Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts? - page 30. (Read 20521 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
I am not investing in coins that are not included in the top 100 in CMC because they are very risky and prone to fraud,
I am looking for a safer one by investing in potential coins that enter the top 20 in CMC
Activity: 560
December 31, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
I try to invest only in promising coins and for me there is no difference whether they are in the top 100 or not. Of course altcoins that are in the top 20, they clearly deserve attention.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 31, 2018, 06:20:43 PM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
I think all of them are at risk but with different levels and most likely also coins that are not in the top 100 will give you an advantage. It all depends on how you observe and analyze it, if you think there are coins that have the potential to give you an advantage, even though the coin is not in the top 100, I think buying it is the right decision.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 31, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
well just as you said it is not very advisable to invest in cryptocurrencies which have been in the ecosystem for quite sometime. It is rather great to invest in the top 100 cryptocurrencies. For instance i have invested into Vechain, Ethereum and Ripple and i am hoping that when the market rises i can make some income out of it.
Activity: 308
December 31, 2018, 02:26:34 PM
Previously, it was profitable, but now is not, so I do not buy and do not plan. Maybe in 2019 the situation will change and then I will think about it.
Activity: 364
December 31, 2018, 02:22:48 PM
As people say that which token in the list of top 100 this not too risky. Coin are always moving and some in and some out under 100 coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 31, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
I think it is very risky, because for such a bold step it is necessary to be able to analyze the project well. If you recently became interested in cryptocurrency, then a more reasonable step is to choose projects from the top-30 coinmarketcap. Any investment carries risks and even Bitcoin is a risky investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 31, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
Yes, of course, I buy such coins because they can grow in price very well in the future and give an incredibly large profit.

uknown coins or unrated coins are pretty risky because they are only built for pump and dump business  . these kind of coins doesnt have areal purpose as what we see on the top coins  .

you will need a good luck on them and you also need to watch their market at all times so that you can catch their best moments  .   if ever you manage to get a profit , that is the time that you need to dump them with another new one just to be safe from scam exit  .
Activity: 588
December 31, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
I bought and received profit. It really has high risky but it also give me a higher profit. I usually trade it for short-term, so I buy only altcoins those which has high liquidity.   
Activity: 182
December 31, 2018, 01:26:20 PM
I can tell you that of course I buy such coins, but it is really very risky and I do not recommend it to you
Activity: 182
December 31, 2018, 01:19:17 PM
Yes, of course, I buy such coins because they can grow in price very well in the future and give an incredibly large profit.
Activity: 322
December 31, 2018, 01:13:49 PM
Investments outside the top 100 coins do have risks. But if you can face the risk and you are careful and do a very good analysis. I think you can get a very promising coin and be able to give good results.
Activity: 196
December 31, 2018, 01:03:44 PM
The lower the liquidity of the coin the higher the risk to stay in it forever, I think beginners need to invest only in the top coins, they are unlikely to die in the near future
Activity: 210
December 31, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
very risky and honestly, I don’t recommend you to do this because these coins can simply depreciate and you lose all the money
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

first of all if you afraid of trading you shouldn't get into it. Second thing is if you are going to invest in any altcoin you should do research like read there whitepaper, look for a team and there profiles too, posts on the blogs etc etc. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
December 31, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
I buy both top 100 and top 200 crypto, but there is probability to get shit coin in top 200 , especially now, when total capitalisation is too small.

That you are right to say. I personally buy not just from the top of the list, but try to learn about the project. And I buy when I like the project more or less. Just recently bought an EDG, ADX. I think still buy Waves
I agree, now it is necessary to analyze projects in which you invest much more thoroughly. 2018 taught us this)) I also like Adeks, I think the guys have prospects for development. Invest wisely, be patient, and the market will reward you for it!

That's for sure. It is no longer possible, as in 2017, to wet everything that is possible. Now you need to carefully choose a project in which you can invest. For example, I recently have 3 projects that are most interesting to me: Adex, Edgeless and WAVES
Activity: 87
December 31, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
I buy both top 100 and top 200 crypto, but there is probability to get shit coin in top 200 , especially now, when total capitalisation is too small.

That you are right to say. I personally buy not just from the top of the list, but try to learn about the project. And I buy when I like the project more or less. Just recently bought an EDG, ADX. I think still buy Waves
I agree, now it is necessary to analyze projects in which you invest much more thoroughly. 2018 taught us this)) I also like Adeks, I think the guys have prospects for development. Invest wisely, be patient, and the market will reward you for it!
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
December 31, 2018, 07:14:50 AM
Best coin not in TOP100: Wownero
Activity: 364
December 31, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
Sometimes I buy these coins. I think that such coins are able to bring more profit than top coins. But they are very risky.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 31, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: