Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with ChatGPT on the club that might win the premier League? - page 7. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 595
Stupid answer.

Unbelievable that ChatGPT did not mention Erling Haaland when mentioning some Manchester City players as world class players.
Lol I was going to say this.

I think ChatGPT are collecting past and present information because they mentioned Manchester City and Liverpool as the candidate, both of them were top 1 and 2 in the last season. They didn't mention Haaland because Haaland was joined Manchester City in this season, Mahrez and Kevin De Bruyne were carried Manchester City in the last year. They didn't mention Sterling because he already joined Chelsea.

And Manchester United are the present information because they are comeback after Ronaldo was terminated.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Stupid answer.

Unbelievable that ChatGPT did not mention Erling Haaland when mentioning some Manchester City players as world class players.

I am surprised not to see Arsenal among. Who is Manchester United and Liverpool this season when talking about Arsenal to win the league? The clubs are not just to be compared with Arsenal. Only Manchester City is mainly competing with Arsenal.

Who to win 2022/2023 EPL: Arsenal or Manchester City.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 715
Due to the recent use of A.I in assisting man's job, it just came to my mind this morning that what if I try to ask ChatGPT about which club is liken to win the premier league match this season and this is what I got shown down below..

So what are your say on this, is ChatGPT right or wrong on the 3 clubs it suggested and the reasons given below??

Because by this A.I, you could see it chose "Manchester City" as the first club likely to win the league this season, while, Liverpool stand as the Second club likely to win the league, and Manchester United stands as the third club likely to win the league this season.

So what are your thoughts on this, do you agree with ChatGPT or not??

Pages:
Jump to: