activities so just avoid this type of trading section if you think you're losing much.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
July 29, 2021, 04:21:47 PM

In the image above, that pump took place in futures markets on Binance's BTC-USDT perpetual pair on 26 Jul, 2021. You can check the spot charts that there was no $12k pump during when it pumped in futures. The volume at spot was also not so good, but that $12k futures candle had a 182k btc traded volume for that hour only. This cannot be any institution or a normal person's work, I smell something fishy here to attack the traders and decide the trend, change it and liquidate them to make quick money.
Pages:
Jump to: