Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Believe that LOVE Still Exists? - page 3. (Read 754 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 20, 2021, 04:52:41 AM
Love will definitely exist, but I just don’t know if it will be eternal.

Love cannot be temporary. Everything temporary is not Love. And I'm not just talking about relationships between people, but in general about any manifestations of Love.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
March 17, 2021, 10:45:16 PM
We are all a bit selfish. So I think that even LOVE carries a little self-interest.
sure. people are born selfish. no one can be completely selfless, I suppose. it's just, sometimes some people could conquer the little devil in their inner heart and choose to be selfless and this really matters to the whole society. like when taking a bus, you give your seat to the elderly. this kind of acts warm others as well as ourselves.
so love exists, but not always. Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
March 17, 2021, 10:39:10 PM
Love will definitely exist, but I just don’t know if it will be eternal.
Activity: 78
Merit: 24
March 17, 2021, 10:38:13 PM
when in peace and sufficient supply, people are apt to be kind to others and they help each other, everything is fine. but when in danger or threat, they might retreat that kindness and self-interest becomes the top priority. of course when cooperation is needed to survival, they bond together. humans are animals, everything is based on life.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 17, 2021, 05:18:27 PM
Of course! being in love is the most beautiful experience in this life  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373
March 17, 2021, 05:07:24 PM
Eskimos still rub noses, don't they?     Cool
Activity: 40
March 17, 2021, 05:54:52 AM
Just love for love to exist. Everything depends only on ourselves.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
ITSMYNE
March 14, 2021, 05:34:14 PM
i strongly believe and i have no doubt in my mind that he is somewhere watching over me as i journey this life. i may not be perfect but i hope that i can and will do better and believe me, will meet him someday. that is the believe. it will surely happen.
Activity: 966
Merit: 2
March 14, 2021, 02:23:51 PM
Do you believe that people do random acts of kindness often in compassion,
or is it always self interests that motivates humanity?

Here in bangladesh I think we have our tradition of love and sharing life with partners are still exists. Our parents are not alone here in bangladesh in their old ages. Our tradition teach us to keep our parents to us. Thats how i feel that love really exists till now.
Activity: 70
March 14, 2021, 01:45:35 PM
Of course without a doubt! In my opinion, people should have faith in LOVE. There is a power in LOVE that can conquer everything. I believe that LOVE still exists.
Activity: 37
March 04, 2021, 08:00:37 AM
Yes, love still exists. More precisely, only love exists, and everything else does not. In the modern world, people (most people) have forgotten about this, because now we are all going through a period when we are all in ignorance. Even when the whole world is going crazy, when people are trying to cash in on each other, remember that strength and truth are only in love (in a broad sense - goodness, conscience, right deeds, wisdom, courage, etc.)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2021, 07:58:15 AM
To be fair and honest, I was just asking because i'm kinda into Chinese women. And they Always want "Presents" from American men.
Well to answer your main question I would say yes Love still exist for me there are people who stills act without hidden motive.
We couldn't tell what your women is looking for why she always want some present but Love still exist.
The only problem is only few could give out the genuine love that we are seeking.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
March 01, 2021, 07:31:34 AM
Do you believe that people do random acts of kindness often in compassion,
or is it always self interests that motivates humanity?
I love my Wife, My Mother , My Children , My Father , my Siblings

Does this mean I have self interest Loving them?

but one thing is for sure , that people really love themselves before others and this is the reality that we cannot change.

To be fair and honest, I was just asking because i'm kinda into Chinese women. And they Always want "Presents" from American men.

Stay away from these woman, useless GOLDDIGGERS...

The thing is , How sure he is that The person he is speaking is a Girl lol, we have seen too many scammers in internet pretending to be a woman but the truth is they are Men .
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
March 01, 2021, 07:03:51 AM

a man or woman will ruin his life if he/she meets the wrong partner...
you can't just judge a woman, many men and women are golddiggers. You have the right to fall in love with anyone, but pray for that person, is he or she a partner who will bring you happiness or bring you to suffering.
Activity: 3
March 01, 2021, 06:48:16 AM
I believe that love is alive. It's just that now mr has changed so much that it's easier to find a pair on the Internet. For example, on such dating sites: https://meetursugar.com/ . This is how I personally found my girlfriend. We have been with her for two years. Now we rented a mobile home and went on a tour of the camp. Therefore, just change your approach to finding a soul mate
Activity: 5
October 11, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
i'm a very hopeless romantic person, i do believe that love is just around the corner and it will always exist in every era or every second of our lives.

I would not say that you are a hopeless romantic. You believe in love, which means that you will meet her on your way. So do not miss any opportunity to meet. Be in museums, movie theaters are always in sight so as not to miss it. Each person has their own half and true love happens when the halves meet. Good luck to you!
legendary
Activity: 3463
Merit: 4429
October 11, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
October 11, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
If the asking for presents is just too much to be normal then maybe that is not love but just the want for material things. Try to say that you're on a budget right now and that you would give a present when you're doing a bit better financially.
Activity: 48
October 11, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
i'm a very hopeless romantic person, i do believe that love is just around the corner and it will always exist in every era or every second of our lives.
Activity: 12
October 11, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

Drakyla444! And what are your doubts? You six months correspond with the girl. During this time, you can learn enough about the person. Do not you want to meet her and just chat? It’s not necessary to get married just yet to see. Or are you afraid that she will not like you? Be more confident if you are a real man. Wish you luck!
Pages:
Jump to: