Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe that BCH is around the corner of another round of surging? - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I believe butcoin cash will actually surge in price this week and it might retest $3,000 again before little downfall! This weak hand will continue as most ofamous the volume indicators are showing selling momentum especially MACD. However, most times bitcoin don't follow most of the technical analysis indicators but always spring a surprise. We may see another pump tomorrow as it has been happening.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I don't trust anything that is connectrd to BCH. Since the creation of this coin every major pump was surrounded by different shaty things. Like the previous pump + attack or bitcoin network or creation of the coin by itself. Any pump is possible (and it will probably happen) but they must perform any kind of attack again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ETH used to be the one which will pump hard everytime when bitcoin get some correction and vice versa but now Bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold will pump if bitcoin will be corrected. The one behind bitcoin cash is really wealthy group so they might be using their own coin + money to make perfect pump and dump scheme and many new investors just getting trapped in between.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
with all this support : coinbase,blockchain,ver,............. and high fee from bitcoin
BCH will have massive demand at 2018. i support that price will be over 3000 dollar or more.
It excels that it has the same advantages of bitcoin, but with cheaper rates and transfer fees.
so you will find that people who do not have the resources to invest in bitcoin will invest in it and thus raise the price a lot.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
To alyssa85:

Coinbase hasn't said anything about trading BCH. All they've said is they will provide a BCH wallet so people can send/receive/cash-out of BCH. And the API mentioned shows exactly that, just a BCH wallet. I'd expect BCH wallets being added will mean a BCH dump happens as many people will have access to BCH for the first time and will send it to an exchange to trade all that free money for Bitcoin. If Coinbase does actually add BCH as a coin to buy off their website then that will certainly pump it a lot, but so far they haven't ever said anything about that. I for one am planning on dumping that crap as soon as I can - take my free money that has been pumped to high heaven recently and get in some coins that actually have a future.

To OP:
BCH is pumping right now. Not sure if you made this thread before or after it already started pumping haha. If before then great call on the incoming pump.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
According to the following thread, BCH has been added to Coinbse's API:

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7kfzbi/attn_bitcoin_cash_added_to_coinbase_api_extremely/

I think Coinbase trading for BCH goes live in January, which should be huge - most noobs enter cryptocurrency through coinbase.
Another pump for bitcoin cash soon as the trade goes live in the coinbase.  Cool look at the chart how this kind of news give a traction to the bitcoin cash chart. people are rushing to buy bitcoin cash.
Why are you predicting the BCH trade in coinbase will be alive in January? is there any other thing that gives a clue about that?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
I believe they will pump it one last time around 5th January.

Every year there is a massive bitcoin price correction in January, so they will take advantage of this moment to pump bee-cash.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
According to the following thread, BCH has been added to Coinbse's API:

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7kfzbi/attn_bitcoin_cash_added_to_coinbase_api_extremely/

I think Coinbase trading for BCH goes live in January, which should be huge - most noobs enter cryptocurrency through coinbase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
After buying on dips and selling on surges for several rounds, do you think that BCH is about to change its trend? Share you analysis with me.

BTW, I have a short analysis about BTC as attached below, you can visit https://www.aicoin.net.cn/chart/D331D4E2 to track the real-time price informaton of BTC.

Analysis:

BTC is still struggling above MA 5 as it has been in an oscillating pattern in the past 2 sessions with increasing volumes, indicating that chips are continuously dumped at high level, which will largely increase the risk of retesting MA 5.

Price is very likely to continue current downtrend and move below MA 5 as strength from bulls is too weak, it may be the high price that prevents most of us from buying BTC in. No one will be happy about 0.001 BTC, it’s just too expensive.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.
Pages:
Jump to: