Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe that BITCOIN will be $2200 near future? - page 4. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
I don't think it's likely, but if it does drop to around $2000, I will buy a few more BTC.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
They say if it hit 6k it will not go down 5k anymore.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If it dropped to $2200, I will definitely buy 15 bitcoins additional. Tongue

Buy 10 now
Activity: 194
Yes ibelieve. But aftwr that, he will raise higher than the last price
Activity: 61
Bitcoin value can drop in the short term but the long term trend is upward. Because Bitcoin supply is fixed to 21 million BTC, but its demand is growing.

Activity: 284
Very unlikely in my opinion, bitcoin is starting to rise again bit by bit.
exactly. i think we have to look up, not down  Smiley
dropped quite a bit today but it'll bounce back up soon enough
Activity: 4
Very unlikely in my opinion, bitcoin is starting to rise again bit by bit.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
No I don’t think so it’s very difficult to reach to that stage because for this it need to be popular worldwide and need millions of followers then something will happened. Only Japan make it legal in the whole world but others countries don’t because there will be something risk full so I don’t think it will happened.
Activity: 253
I don’t think it will happened like this that bitcoin will be near to $2200 because there is not a lot of followers of bitcoin in worldwide for that miracle it need to be legal in all over the world and people will need to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 21
I see a good rise today  Cheesy overall im very optimistic

I also think that in long-term bitcoin should going on an upward trend, but to have the base for growth - the correction is required.
Activity: 47
yah , nothings impassible in market The relative scarcity making increase price for any value of coin like BTC  
Activity: 625
If we are talking about the price of bitcoin in the nearest future, that means we should be looking to its better price, cause looking at it more demands are made on bitcoin.
Activity: 364
I see a good rise today  Cheesy overall im very optimistic
Activity: 11
Activity: 21
Yes. And maybe it goes beyond your expectations. It may be a million worth in the next decades.

All the money to Bitcoin? Wink what is the next move to 3000$ or to $5000?
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Yes. And maybe it goes beyond your expectations. It may be a million worth in the next decades.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
We are all dreaming if bitcoin will go down
@ $2,200. But, if that may happen i will definitely do everything to avail more bitcoin.
Activity: 99
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
As someone mentioned earlier,It has got some support at 3400,so i don't see it going to 2200 in near future.

If it dropped to $2200, I will definitely buy 2 bitcoins. I wish I could buy them once BTC was $700 margin. Unfortunately I sold all my BTC when it was $800 few years back. Didn't think BTC will rise like nowadays.
Activity: 5
As someone mentioned earlier,It has got some support at 3400,so i don't see it going to 2200 in near future.
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
Funny, this question could be asked by the start of the year and would cause as many debate as today, but in reversal

Smiley)) There is no much nonsense on financial newspapers on this issue lately ...
Pages:
Jump to: