Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in crypto long-term? - page 69. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:09:32 AM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?
Unfortunately not all coins can show themselves in the long run. Especially as bitcoin has shown. But still you can earn.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 10:07:29 AM
I also determined to keep a long time, but maximum of 1 year but not enough patience to keep longer. I am keeping bitcoin and eth, hoping they are soon for profit
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 10:06:44 AM
we all hope that crypto can be a solution in the future, that's why I continue to hold and always fold my assets. remember, there is no instant success and always need a process to achieve it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?
I trust Crypto but do not believe in long term coin storage, some altcoin after late swaps, you can lose all your altcoin!
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
I trust the crypto in long periods of time. I believe it because I saw the potential in the future are indeed in line with the development of technology and the internet will be even greater in the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 10:00:47 AM
Bitcoin was introduced back in 2009. And it's price was only $1 or cents that time. Now it's price is $6000+ after 9 years of it's existence. I can say that cryptocurrency is good for long term. But im not saying that all cryptocurrencies that are existing these will be grow over time. Everyday, there's a cryptocurrency being born which is way more better. That's why there's so many cryptocurrencies didn't manage to survive for long and died later on. This is also a battle of the strongest. Weak coins are not gonna survive and the strong one will keep on rising.

Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 15, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

believing in crypto and believing in long term profit from crypto is something completely different. Unfortunately we don't have many people here who can see the difference...
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
June 15, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
personally I like long-term investments, because this can provide an opportunity to earn big profits, but depends on the coins you invest. I believe crypto will be great in the future.
Opportunity in holding is still in my belief, crypto currency  will still profitable in long time holdings,  if you were newbie you will  feel uncertainty specially when prices plunge deeper, sometimes you feel you want to give and to dump, because you we're afraid  if it goes down further, but when if it goes up you can feel the sigh of relief, until your earn profit and realize the fruit of patience.  

Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 15, 2018, 09:45:38 AM
At first yes, I believe in the long term holding or long term investment in cryptocurrency industry however after staying here and gaining experience in trading I've learned that not all the time the long term investment always works, instead taking advantage of swings makes you a lot of profit.

Well yes I do believe in long term but just like what I've said there's a lot of ways in order to take advantage of the bear rather than holding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 09:41:13 AM
personally I like long-term investments, because this can provide an opportunity to earn big profits, but depends on the coins you invest. I believe crypto will be great in the future.
Activity: 252
June 15, 2018, 09:33:32 AM
I believe in long-term crypto with this we can invest in altcoins that can make a profit for us, but we must be smart also predict which coins can be profitable.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 09:25:58 AM
I believe in long term because even the market fall right now. With long term you can invest in strong coin which less risky than ICO or new alt. Even, you doesn't worry about red market because you can hold for long time which maybe after wait for long time, your coin can recover back.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 15, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Completely. This is the primary reason why I am HODLING majority of the coins and tokens in my portfolio instead of selling right now since I am expecting big profits in the long run. I strongly believe that the cryptocurrency market will never die and is here to stay which is why I am confident about HODLING my coins and tokens for a long period of time and I have faith in my decision. Also, I do not prefer short term trading over HODLING which is another reason why I am comfortable with HODLING for a long period.
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
The crypto money market has made a lot of money for people. People who took bitcoin on time became millionaires.
I made money by using the crypto stock exchange. It does not rise as fast as the stock market. You need to work to make money, you need to investigate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

Crypto can be profitable on both long term and short term. If you want a long term investment then BTC, ETH , NEO is my advice for you. But if you want a quick gains. Then ICO would do the trick
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 15, 2018, 09:20:57 AM
I am sure that next year people will once again hear about what are the currencies and how expensive they can be, it seems to me that there are obvious things, but of course this may not be so, it's just an analysis.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 15, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
I believe in the long term but I hold for years only a little percentage of my initial investment
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
the long term always gives great results. not only from 2014 and then to the present. However up to now and the next few years crypto will continue to grow to become better because of course it's been a lot of support from various countries as well as large companies. invest in the long term from the current will still be very promising.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 15, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

I invest in Bitcoin way back in 2015, which really gave me a huge profit last December 2017. Well, it depends on your style if you plan for long-term investments pick coins or tokens that has high potential growth just like Bitcoin, just be careful on what coin should be investing in order to avoid a huge loss in the market.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency completely but not because of money or some other greedy reasons. I believe in the actual capability of cryptocurrency and what good it does to our economy and how significantly efficient and effective we will become.
Pages:
Jump to: