Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in crypto long-term? - page 6. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
I think it was okay in last 4-5 years to believe in long-term, but the current scenario is too different. Many including me really not interested in holding long-term as this time crypto market is too risky, we do not even where it will go, going to moon or down to low to zero. I am really interested in just getting enough benefit whether it is in short time or long-term or at any time, just take advantage and sell it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
In the world of cryptocurrency, long term investment has always been one of the key principles which ends up in generating good returns for the investors. It works alongside with the principle of patience. Many cryptocurrency have to be held for a long time before they can only get up.
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
I'm doing both, but I truly believe the outcome of crypto would be positive because it's helping us and our community. Crypto offers a lot of benefits than risks, so I fully support decentralization of everything.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 12:49:00 PM
Ofcourse yes am looking forward to a long term profit to be realized by me in crypto business because I believe in the future of crypto . I have not come into crypto to just make a peanut profit and leave but rather to completely be committed to crypto and be making long lasting profit from it. I am fully determined to give all it takes to ensure that my participation in crypto is consistent . I know there is a good future and fortune with crypto no matter what anybody might be saying about it. I have resolved to be highly focused because all I desire from crypto is a long term profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
July 19, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

Since I have a good job and I am doing well for now, I personally invest with a long-term plan. I count that after 2 or more years, the coins I've invested in can make big profits for me, so I'm not in a hurry.  Smiley
Of course, besides we can get a big profit like you, also a lot of positive results we will get in crypto long-term (investment). That's why I really believe in crypto long-term (investment).
Activity: 59
July 19, 2018, 12:44:56 PM
I trust a ton in Bitcoin however investigating Ethereum influences me to feel that it can possibly overwhelm this year 2018. Because of numerous tokens being at deal in the altcoin advertise, there is almost certainly that every one of those tokens will either be for venture or be sold principally for Ethereum. It is extremely steady in exchange expenses, so offering it will be extremely productive without stressing excessively misfortunes in the first cost.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 12:42:47 PM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?
If compared with daily trading, I think long term investment is the best strategy for now, because I see almost every day coin blush. and now prices are starting to rise, so do not think heavy so you are not bebani by heavy duty if you choose daily trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
The crypto-currency market is relatively young. Therefore, everything is just beginning. I think if there is free money, why not invest it?
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 12:34:35 PM
Hello friend. I really look for a long term profit. I have long plan with the crypto and i hope my dream will come true. And how about you? Do you believe that? As an real investors i always follow the crypto market, i believe that i invest crypto to improve my life. Thank you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
Of course, I believe that I am here for long-term investments. In the market of crypto currency to earn a large chunk of money in a short time is very difficult. But for a long time the chances are great. I hope that the crypto currency will develop only further
Activity: 108
July 19, 2018, 12:25:33 PM
I have no doubts that cryptocurrencies will achieve very big success in the future. We just have to be patient.
Activity: 194
July 19, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
I believe strongly in long term investment in cryptocurrency. But need I also remind you that not all those who had bitcoins in 2014 when Bitcoin was probably less than 100 USD that kept their Bitcoin till date to sell at 17k or even the present 6k. People will always trade. Buy, sell and maybe buy back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 19, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
Long term is always better thab just sell in dump. You need remember that its not hard to just hold and not sell!
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
July 19, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
I believe in crypto currencies and I understand that in the long run bitcoin will be declared digital gold, and ordinary gold will not be needed by anyone, because people today want to live by the future and not by the past.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 12:06:55 PM
If you look at long-term investments then I would choose Bitcoin or Ethereum. Altcoins are quite risky and unpredictable for long-term investments.
Activity: 33
July 19, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
Absolutely, I think that cryptocurrencies are the future and that the day will come when they will be used on a daily basis by most people in the same way that credit cards or online banking are used nowadays. I think that some existing tokens and coins definitely have a long-term future, other coins and tokens are only suitable for speculation. Nobody can now predict which coins and tokens will survive in the long run.
Activity: 189
July 19, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
Totally, without any doubt. There is sure a downward trend but its struggling to make it. I think that cryptocurrencies are the future and that the day will come when they will be used on a daily basis by most people in the same way that credit cards or online banking are used nowadays. Liven is a great example of how mainstream businesses adapting crypto, I’m totally bullish about this one as well.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 19, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
I believe in the future of cryptocurrency. along with the development of the times cryptocurrency will advance in the long term, let alone enthusiasts towards cryptocurrency higher.

If you pick the tokens with the greatest market capitalization and Bitcoin, long-term trading will be a very good choice. As for now, when the market is down, it is really better to hold all of the cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, long-term trade is no different from a long-term investment, and if you decide to try this method you should have a margin of patience.
You should have a plan when you sell your coin, and stick to it, no matter what happens in the market.
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 11:11:36 AM
For me it depends on how the crypto market moves. At the moment, crypto-isolation is superstable and it really takes time for its price to rise. Long-term HODL is actually not a bad idea if you are an investor who processes crypto-currency as a part-time or simply sets a certain time when it is sold
Activity: 58
July 19, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
Since last year, when I discovered this "new world", I am a big supporter of the cryptocurrency market. Some people think that you can have easy gains right away, but this is a very risky market, it takes time and patience to make money. I invest only in high quality and medium-long term projects, so the current market crash does not bother me much since i don't decide to sell quick
Pages:
Jump to: