Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with Warren Buffett's Thoughts on Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
yeah, the stock market is a bubble, too. We will see what happen when the rate hike up... Roll Eyes
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Warren buffet critics about the rise in price of bitcoins as a mere mirage or an unrealistic hope of  rise in the price of bitcoins what I personally think about his thought is that he is planing to invest more into bitcoins and other cryptocurrency market because when huge investors like him say something people tend to withdraw their holdings and naturally the value of bitcoins drops which will make it easier for investors to invest more on the bitcoin market. Like Warren Buffet, Jamie Dimon the CEO of JPMorgan Chase has also followed this strategy  which brought a slight drop in the market then later it started to shoot and today the current price of bitcoin has reached around $6300. Bitcoin is highly volatile but as the prices are increasing over time the volatility is getting nullified.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I'm not particularly interested in anyone's overall opinion, even more so if they're from old school finance. No one knows where this is going to end up and anyone making declarations of any type will wind up looking like a prize tit.

We need to sit back and let nature take its course. As long as arses are covered in case it all goes wrong then it's the greatest show on earth.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I disagree with what he thinks, as I personally think he probably doesn't understand the ins and outs of the technology behind bitcoin or blockchain technology in general. Though it doesn't mean Buffett is automatically wrong. He could be right. Bitcoin is a speculative investment, after all.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
World’s leading investor Warren Buffett is not impressed with increasing Bitcoin Price. Warren Buffett thinks that Bitcoin price is a bubble. Do You Agree with Warren Buffett

We admired him for making lots of money through investing, we can't take that away from him. But I believed that he doesn't understand crypto trading or crypto investing and not all of his investment in the past become successful as well. And no disrespect to the man, but he is old school. Bitcoin is now the new revolution in trading. This is not 1980's or 1990's. And bitcoin price cannot be defined by TA alone, maybe that is he's cue for saying that bitcoin is a bubble.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
World’s leading investor Warren Buffett is not impressed with increasing Bitcoin Price. Warren Buffett thinks that Bitcoin price is a bubble. Do You Agree with Warren Buffett
No,he thinks bitcoin is a bubble just like the time when people used to buy more and more houses back in 2005 and then prices suddenly started to fall even down,which is one of the main reasons for the recession to begin in 2008,all the loans borrowed from the bank weren't paid and this lead to closure of banks one by one but somehow the situation was handled.
Bitcoin is no where related to it ,its buyers have been increasing lately ,yes,but that's because they think this is a good reason for investment. But you can't say ,the price can down but hopefully some whales would help to give rebirth to bitcoin's price once again.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is a bubble, but that doesn't mean it'll burst soon. With enough enthusiasm + limited supply, it could take decades to burst. Think Bernie.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business

In  my own perception in what  that's warren buffet thought about bitcoin is bubbling, i respect his opinion,but cryptocurrency is different in his own business world,maybe he protected his business that would not affected in bitcoin rising.if he see the total package  of what bitcoin done in helping the economy maybe they will make up their mind and embrace the future of cryptocurrency.one example who believe in bitcoin is bill gates,he invest some of his assets.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: