Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe, Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1500 This Year? - page 4. (Read 2361 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1500 This Year, Wall Street CIO Predicts

"I wouldn't be astounded if throughout the following year it's down to $1,500 to $2,500,"

Is this going to be genuine or not?

I trust that,

Everybody has the privilege to make a supposition and divider road is generally a standout amongst the most capricious money related instrument for a considerable length of time.

Despite the fact that they exchanged offers of genuine organizations whose profits are significantly more unsurprising, they for the most part experience air pocket and adjustment times where rich speculators get the benefit to the detriment of little ones. Furthermore, talk has been one of the significant weapons.

I really like what is happening in the market and I think that we will see a large increase rather than such a big drop. Such falls generally are quite rare, and with the largest cryptocurrency is unlikely to happen someday
Activity: 593
Merit: 250

"I wouldn't be astounded if throughout the following year it's down to $1,500 to $2,500,"

I trust that,

Everybody has the privilege to make a supposition and divider road is generally a standout amongst the most capricious money related instrument for a considerable length of time.

Despite the fact that they exchanged offers of genuine organizations whose profits are significantly more unsurprising, they for the most part experience air pocket and adjustment times where rich speculators get the benefit to the detriment of little ones. Furthermore, talk has been one of the significant weapons.
The price of BTC is now very stable. If the ETF can pass, the surge should not be a problem.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has been in the 6000$ to 6500$ level for some time and I still believe it can grow by the end of the year for at least 7500$ to 8000$. I have a strong feeling it would not drop to that level anymore. I am seeing some rainbow ahead.
Activity: 252
No way. For a few years, the market wasn't big enough. After the 2017 pump, we got a lot of new people into the crypto currencies market and BTC will not drop under 5k USD. I think it is almost impossible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I don't believe this will happen, not even in the future, if it is rise to maybe double of the current price, then I will say that can happen, but dropping to $1500, NO.
Activity: 378
It will not fall to 1500 unless the SEC decides that bitcoin is not a security. That's when the strongest dump is possible. And without this solution-a maximum of $4 thousand
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

I trust that,

I think its not going to happen as we see it today. The Bitcoin remain strong and holding at $6000+ level its not new nowadays lots of them are predicted in monthly, weekly basis but most of their prophecies are failed don't just believe easily just swim with the flow that's how CryptoCurrency works. well that's my opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
No, I do not agree that bitcoin can fall lo such a low mark ! I am inclined to believe that very soon the growth will start from the level of 5400-5500 $
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Fortunately, it does not look like the price could go down that far and i do not think it could happen this year either. I think we'll never see a price of $1,500.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
I do not believe that bitcoin will fall so low, even below $ 5,000. Now the more the market has calmed down and in my opinion will soon begin a huge increase, so we are treading water.
Activity: 438
I believe that bitcoin will not fall to such a price. If that happens, it could mean his downfall.
Activity: 336
I doubt that Bitcoin will be able to fall to such a price, because it should like to pay back the power consumption ...
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
NO, it is just impossible at all. BTC is so strong and valueable that it could not have such low level. And it can be said and for its future because I am sure that its value will raise only.
Activity: 322
I don't think so that bitcoin to drop as low as $ 1500 by this year. Everything is possible in this crypto market but in my views bitcoin can't fall down at $1500 because it have a strong resistance on $6000.
Activity: 344
I don't believe that this is not a game. This is an investment in an era. Bitcoin is unlikely to return to $1,500. Never, unless it disappears.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
If the price of bitcoins falls so low, it will mean an end to the whole market. I do not think that large manufacturers of asics will admit this.
Activity: 308
No, I don't think so. You need to understand that every trend has his end. There has been a down going trend for almost nine months and I will believe it is very close to the end.
Activity: 303

I trust that,

I don't believe at all, I think news like this which causes crypto to fall and be deceived by big players, we must be smart to sort out the news that will be distributed. because it is fatal to crypto beginners or all crypto holders.
Activity: 511
there is absolutely nothing that is not possible but for bitcoin back to $ 2000 this year it seems to me that is impossible but it is also possible for the bitcoin data to fall from $ 16,000 to $ 6700 so far
This is right it is impossible to happen now for bitcoin to drop $1500. Many users hopes for the best in bitcoin to reach or increase it’s value this year. So I am optimistic to have the btc price increase this late months come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I think that such prices for bitcoin is now just a fantasy in which few people believe, and personally I also do not think that we will see such prices. If bitcoin reaches such a price then altcoins will simply disappear... given how they behave in the fall of bitcoin. The maximum we'll see is $ 4,000.
Pages:
Jump to: