Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Ethereum can outlast Bitcoin in the future? - page 4. (Read 468 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I believe Ethereum can beat Bitcoin in the future, a lot of new tokens build in the Ethereum blockchain that makes it prove, Ethereum has many enthusiasts.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Well, both beed to improve alot especially they need to deal with the scalability issue and come up with lasting or permanent solutions for this issue, secondly i agree with you that although eth will also grow big overtime but i do not think it can replace btc in terms of market dominancy and volume.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
it is possible, but ethereum will have to be so much advanced cryptocurrency, not to mention big global marketing, that surpases bitcoin way much more, but for now, they are so-so, allmost the same, except in price and bitcoin is more famous, every noob heard for bitcoin, and for Eth he didn't even heard of it... Maybe when people will start use tokens regularly, etc, not just for profit, maybe that time, only best cryptocurrencyes will stay.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
For me, I don't think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin as the Number One in the crypto market, it's because Bitcoin is getting more and more bigger each day because there are more investors coming every time and Ethereum still has a lot to improve in their blockchain and their security features.
Ethereum blockchain in my opinion is better than bitcoin blockchain, see how many new platforms are released on the basis of ERC 20, and the number of transactions per second of Ethereum is higher, and the Ethereum communication node encoding is also used a lot, for me, Ethereum is more practical and I hope to outpace everyone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Ethereum has such great value only because of its very many projects on its platform. Already now there are a lot of alternative platforms: NEO, stratis, komodo, aikon, kutum, he and they improve their product and I am sure that in the near future they will be able to move the ethereum. Therefore, it will never be number 1
Activity: 126
I agree with you. ETH are just Alternative. It mean that you doesn't have to always use BTC. Maybe in the future BTC will became dollar and ETH wil became euro.
Activity: 131
I think in the future Ethereum will replace bitcoin and become the best coin in the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Of course very believe if in the future ethereum can grow and develop of course. And we never expected that in the future Ethereum would take over from bitcoin. But for the future I think ethereum will grow
Activity: 73
For me, I don't think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin as the Number One in the crypto market, it's because Bitcoin is getting more and more bigger each day because there are more investors coming every time and Ethereum still has a lot to improve in their blockchain and their security features.
Pages:
Jump to: