Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy new coins? - page 2. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 06:32:26 PM
I periodically replenish my investment portfolio with new coins. I divide them into two categories. First, these are coins that have a good team of developers and are tied to a real product, I use them for a long-term investment. The second category is the coins for short-term trading, which I acquire at a low price in order to sell at its first growth.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 06:25:39 PM
Yeah I prefer to buy new listing coins on exchange than older which tend stagnant and the movement is very slow. In my research since I got into Crypto currency trading, new listing coins have more potential to increase or pump the price. I experienced that new coins give much more feedback and profit for me. It is probably can be consideration for new trader to buy new coins.
Activity: 700
December 09, 2018, 06:10:35 PM
At the moment I do not buy new coins, because the market is too unstable and also with a constant trend of falling.
Activity: 336
December 09, 2018, 06:08:15 PM
Now I rarely buy new coins. The project should surprise me so I agreed to invest in it. Or he should simply show the cosmic sales amount at the presale stage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 09, 2018, 06:06:48 PM
Now that the market is falling down of price value , I do not prefer now new coins because the value is very low especially that this are new coins , so I would probably buy those stable coins which is on the rank of the coin market cap,
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
December 09, 2018, 05:54:18 PM
Yes I do. When I see an ICO offering a good product I go check it. If they have a great team of developers and there's a big community supporting it there's a big chance that ICO will be successful and investors will surely profit. But there's still other factors to consider in investing so you should do thorough research.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
Now buying new coins is very profitable on the one hand and very dangerous on the other, since you can spend money and not get anything later. However, I think that promising coins will, with good control, bring the desired profit even in the face of a declining cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 05:12:09 PM
Yes, I always buy new coins, but only some of them can show good return.
I don't know why does it happen, but it is so
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
No i do not buy new coins. It would be very risky if i bought new coins. Because falls are still continueing and after couple weeks coins are gonna go down in my opinion.
Activity: 532
December 09, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
At the moment I do not buy new coins, because the market is now quite unstable and risk their money by investing in new coins, from which it is not clear what to expect - not worth it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 09, 2018, 02:56:42 PM
Now is a very good period to buy those coins that "is not the first day in the crypto market." They are now very attractive prices. The other day I bought some Neblio and Waves
Activity: 504
December 09, 2018, 02:38:36 PM
I'm out of the market right now. I watch from the side and the situation to trade small amounts. Sometimes I look at recommendations from the channel telegrams
Activity: 854
December 09, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
When buying new coins, first I always do research about the project and the team before investing in it. I don't always check from CMC rather go directly on their website.
Activity: 560
December 09, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
Buying new coins is very important because it can produce greater profits, but you have to get new coins that have potential. But for now, the crypto-coin market condition is bleeding. So buying new coins will have risks. We are now better off investing in the best coins, so we can be safer. Because this coin in the future will increase.
Why not, if the price of a coin costs a few cents, it can bring you a big profit in a few years. We need to look much ahead.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 09, 2018, 12:58:16 PM
I'm buying those coins that are quite good and not just a nuisance coins though they just came from big loss.

I saw people who have been keeping an eye those biggest losers and they just wait for few hours/days for its rebound. You can try that if you want to but don't expect that it will go as expected because you might be stuck. If you'll try it, just spend an amount for experiment.
Activity: 523
December 09, 2018, 12:51:11 PM
buying new coins can be an alternative because now there are a lot of potential coins, but it must be more selective because new coins sometimes do not provide profit. so I think I have to be more selective in choosing new coins before buying
Activity: 616
December 09, 2018, 12:48:20 PM
I buy new coins, but very rarely. I give more preference to already established projects that are present on the market for at least 1-1.5 years. When choosing an object for investment for me is very important in the first place the team and its advisors. An experienced team is half the success for a project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
If it only concerns the investment, now I would refrain from buying any coins. I would wait a little till the market situation becomes more clear. Concerning Trading now it is a good time, but if you have no experience in this case, you can lose a lot!
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 08, 2018, 10:26:07 PM
For me during this market fall buying of new coins is good option but you have to choose only potential coins of your one choice, I don't buy also this time because I want that market will be stable first.
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 08, 2018, 09:29:18 PM
Most of investors prefers stable coins (CoinBundle is a sample of site that makes investments easiers with top 20 cryptocurrencies) than brand new ones.
Personally I prefer to invest on new coins while they are undervaluated, then sell when they worth more.
Pages:
Jump to: