Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 41. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
It does not really change, well, if only for the worse, because cryptocurrency is good for the dark market, in ordinary life it is only necessary for traders and people associated with ICO.
Activity: 59
We're starting just for newbie to crytpo world days! this is begin for this. next 50 years will be full of crypto money crypto invest crypto projects. who could imagine today some banks accept for pay with bitcoin! imagine it now. today is tomorrow...
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I'm sure that the crypto currency is changing the world to better because it is much more convenient to use money with the help of crypto currency!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Definitely yes, changing the world is not going to happen overnight, but I believe that cryptocurrency and especially block-chain technology are laying the foundation for a new digital world.
The digital world has long come. Cryptocurrency is one of the wonderful discoveries in this world. Undoubtedly it will take one of the leading places in this area.

Yes. I believe the bitcoin. It can change the world. Bitcoin is good future digital currency. So people invest in the bitcoin and hold the long time. It help to people future growth. So people will be growth country also growth. If all country people will be growth. world  economy also growth. So coming future bitcoin is change the work digital way. So people will be easy way to work and it will be increase the people profit.  It any where to use.
Activity: 57
I believe crypto currency is changing the world for good and more civilized because in the year 2017 the people in crypto currency are not up-to the people in it this year 2018 and i believe next year will be incredible.
Activity: 55
Definitely yes, changing the world is not going to happen overnight, but I believe that cryptocurrency and especially block-chain technology are laying the foundation for a new digital world.
The digital world has long come. Cryptocurrency is one of the wonderful discoveries in this world. Undoubtedly it will take one of the leading places in this area.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Of course I believe in it. Not really because the government is now following the crypt. They are afraid that everything will get out of control. The crypt will change the world financial system.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

Changes are we can now save our identity and use the crypto worldwide.
However, if we want to see major changes then it has to be adopted by all then we can say that we got a change then we will see many changes because of Crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The technology of cryptocurrency is based on the technology of blockchain. This should not be forgotten. Without blockchain, there is no cryptocurrency. In any case, in the form in which they exist at the moment.
Most likely, cryptocurrencies will change greatly with time, but, I think, their basic properties - decentralization, immutability and transparency will remain priority and fundamental.
My opinion is that these three properties will change the world economy.
A complete transformation and adaptation of the economy to new conditions and new financial system will take at least 50 years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
The crypto money world is not universal at the moment. but it will be used by everyone in the future and people will make their shopping easier. all exchange operations will be faster.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io

Why do think so?

I think crypto is an instrument to change how we transact. I think crypto can end corruption and other frauds. Imagine seeing all the transactions and tracing it to where it goes and which account receives it. Though it's mostly anonymous, but the thought of having a public ledger where all transactions can be seen is big enough to change how we transact with a lot of things.
Activity: 574

Why do think so?

It is guaranteed how cryptocurrency changes the life of its investors and mostly for good that it turns the life of people almost 360 degrees positively. Every life changed by cryptocurrency also contributes to the world and on how people look at investment opportunities and currency.
Activity: 54
It is already changing the world from a part,I think smart contracts will be legalized and will be used in the real sector very soon, as ripple will change Bank transfers.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Yes, definitely. It gives a chance to people from every cultural backgrounds to make huge profit, opportunity that wasn´t so present before. I´m sure it´s going to change more things in the future, we should just sit back and wait.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I believe and I will believe, because crypto currency is really a good opportunity to change the order in the world, because the events that are developing today were clearly planned and in order to change the order, we were given the opportunity to integrate crypto-currencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Will not change course, it will simply be easier to earn who understands this.
Activity: 79
it is and it will continue doing so. It has changed the lives of my friends from rags to riches and a stable income. On my part, I am learning and learning more and more. These days you can materialize your own idea to the real world with the help of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
Activity: 110
I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies are already actively changing our world for the better. This can be seen in the news of large corporations that are already implementing these technologies in their companies.
Activity: 658
Yes such a technology have a bright future but this 8s not in one day we need time to grow and more development and resources good luck
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The world is moving from the information age to the decentralized age and the blockchain technology is the fuel of the decentralized age. Cryptocurrency is changing the world, due to it ability to provide solution to the most complex of all problems in any industry.
Pages:
Jump to: