Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 9. (Read 883 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 281
July 21, 2020, 01:06:26 PM
In terms of marketing XRP has one of the best and its adoption plan can extend throughout China and India. However, there is the problem of centralization that affects the project by showing us a large amount of the supply in the hands of banks and small power groups. In the end, the great demand of XRP attracts a large amount of investors and I confess that I have been following the project for several years.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
July 16, 2020, 12:33:49 PM
Centralized shit but still make it to top 5, isn't profit making is why majority are into crypto? Who cares if the profit is from centralized or decentralized projects? No coin is shit to me, I'm more interested in how much I make
But will everyone have the same thinking like you that only focus on profit and tolerate a centralized coin like Ripple? Cause if everyone only holds a certain coin just because they think they could make a profit from others and there's no real use case, does it sound good to you? Pretty much speak a lot for Ripple's state right now.
Activity: 248
Merit: 13
Futiracoin.com
July 16, 2020, 12:15:57 PM
Centralized shit but still make it to top 5, isn't profit making is why majority are into crypto? Who cares if the profit is from centralized or decentralized projects? No coin is shit to me, I'm more interested in how much I make
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
July 16, 2020, 12:14:15 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it.  why?
Pages:
Jump to: