Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe that blockchain would empower the systems of the future? - page 2. (Read 758 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
I think the hype is already over, the technology is now in the adoption period, companies are now adopting it, countries are also doing it,
The whole community believe that blockchain indeed empower the future, and it's only a matter of time before we can all feel it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!
A good question really. I guess it's both. some of them are hyping, and some of them are eager to implement this technology into their life.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Why not? There are tons of crypto currencies that are slowly getting into each industry: real estate, finance, gaming, gambling, travel, sport, AI and much more. It is only the matter of time, when blockchain would make a revolution.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Of course I do, in fact it is already empowering the future with the result being that most platforms are now adopting cryptocurrency into their platform. Some platforms are also leveraging blockchain to enhance their services. Thereby in the near future, mass adoption will be achieved. Blockchain is just getting started, let's wait for it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
We have been seeing news about major industry players dabbling into blockchain technology since Bitcoin rose into popularity. Are they merely hyping the technology, or is it really worth all the media attention that it gets?

I consider this industries are the pioneers they know that they mustn't miss the blockchain age, because they are sure it will bring earthshaking changes to every aspect in human life. i think you are mistaking by stating that "they merely hyping the technology".

It seems right, it is not hyping the technology cause that it the market adoption and everyone wants to make blockchain technology as a part of their life.
It is amazing how it works and it gives a place that everyone are giving a chance not only for the purpose to provide a better service but also giving an opportunity to become profitable.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
If you take your time and check the possiblities within blockchain then you will understand that these platforms coming in don't want to be left out in the future built by blockchain.  One thing about technological innovation is that if one fails to get involved, the person will likely miss out big in the future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
We have been seeing news about major industry players dabbling into blockchain technology since Bitcoin rose into popularity. Are they merely hyping the technology, or is it really worth all the media attention that it gets?

I consider this industries are the pioneers they know that they mustn't miss the blockchain age, because they are sure it will bring earthshaking changes to every aspect in human life. i think you are mistaking by stating that "they merely hyping the technology".

It got media attention because more people are starting to use it on a daily basis so if they hyping it up then it has something to offer that other technology can't. Blockchain doesn't pay for its advertisement though so why bother? it's free.

Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO

Activity: 685
Merit: 14
Blockchain is more powerful than the super computer which is in showcase as future of computers.

Never trust the centralized market they will not anything for us and that is how this world as made in between us. When you want to empower your business with the blockchain mode of security then you will be up to the mark in that business.

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The process of empowerment through blockchain has started, so i am not in doubt if it will happen more.
We have seen the impact of blockchain in different continents of the world. Organizations, companies, governments now make use of this technology. Therefore, it can do more as it is being explored.

Truly, the impact of blockchain technology in the market has been in the works for few years already. And day by day, more blockchain projects are being introduced across the globe creating more adoption. So I strongly believe that blockchain technology will further empower a lot of systems in the very near future as it has been in the works already.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Blockchain is a self-sufficient and open structure, which does not require third parties to operate. This is a revolutionary, fundamentally different way of storing and transmitting information over the network, which has many options for practical use. I believe that blockchain can definitely be called the technology of the future!
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Yes and that is what attracted me to the affairs of the blockchain world. Blockchain present a new way of advancing the world which is highly needed as most platforms tends to live off investors, that's blockchain presented decentralization.
To make it more interesting, most platforms now have seen the beautiful side of blockchain and are getting associated.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

I think it has gotten plenty of media attention as of late and that is actually a great thing. People in every corner of the world are becoming aware of the blockchain and how it can improve their life while making it safer at the same time. I believe this powerful technology will make future safer in unimaginable ways and it's not just related to financial system but all other systems put together that improves our life in many different ways such as healthcare.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Yes I do and there is doubt about it.
Seriously, take a good look at blockchain, or rather compare blockchain when it started to what it is now; you will advancements in various ways. Amazing products, features and services, so the answer is yes and with time we will all see the positive results in shores of life endeavours.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127
Sooner or later the government and some companies will think that the transfarancy is really needed. And its factor that make me believe that blockchain is only one who will make it happens. I believe blockchain can give all people aware that with this system will make some problem gone easily and being a solution to help everyone realize that data manipulation is something that is not commendable. With the result that, blockchain is a system which will be used by every government or many companies.
Yes, it is true that nowadays governments are forced to rely on this new technology to facilitate their services,Due to the accuracy of the service provided by this technology,I personally have not seen a reason why governments are abandoning this lucrative industry in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I can tell you one thing about the usefulness of the blockchain technology for any company and many large corporations understand this and therefore even introduce this technology into their own turn and some even launch their own projects and create their tokens because they understand that crypto-currency has now gained good popularity.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
The truth is that everyone is just trying to grab their one piece before it's late, and that is it. They just want to make use of this opportunity and make more money. They release a cryptocurrency of their own and people will invest in it and they make money, they use every money gathered to run more bigger businesses and grow their companies. They launch clothing lines on crypto and people buy it and they make money. Restaurants makes use of cryptocurrency ,but uses services that helps them convert it to fiat quickly.

So leave all these people , let's wait till the future and see if there will be any purpose for the blockchain apart from all these BS they are acting right now. The only thing that has been proven for now is only transaction and nothing else. So for now anyone saying that blockchain can be used for any other thing is saying nonsense until they prove it.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Based on my knowledge that is still low compared to other people, I see that the level of trust in the blockchain is not only limited to liking technology, but more than that. I think they really have thought for convenience in the future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
There are industries for which the use of blockchain technologies will be the next step in modernization and improvement. But most projects simply "tie" the blockchain to their idea to raise money. For me, blockchain is a step forward, a new impetus for the development of some industries.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Sooner or later the government and some companies will think that the transfarancy is really needed. And its factor that make me believe that blockchain is only one who will make it happens. I believe blockchain can give all people aware that with this system will make some problem gone easily and being a solution to help everyone realize that data manipulation is something that is not commendable. With the result that, blockchain is a system which will be used by every government or many companies.
Pages:
Jump to: