Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in time travel? and if so where would you go and why? - page 4. (Read 2789 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
I personally don't believe that time travel is possible, purely because I don't believe that time exists outside of being a human construct.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Nope of course if time travel is real, then there's no doubt that future and past is real. What happens if you go in future, then the past will change that means your future is not you anymore, your future is different so how will you still live? And if you go to past your future will change and how are you ending up building a time travel machine if you already change your future. This world is all about equality and balance, there's no equality, means no world.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Although time travel is impossible by all known laws of physics, relativistic time dilation is real and it's implementation is just an engineering task (like fusion power or super-human AI).
I don't believe in time travel, but if such a possibility were, I would have travelled back in time. Knowing the price of tradable commodities could earn not bad. It may not be the best use for time machine, but it is a natural human desire.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Although time travel is impossible by all known laws of physics, relativistic time dilation is real and it's implementation is just an engineering task (like fusion power or super-human AI).
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
of course I believe. In fact we already are traveling through time to the future, "one second" at a time. Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The Transpotime21bus will take us all to cryptoland!
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Time travel is one of my favourite topics! I wrote some time travel stories in a bus used as time machine of my own invention to travel in time, and I would like to start building this Bus Time Machine called Transpotime21bus for real in a crypto project.

]

Do you believe in time travel?
Pages:
Jump to: