Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care if Billions of people need help? - page 5. (Read 3792 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
If I ever get very rich with bitcoins, I will make good use of it. I will fund scholarship programs for the poor but deserving children. They are the future of our world. I will also fund livelihood programs for the less fortunate and make sure that it is sustainable.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
A staggering number of people on Earth are starving. Others lack education, housing, and many other things which could improve their life.
If/when you become mega-rich from Bitcoin and/or at this time:
Do you care if Billions of people need help?
Any ideas what you can/will want to do to help?

ps. These are the upscale "starving children", many of the other photos are truly horrific.

Definitely.  If I am that rich I will truly help people who are on that level or state.  But sometimes, the problem is not in the government but sometime it is in the person.  People always feel that they are victims and just waiting for the help of the government.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I live in a country that taxation is heavy, yet my family has been supporting charity for as long I can remember. That probably counts as caring.
Not all people in this world give help,  because their are some of us are immoral and much bad things to do.  Like killing people,  they not give mercy to everyone.  If we give help to other people I think for those people lives in street or homeless people,  children abusing in physical and sexual abused.  Elderly people.  
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
Yes i do care. As a human we need a lot of things. Sometimes we dont even realize it. Most of the people need help. We are able to see it everyday. For example, if we go to the market, theres some people who ask for money. Theres some disabled people who cant find or cant get a job. When I travel, I see people who are homeless, they dont even have any house because they dont have much money. People cant afford things. Moreover, you dont need to be rich to care and help as long as you have the capacity and willingness to help.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Of course , I do care about needer people out there. As long as my finance let me help those people, I am trying to help poor and unhappy ones in society but I am not a rich person. I cannot afford to help all of them. People must come togetger to help people who need some support.

We can only do so much on our part. With the magnitude of this issue, its hard to care and don't have the means to help out. I guess the important thing is to make the most out of what we can do even though how small it can be
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Of course , I do care about needer people out there. As long as my finance let me help those people, I am trying to help poor and unhappy ones in society but I am not a rich person. I cannot afford to help all of them. People must come togetger to help people who need some support.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 10:18:28 PM
It takes the brave and kindest people to empathize  with the less fortunate. From my location a great many are less fortunate. I have been through thick and thin and when i get that opportunity i will extend my tentacles to effect changes in the many lives i can change. The number will not a problem as far as i can help its a plus to me and the lives that will be touched.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
December 31, 2017, 08:58:02 PM
A staggering number of people on Earth are starving. Others lack education, housing, and many other things which could improve their life.

ps. These are the upscale "starving children", many of the other photos are truly horrific.

If im a billionaire ofcourse i will help people who need my help. I will help them in giving foods or shelter, because many people are hungry and dont have house there sleeping anywhere, in plaza,park or market places. These poor people need help they are so pathetetic that even food in the trash they eat. So i hope im become rich so i can help.people.
Activity: 85
December 31, 2017, 06:45:46 PM
Yes i do care about the billion who need help. I help them true prayer, it's because I'am not rich. Sometimes when i saw a poor people who need help i want to help them but i have no ability to help them with their needs especially in there financial problem. The only thing i can attribute to them is to pray to god because of all things in this world the most powerful weapon to help them is prayer and tell to god everything.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
December 31, 2017, 09:30:08 AM
Of course that we feel sadness when we see the suffering of other people.
But, many times we just feel helpless because we can't help them, just watch their tragedy over TV.
It's better and more healthy, I believe, to try to help at least one person than to feel bad because we can't help many others.
Do what you can, when you can.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 31, 2017, 09:11:50 AM
Yes i care but it is not that i can help all these billion people. I care and i want to help people, i may not help them financially for now, but i can help whenever they need help like assistance in doing something or even doing charity works. We don't need to be rich in order to help others, what we need is to do simple things we know that can help others.

I agree with you. I also do care about these people. But it is simply impossible to help everyone at once. There are world funds for this, which somehow support them.
Activity: 634
December 26, 2017, 08:25:23 AM
Yes i care but it is not that i can help all these billion people. I care and i want to help people, i may not help them financially for now, but i can help whenever they need help like assistance in doing something or even doing charity works. We don't need to be rich in order to help others, what we need is to do simple things we know that can help others.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2017, 05:49:52 AM

If Bitcoin can help me become a billionaire, I would do charity work and help more people. I would be interested if anyone needs my help. Bring happiness to others, I will feel happy. Poet Huu once said: Life is not just recognized for his own. So let's help others when you might need help many of you.
You don't need to become a billionaire before you start to help those who are in need, you can start small with the little amount of money that you currently have and you see that as you give, You are going to receive as well from people. Nothing good goes unrewarded.
I fully support...we can help even one person and the situation in the world will already getting better, the main thing is to start and constantly do what is in your power
Activity: 75
December 25, 2017, 12:22:37 PM

if you care, can u do anything for them?
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
December 25, 2017, 11:44:14 AM

If Bitcoin can help me become a billionaire, I would do charity work and help more people. I would be interested if anyone needs my help. Bring happiness to others, I will feel happy. Poet Huu once said: Life is not just recognized for his own. So let's help others when you might need help many of you.
You don't need to become a billionaire before you start to help those who are in need, you can start small with the little amount of money that you currently have and you see that as you give, You are going to receive as well from people. Nothing good goes unrewarded.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
December 25, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 08:13:13 AM
Yah. I always wanted to help others as long as I can. To help is the attitude of being human in this planet. Even in a simple way to help it is so much appreciated by person who you helped for without expecting a return. Currently I joined campaign to gain some blessings so that I would able to do more to help others especially those homeless children. Its rrally so nice to help either or neither you are a bad or good person you have tgis in mind to help others. How much more if I become riches I can do things beyond my limitation just to give my hands to the needy in this planet as long as I can,  even animals that homeless and week.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello there I am nargizochka12
December 25, 2017, 05:19:13 AM
I think we should all care and start to donate to everyone that is in need, they are the ones that need the most help!!!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 25, 2017, 04:46:28 AM

Hey, this would not probably the main thinking of the people who gets billionaire from bitcoin. Those people who needs help, they should first go to our government, they are the ones who really need to give some help to those person and not who make become lots of money because of bitcoin because at the first place we are using our income just to invest some of our money to have a bitcoin and just to make rich or just to make profit, then suddenly I am doing this to other people?HuhHuh
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
December 25, 2017, 04:25:37 AM
Well since i have no means of addressing the issue, i probably care less for now. All i can do is to help in small insignificant ways with whatever i currently have. Of course if i get lucky, i'd care more
Pages:
Jump to: