Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you already noticed about the changing of identity verification of Binance ? - page 5. (Read 493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
Are you sure it has free 10USDT?
I haven't received 10USDT after intermediate verified or this is only for those who do not yet KYC verified?
I haven't received it either. Maybe this was only for those people who still not comply with the updated KYC verification process. It was only last year, though, when I passed the "intermediate level" KYC process...

The only notification I have received is the funding wallet migration where it combines all of your funds from P2P to Gift cards into one place.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683

Because your KYC is still at the basic level, then you must verify to the intermediate level so that the withdrawal limit become bigger. For the basic level verification you can only withdraw 0.06 btc or in crypto, while the intermediate level you will be able to withdraw 100 btc per day or $50K per day in fiat.
That means we will still be the same as now? For now Non KYC user withdrawal amount is 0.06 BTC. And this will remain the same after 19th Oct? That means the restriction will come from 19th oct and after that they will limit the account to use only some selected services? Such as withdraw, and order cancelation. Ok, Got it. I though it was applied since the article published. Smiley
They had posted that specific date on when this would be applied or integrated.When im using up their mobile app it really shown on running banner above about such KYC changes.

I had already complied kyc and already intermediate level that's why I don't really have any problems and hopefully there wouldn't be more changes about in depth kyc just like on what
they've been asking on Advanced kyc which do needs your address.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
That means the restriction will come from 19th oct and after that they will limit the account to use only some selected services? Such as withdraw, and order cancelation. Ok, Got it. I though it was applied since the article published. Smiley

Not exactly from Oct 19th. According from them, they will roll it out in phases from the day they published the said article thru Oct 19, 2021 (UTC) which means they will do a batch of people each time within that time frame and your account is most probably in line for it.

I received an email yesterday asking me to verify my identity to receive a 10 USDT Cashback and if I don't before the 20th of this month, I won't be able to use my account for anything but withdrawals. Just bringing this to everyone's attention, in case you had plans to do some more trades there.

Please complete the verification process by 20-9-2021 11:59 PM (UTC), or your Binance account will be restricted to withdrawals only.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Am I the only one here who doesn't get it? this becomes a question for me, are they using this change because there is an error in their system and database?
I can't see the details because I didn't get any notification or email regarding this.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Yes i have already seen about this notification.
They too notify me that do the verification and get 10 USDT instantly after verifying.

Are you sure it has free 10USDT?
I haven't received 10USDT after intermediate verified or this is only for those who do not yet KYC verified?

I haven't received any notification about this actually but I'm intermediate verified a few months ago.

What will happen if we don’t verify the identity? I have currently 2500$ worth of BTC there at Binance.
Should I withdraw those before 19th ?
Or it should be fine? I haven’t done any KYC (except the email and phone number thing).
Waiting for some answers from someone trusted.

If you don't I believe they will hold your funds just like other exchanges do until your verified. So before it happens better withdraw them before the 19th.
Why not, just accept and verify your account? Are you doing money laundering? I'm actually happy to become one of the verified users I haven't experienced any issue yet. I just don't trust other exchanges than Binance. I only submitted my documents only on Binance and one of the BTC pool.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

Because your KYC is still at the basic level, then you must verify to the intermediate level so that the withdrawal limit become bigger. For the basic level verification you can only withdraw 0.06 btc or in crypto, while the intermediate level you will be able to withdraw 100 btc per day or $50K per day in fiat.
That means we will still be the same as now? For now Non KYC user withdrawal amount is 0.06 BTC. And this will remain the same after 19th Oct? That means the restriction will come from 19th oct and after that they will limit the account to use only some selected services? Such as withdraw, and order cancelation. Ok, Got it. I though it was applied since the article published. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
They too notify me that do the verification and get 10 USDT instantly after verifying.
What will happen if we don’t verify the identity? I have currently 2500$ worth of BTC there at Binance.
Or it should be fine? I haven’t done any KYC (except the email and phone number thing).
You can still make withdrawals even after October 19th. According to the published article, you will currently be limited to a number of things including withdrawals, order cancellations, position closing and redemption.

Source
Existing users who have not yet completed Intermediate Verification will have their account permissions temporarily changed to “Withdraw Only”, with services limited to withdrawal, order cancellation, position close, and redemption.

legendary
Same thing also happening with me . I have also some fund there. And Just noticed this notice. I did not also pass the KYC yet. But feel happy when see we have still more than one month to do it. Smiley

Btw What I am seeing in above screenshots that all new user need to pass KYC to use binance , and old user have some limited service open till 19/10/21 . And after that maybe account will be hold and they can not use the binance service and product before passing the KYC. That means it's always suggested to withdraw fund if you don't want pass KYC.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
This warn has made on 2021-08-20 13:01. But today when I using binance app it was showing a notification again and again, And I force me to read it. The notice was about the changing of user Identify verification . A lot of change there. You guys always should take care about it before the deadline.

Here is a portion of the article. To read it details plz visit the source link .

Source: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/51bf294e26324211a4731ca998e110ca

legendary
This warn has made on 2021-08-20 13:01. But today when I using binance app it was showing a notification again and again, And I force me to read it. The notice was about the changing of user Identify verification . A lot of change there. You guys always should take care about it before the deadline.

Here is a portion of the article. To read it details plz visit the source link .

Source: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/51bf294e26324211a4731ca998e110ca
Pages:
Jump to: