Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe May 2018 willbe the last time that Bitcoin price is under $10000 - page 4. (Read 601 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Very unlikely. I think we're still very far away from even reaching 10k, we might see 10k in late June or July once the market gets rid of the bearish sentiment and we start recovering towards new highs (preferably, the 5-figure mark).

Then again, anything can happen, the price went up today from 8300 to 8700 in a few minutes so, if this becomes a trend in the following weeks, we might see 10k very soon (though, I'd rather see a slow recovery and consolidation around the 9k's than a sudden spike to 10k)

Bill Gates said he would not support it because it would someday evaporate.

Bill gates is against Bitcoin. Didn't he say a few months ago that "cryptocurrencies caused death in a direct way"?. The guy just doesn't like cryptos, don't pay attention to him.
Activity: 443
Merit: 260
Let's get to 9k first

then 9,5k and then look if we break 10k this year ...
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
In a Tweet on May 3, Sherman-Founder of Bitcoin Foundation Charlie Shrem announced that this month the Bitcoin market would mark an important turning point.

May 2018 will be Bitcoin's "last time" at under $ 10,000. That was Shrem's statement, which made the digital money community flutter. From less than $ 6,500 in the first quarter of this year, BTC / USD prices rose by over 30% in April and have kept rising ever since. Previously, there was a long-term trend analysis indicating the beginning of the 'hold' phase for Bitcoin. Right from the first week of the month, we have seen one of the most obvious signs that an uptrend may begin soon. Currently, Bitcoin has been traded at $ 8,397.10 and Ethereum at $ 700.10.

With Shrem's strong statement, do you believe from June 2018, Bitcoin and Ethereum will change drastically and the value will start to increase rapidly?

He showed total noobishness.  You just cant ever say bitcoin will not go under this and that number. Cos it always went so far.  

As your question OP, Bitcoin can be under $10000 already on June 1st. And I give more then 50% chance for that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!

Bill gates is not a expert in crypto strategy so we don't consider the negative feedback you should analyse your own then only understand the Bitcoin potential.
But many peoples are blindly misunderstanding to cryptocurrency so don't consider the anyone thought.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
No not this month. I think Bitcoin might not even get over $10k until early June. And there will probably be a correction sometime a bit later that briefly takes Bitcoin under $10k. So I'd say July will be the last time we'll ever see sub-$10k Bitcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
No, I do not believe 2018 Bitcoin will be the last time under $10000. Bitcoin demand is increasing day by day. I think, Bitcoin will again be $20000 by the end of this year.

do you even read the context or what ?

truth to be told if we are talking about the 'possibility',i believe it has a possibility to reach below $10.000 this year also at the same time it has not.
many speculation popped out regarding this matter,
but personally i think it would be nice it this month is the last time we are seeing Bitcoin under $10.000,
based on our history whenever we are doing this event Bitcoin price always got pumped by people and along with that the price kept increasing from day to day until it broke its ATH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I'm not sure, but if we predict from market conditions, I also see the correction will end in July, so bitcoin will rise again after that. and bull market will be coming

because the negative factors can come suddenly and make the bitcoin fall again. I am afraid it will happen again because the condition of bitcoin has not fully recovered.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There are many forecasts from the beginning of 2018 to now and I believe that BTC will raise prices again

Can not believe, only hope in June will have positive changes
There are many forecasts from the beginning of 2018 to now and I believe that BTC will raise prices again
Activity: 14
I believe Bitcoin will increase rapidly in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
With such a statement I strongly believe that bitcoin will soon rise in June tomorrow, and I'm sure it will go smoothly and everyone will be happy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
Don't believe that. Cryptocurrency is very volatile by its nature and is very vulnerable before any negative news, sayings, and moves of the "whales".
Some influential person said that but nothing is behind those words. He doesn't control the market himself. Frankly speaking, as practice shows, these kinds of statements often are used to make people calm down, start investing and buying cryptos. Because after them, often follows a big wave of correction. Consequently, a lot of "weak" traders start panic-sell and lose their money. But "the whales" become richer. Be very careful when you hear such news.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
People are also saying that we're off to a bull market soon due to consensus 2018(May 14-16), as price increases occured some time after the past consensus events. Though not because it happened in the past, it doesn't automatically mean it's going to happen again this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Probably not. I think it could hit it again later in the year.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
In a Tweet on May 3, Sherman-Founder of Bitcoin Foundation Charlie Shrem announced that this month the Bitcoin market would mark an important turning point.

May 2018 will be Bitcoin's "last time" at under $ 10,000. That was Shrem's statement, which made the digital money community flutter. From less than $ 6,500 in the first quarter of this year, BTC / USD prices rose by over 30% in April and have kept rising ever since. Previously, there was a long-term trend analysis indicating the beginning of the 'hold' phase for Bitcoin. Right from the first week of the month, we have seen one of the most obvious signs that an uptrend may begin soon. Currently, Bitcoin has been traded at $ 8,397.10 and Ethereum at $ 700.10.

With Shrem's strong statement, do you believe from June 2018, Bitcoin and Ethereum will change drastically and the value will start to increase rapidly?
Pages:
Jump to: