Author

Topic: Do you believe in aliens? - page 120. (Read 86157 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 24, 2017, 06:12:57 AM
I believe that alien is true, why? Universe is so mysterious we haven't any idea about outside of our Universe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 23, 2017, 05:48:34 PM
Maybe? but I don't think it looks like E.T. lol
Activity: 163
June 23, 2017, 05:11:14 PM
Wait what... ALIENS!, no sir i don't think that they exists/ed.

Meanwhile i wonder see the response of atheists here who believe on them.
A lot of people do not believe in this fantasy. Is it really fantastic? What if the aliens do exist? I would very much like to see a skeptic in this matter when he saw with his eyes an unidentified flying object.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 22, 2017, 06:23:21 PM
aliens are real.

this should be obvious.

extraterrestrial lifeforms exist
Than to confirm your beliefs? Because if there is evidence, then we need to talk about this in order to defend our point of view.

If there is any evidence then its being hidden by governments. Any evidence I ever came across seemed made up. Other than a handful of videos. Even those could be explained.
Activity: 429
June 22, 2017, 06:15:21 PM
aliens are real.

this should be obvious.

Than to confirm your beliefs? Because if there is evidence, then we need to talk about this in order to defend our point of view.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 22, 2017, 05:49:32 PM
aliens are real.

this should be obvious.

Activity: 110
June 22, 2017, 05:45:16 PM
Well, interesting I know but when I'm alone, I believe in aliens and like their big potato head. When I'm strong with friends, I don't give a cake for aliens.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 22, 2017, 05:27:27 PM
Yeah for sure they are real. Its a mathematical probability that we have aliens living in this universe.. Will we ever go to their planets or them come here? Probably not its too far.

Its too far you say?! What about wormholes and stargates and hyper drive and FTL and and and Jaffa Cree!

I hear that the skunkworks factory has FTL ships that the US is using. Good Ole' Ben Rich told us this on his deathbed. Apparently.. According to some guy.

About the existence of newcomers, we begin to talk very carefully and therefore such conversations go very strongly and into another plane. The practical psychological stresses of other subscribers can lead to the fact that this will cause a storm of negative emotions in others and thus nobody will be able to prove their views about the existence of someone else in this universe.
Activity: 84
severe mental disorder
June 22, 2017, 04:28:40 PM
Yeah for sure they are real. Its a mathematical probability that we have aliens living in this universe.. Will we ever go to their planets or them come here? Probably not its too far.

Its too far you say?! What about wormholes and stargates and hyper drive and FTL and and and Jaffa Cree!

I hear that the skunkworks factory has FTL ships that the US is using. Good Ole' Ben Rich told us this on his deathbed. Apparently.. According to some guy.

Activity: 357
June 22, 2017, 03:56:35 PM
Not because I never knew the real existence of aliens on earth.
Nothing is impossible This universe is wide of friends just because you do not see the real does not mean the alien is not there.
Activity: 266
June 22, 2017, 12:32:41 PM
i am not sure about that, in this world there are many knowledge. and we are just a tiny life in huge galaxy.
Activity: 252
June 22, 2017, 10:55:07 AM
Not because I never knew the real existence of aliens on earth.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 20, 2017, 07:28:08 PM
Plus, it is not just a vast universe as far as space is concerned.  In the amount of time since the beginning of the universe, millions of other species, as far as advanced as us could have been born, evolved and died off before humans ever started to crawl.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 20, 2017, 07:21:54 PM
While there is a high, very high chance that another planet, near another star is ideal for creating and supporting life that can evolve to our level or greater, it is also very likely that the evolved life form is nowhere near us and we will never see them
Activity: 28
June 19, 2017, 09:02:01 AM
No, I do not believe in aliens. And I've always been amazed by the fact that so many do. I think it makes for a good story and provides entertainment.
Or maybe just a good way to distract people from what really matters in the world.  At the end of the day it doesn't really matter whether there are other forms of life or not since humans live on this planet and don't know if anything lives anywhere else and don't really need to know until they plan to move to some other planet, which is unlikely to happen in the nearest century. Or, more likely, ever at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 270
June 19, 2017, 02:47:43 AM
yes, i do.
you can deny, but are n't we all on just big rock floating around sun along with other big rocks ?

so certailny there are aliens on other rocks, maybe smarter than or maybe drumber than us.
maybe in the form of little insects or in big form like Dinosaur.
Activity: 6
June 18, 2017, 11:08:08 PM
I do. There's no denying that in this vast universe other species are evolving and growing in this very moment. If they have reached us already... That is a totally different question. It would be awefully sad that we are the only livinig-thinking beings out there.
Activity: 21
June 18, 2017, 08:48:23 PM
Yes, there must be life on other planets, the universe is hugeeee  Wink
Activity: 3
June 18, 2017, 08:38:38 PM
I've seen ghosts, so aliens also must be real. It's hard to think we are alone in the universe.
Activity: 3
June 18, 2017, 07:54:37 PM
I believe that we are not alone, the universe is really big so there must be another type of species in another planet
Jump to: