Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with the experts? - page 2. (Read 734 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 11, 2020, 11:50:49 AM
Experts are there to hype or review the market. No matter how convincing are their cases regarding crypto projects, it is still important that you verify their claim. I use these experts reviews to get awareness about new projects but at the end of the day, my investment decisions are still based on my research.

It always be the fact and a must, reviewing each decisions and try to make it a concrete one not base from experts opinions but with your own ideas and analysis.

Knowing their position and learn from how they think about the current decision they've made,
it will helps as you'll be able to go further reviewing everything.
In my opinion, most of the analyzes of some experts have specific goals to adjust the cryptocurrency market in the right direction. One way or another, most of the cryptocurrency users react very strongly to all sorts of news and opinions of experts, and do not trust their personal experience.
that is why those people who learn about the news earlier than others earn more than others. such people know how to predict the mood of people who invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
August 11, 2020, 10:45:10 AM
Experts are there to hype or review the market. No matter how convincing are their cases regarding crypto projects, it is still important that you verify their claim. I use these experts reviews to get awareness about new projects but at the end of the day, my investment decisions are still based on my research.

It always be the fact and a must, reviewing each decisions and try to make it a concrete one not base from experts opinions but with your own ideas and analysis.

Knowing their position and learn from how they think about the current decision they've made,
In my opinion, most of the analyzes of some experts have specific goals to adjust the cryptocurrency market in the right direction. One way or another, most of the cryptocurrency users react very strongly to all sorts of news and opinions of experts, and do not trust their personal experience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 11, 2020, 10:40:06 AM
you need to do not only your analysis but also use the information from the experts. I think that a good combination of these two options will be most profitable
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 11, 2020, 10:36:50 AM

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
August 11, 2020, 10:28:55 AM
As far as the market is concerned it contradicts to the negativity of the economy, market is not a mirror of global economy because we are witnessing impressive growth this past few weeks. Despite the devastating crisis investors can still make money out of crypto these days and crypto projects are not bothered by it instead the development still continues.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 11, 2020, 10:21:41 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
August 11, 2020, 09:31:42 AM
Yes of course though their speculation may not go through but since they are expert in a certain field and could say a lot about a certain aspect then pretty sure you can make it as a reference in doing something like a decision making. We need those people who do the arguments the most this is why there is a discussion needed before making a decision. So, with these experts it will be easily to analyze how things will be done and if it could be make things possible. So, just make it as a reference because it is still your decision to make.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
August 11, 2020, 08:40:16 AM
I don't see how the pandemic is affecting crypto growth, instead it's making crypto the only path for big companies and investors, it's possible that more money can get pumped into crypto after the pandemic but it looks like this covid 19 is here to stay just like a epidemic
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
August 11, 2020, 07:44:42 AM
corona has affected  the economics globally  but has also dampened the growth of crypto-currencies. Until the dreadful disease get wholly wiped off, it is not possible to see any improvement in the crypto market.

Various experts are constantly monitoring the market and saying this. I agree with them.

What do you think about this? Do you also monitor the market?
In my theory this pandemic is one of the best reason to implement their agenda like war on cash. Here in our country they started to implement a cashless payment on all toll gates entrance and exit. They are not allowed money now, Seems this crypto world has a lot of opportunities to represents their cryptocurrency with a lot of usage that we do not need cash.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
August 11, 2020, 07:38:49 AM

its very contradictive between crypto market and our economic life. many government trying the best effort to market their country save from recesion but in other place we see looks like many people invest their money into cryptocurrency market , its indicated on crypto market capitalization . in one hand we confuse to survive in real life , but in other hand we see digital market growth alot.

The high interest of investors to invest in crypto because Bitcoin is considered the safest investment at this time, apart from gold.
Investing in both is an effort to secure wealth from the threat of a global economic recession.
And the high demand for Bitcoin from the US triggers an increase in prices, this high demand is driven by the OCC statement
that allows banks in the US to provide cryptocurrency custody services for customers.
Activity: 673
August 11, 2020, 07:30:46 AM
But yesterday, when the corona came from China to Asia and Europe, it is true that the world economy is in chaos and it is difficult to avoid a sluggish market, but now it is starting to improve. hopefully the corona drug will be found. bitcoin economy is now increasing slowly by 20% in August. I think this year will improve and improve in the Christmas season.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
August 11, 2020, 07:19:11 AM
In some ways I can say I that what crypto experts is agreeable but at the back of my mind cryptocurrencies and this industry is so fluid and flexible. We have seen a ups of the market and how it goes to the moon and make a bullish run so we never know but let's always look at the brighter side and be optimistic all the time.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2020, 07:10:48 AM
You can already see that those experts were not correct.
Most crypto currencies have risen in price even compared to before the corona outbreak.
Plus: You should never trust self proclaimed experts, do your own research and act accordingly.
Everyone who bought during the initial dip in march already made a nice profit.
Of course i didn't buy back then  Undecided

You can always learn from those self proclaimed experts, if you manage to study and do your research regarding to their predictions.

You'll be able to pick the right position for your investment, there's always two sides and if you deal with your research
you'll comes up with the right one and earned. Never to blindly follow tips always do your own studies.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
August 11, 2020, 07:04:30 AM
You can already see that those experts were not correct.
Most crypto currencies have risen in price even compared to before the corona outbreak.
Plus: You should never trust self proclaimed experts, do your own research and act accordingly.
Everyone who bought during the initial dip in march already made a nice profit.
Of course i didn't buy back then  Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2020, 06:52:39 AM
corona has affected  the economics globally  but has also dampened the growth of crypto-currencies. Until the dreadful disease get wholly wiped off, it is not possible to see any improvement in the crypto market.

Various experts are constantly monitoring the market and saying this. I agree with them.

What do you think about this? Do you also monitor the market?

You should have asked if experts determined both the Economic Status of the Cryptocurrency Industry and the Economic Statuses of countries being affected by the Corona Virus. If we pertain to the economical status of countries, then YES, it greatly affected their industries because of the loss of jobs of people than requires them to be physically present. If we now pertain to Cryptocurrencies, we are not even sure if Corona Virus affected Cryptocurrencies but we can see that there are more Cryptocurrencies created to tackle the issue regarding medical issues and I guess that is a good thing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
August 11, 2020, 06:37:44 AM
I do have a different opinion about this. Covid 19 made peoples stay at home, some peoples even lost their jobs in this difficult period of time which made some peoples turn into the virtual word which is the "Internet" to try to work and find a job virtually and the effect of this behaviour could effect the world of investments as there's a lot of peoples holding funds looking forward to gather profits which means that a pourcentage of these peoples might have a try with cryptocurrency. The whole issue of the downtrend is caused by the projects which may stop their development, stand still having fear, that what causes downtrend. I see this period as a golden one for the real investors but love it or hate it the market became risky, really risky because of the fear.. that's why nobody wants to invest.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
August 11, 2020, 06:36:41 AM
I don't agree if experts say the crypto market has no improvements and cryptocurrency growth has decreased.
Because since corona outbreak the crypto market has gotten better, even the growth of Bitcoin has shown an
increase. The price of Bitcoin which has touched $ 11,700 is clear evidence that the cryptocurrency is not
weakening.
Activity: 588
August 11, 2020, 06:32:11 AM
Due to the global pandemic, many small scale businesses get shut and that's why the vast majority of people have shifted towards the cryptocurrency. That's the thing that could bring positivity to crypto prices as per the time. 
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
August 11, 2020, 06:22:57 AM
When the pandemic started the whole market had crashed. The economy and the crypto market are indirectly connected to each other.  Most people had to sell some of their cryptos to survive and some might have panicked since the market is falling on the first part of the pandemic. The market gradually recovered and now it's around $12k. No matter what happens BTC price recovers since some people are waiting to buy back at lower price.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1272
August 11, 2020, 06:09:42 AM
At this moment I m not very agree with the experts idea about this situation. BTC and other cryptocurrencies are moving in a different way. This is good because it's good for our portfolio but in the same way that is going good it can go bad when they say the opposite
Pages:
Jump to: