Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy or sell crypto for cash? - page 10. (Read 887 times)

gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 08:35:17 AM
Localbitcoins is working flawless for me. I already made over 50 deals there.
Also, there are few companies what are working as a middleman with 2-5% commission. But this is the way to get your money in bank account really fast.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 08:26:46 AM
We do a lot of exchange of crypto for cash and vice versa in my country and i am  also into that. It is quite easier to do that than getting it done on exchange site. The way it is done is that:
A social media platform is created, where the admin, who is a trusted person, becomes the middleman between the buyer and the seller. Most times, we may not know the middleman in person, by in a way, we may have built trust in him.
I have found this to work effectively and i like it.
I believe i have been able to make meaning contribution.
If you have any other question as regards this, i am ready to provide you with answers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 20, 2018, 08:19:59 AM
Hey guys,

I'm doing a little research now about using cash (paper money) for direct buying or selling crypto in different countries and I need your help. Could you share please your experience of such deals in your country? In what way are you doing this? And what were the problems or the advantages of this way? If you can, please tell about which country you speak, then this research will be more practical.

The results of this research can help improve Dether dapp the beta release of which will be in the coming days (the first dapp beta release for Business already launched http://shop.dether.io). The main strategic mission of this project is the breaking barriers to the mass adoption of Ether and crypto in general. The team believes that a convenient, mobile, decentralized, p2p way to buy and sell crypto for cash is able to significantly contribute to this and their opinion is shared by Consensys in the person of Ethereum co-founder, Joseph Lubin, which support them. I'm also long-standing and sincere contributor to Dether and I will be grateful to you for your help in this research Smiley

p.s.
Recently, Dether team interviewed citizens of ten countries to learn how to deal with the purchase / sale of crypto in general, in their countries. If you are interested to know what crypto enthusiasts from Tanzania, Czech Republic, Senegal, Vietnam, Congo, Philippines and others countries talk about it, you can get acquainted with the results of the interview in this Medium article https://medium.com/@DETHER/the-good-the-bad-and-the-ingenuitive-what-it-is-really-like-to-buy-and-sell-cryptocurrency-8fdfbfc2aee7. In this thread, as you already understood, I want to learn about the ways of buying / selling crypto directly for cash.

Dether Bug Bounty is available now. Join the Personal Dapp testing now:
https://medium.com/@DETHER/dethers-bug-bounty-program-beta-testing-e9f1bb4fec73
Pages:
Jump to: