Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe on signals? - page 3. (Read 381 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
July 23, 2021, 05:28:37 PM
Trading signals are a complete waste of time. Whether free or paid. You should avoid them at all costs. It's the very people who follow signals who end up getting used for pump and dump schemes.

Trading signals and similar to "fixed match bets". None of them is true.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
July 23, 2021, 11:50:18 AM
All trading signals are speculative. I consider the signal to contain a maximum of 20% accuracy provided it is explained by reasonable analysis. I don't rely on signals much, just as a support for my own analysis.
What you need to avoid is to completely rely on these kinds of signals, especially paid signals in the telegram group. It's easy for them to announce the coin "x" will pump even without analysis because you never know what they're doing behind the scenes, but still they won't compensate for your loss.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
July 23, 2021, 11:40:38 AM
Like 99% of these "signals" are just pump and dump groups in disguise.

1. The group leader loads up on a certain low-cap coin(for easier price manipulation)
2. The group leader tells the group that this coin is a buy
3. Price increases because of the people buying, while the leader dumps on their faces
4. Price crashes, leaving most of the buyers underwater
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
July 23, 2021, 11:37:34 AM
I've never done and followed one.

That's because I've seen people complained about it just as what you've said. They're not actual signals and only giving false ones and that's why there is no sense of following one.

You better get up and stand with your own strategy through gaining more experience in the market.
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
July 23, 2021, 11:26:34 AM
Hello all,
i m a bit confused about this; most at times i will be given some signal about some currency how the price will appreciate but after i bag some of the currency from market it would tuned out to be false signal. so i have learnt not to follow any news from twitter or from any group.

how much have those signals turns to your favor? If any please share with us your experience with signals
Pages:
Jump to: