Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with this list about the Top 10 blockchain pioneers? - page 2. (Read 288 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
I don't have to disagree or agree with the list. As usual, I see satoshi topping the list. Apart from satoshi, I have heard more of Charlie Lee and I believe litecoin is a very nice coin just like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
in a way they have all contributed to the industry and helped moving it forward but some names in that list should not be in there in my opinion. for example the damages that Roger Ver inflicted on bitcoin will take a long time to be healed. or Vitalik Buterin who is not even confident in his own creation and only cared enough as long as he hadn't sold part of his premined coins to make millions. but as soon as he did that he started showing his real face.

They may have had their fruity moments, but there's no denying that crypto would not be where and what it is without their presence.

That counts rather more for Vitalik than Roger Ver. He's made noise and thrown money around but I don't think he's made any truly epoch making moves.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
When I saw the title, I thought McAfee wasn't on the list. I think Satoshi will always be at the top of the list.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Why do we have to agree or disagree with a top 10 list?
Those people (or some of them) have huge contribution for the crypto world.Some of them made it just for the money,other wanted to change the world,but they have created something revolutionary.
They are going just fine,with or without our appreciation(well,I don't know about Satoshi).
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
in a way they have all contributed to the industry and helped moving it forward but some names in that list should not be in there in my opinion. for example the damages that Roger Ver inflicted on bitcoin will take a long time to be healed. or Vitalik Buterin who is not even confident in his own creation and only cared enough as long as he hadn't sold part of his premined coins to make millions. but as soon as he did that he started showing his real face.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Good list I found of people who are leading the leading the cryptocurrency industry forward.

Satoshi Nakomoto
Vitalik Buterin
Daniel Larimer
Brian Armstrong
Galia Benartzi
Charlie Lee
Nick Szabo
Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Winklevoss Twins
Roger Ver

https://medium.com/@crypto_spotlight/10-blockchain-pioneers-leading-the-cryptocurrency-industry-forward-b864b778e44b
Pages:
Jump to: