Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you drink alcohol? - page 2. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 12, 2023, 12:29:17 PM
I take some alcohol in special occasions only. I really want to stop that. But still I can not do so Sad
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
July 11, 2023, 08:32:21 PM
Yes. I drink anything I get for free. The free drinks are mostly Beer and whiskey. Sometimes wine.
If I buy, it's generally vodka.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
July 11, 2023, 07:00:25 PM
Yes I do Stout beer preferably alternatively other bitter flavors of any kind.

Tipsy ness that's under control has inspirational vibes to me. But going beyond control has me a last prayer and confession pleading to regain but yet I don't refrain from taking it (alcohol) not because I'm addicted to it but because I sometimes just want to get those great Vibes when I'm on my limit.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
July 07, 2023, 06:28:16 PM
Well if was a sport I would have been reigning world champ!   Then I cut back to one drink but the problem was a finding a clean enough 5 gallon bucket to make it in.

I didn't start drinking until post divorce early thirties, just going out and something to do I guess. But it got bad a few times and had real it in.

Fast forward two year ago this month the woman I truly loved and cherrished ended herself. She got a bar back PT job and that was the beginning f the end. She had real problems with alcohol and her real mental issues.  She had a lot of demons. Point is no really anymore, I've stared at a drink I bought then gave it to a friend, just don't love it like I used to.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367
July 07, 2023, 04:04:44 PM
Do you drink alcohol?

Naw! Just tilt my head back, and let it flow down. Grin

Not at all bro because it is prohibited in ISLAM .

It's prohibited among the Baptists, too. But I don's se this stopping anyone.

Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 42
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.
July 07, 2023, 11:54:22 AM
Never. (any more)

It does not giving you anything back to you that is good, expect temporary fake stuff, its shit.
Been drinking a lot in my days and past, but I only ended up in problems, big problems. So I stopped around a year ago.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
July 04, 2023, 11:06:57 PM
When I was in my teenage years and twenties I wanted to go out every day. Party and drinking.
When I became 30+ I just loved to sit on a teraace with nice friends to just drink and drink and have fun.

I never drink at home.

Now I am 40+ and drinking is not a part of my live anymore.
I see it as quite a hard drugs. It makes you act stupid and dumb when reaqlly drunk. I see that as a negative energy.

So, do I drink? For sure, when there comes a times and some friends met and we go sit on a teracce in the sun, for sure I will drink, probably less then before. I´m older and can´t handle that much alcohol anymore.

At home, no alcohol. Just sometimes a glass of wine with dinner.

Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 04, 2023, 02:37:49 AM
Not at all bro because it is prohibited in ISLAM .
Activity: 1652
July 03, 2023, 04:02:23 PM
Not a fan of alcohol my whole life .Never drink it prefer taking natural fruits juices .
Activity: 175
July 03, 2023, 01:17:29 PM
Occasionally
Activity: 154
July 01, 2023, 01:38:11 AM
I did drink alcohol. A lot!

I have been working in a bar with tourists. Automatically you drink because the customers invite you. Typical from the people of my country.
I changed my life radically and now I just drink while we are going out to eat or special nights with friends I see once in a while.

No alcohol in my house.
I have nothing against drugs or alcohol. Anyone has to decide for him (or her) self what he/she wants to do with his body.

I see alcohol as something negative in my live. It makes you dumb. But sometimes you can enjoy it.
Activity: 271
Merit: 4
June 28, 2023, 02:02:01 AM
No i don't drink alcohol.  because Alcohol can have numerous negative effects on an individual's physical and mental health when consumed in excess or misused. as like Consuming alcohol in large quantities or binge drinking can lead to numerous health problems, including liver damage, alcohol poisoning, cardiovascular issues, and increased risk of accidents or injuries.Alcohol consumption causes a variety of physical health problems, including liver disease, gastrointestinal problems, weakened immune systems, increased risk of cancer, and nutritional deficiencies. Also I don't use alcohol because it has other negative side effects which put human life at serious risk.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 27, 2023, 12:53:29 AM
Do you guys drink alcohol?
if yes what do you prefer beers , cocktails or hard alcohol such as vodka , wiskey and cogniac
I like to experiment , but my go to drink is vodka and redbull
in the past but now I am sober for couple of years .
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367
June 26, 2023, 02:02:42 PM
Do you drink alcohol?

Yes, but only because I can't afford enough of it to bathe in it. Grin

Cool
Activity: 175
June 25, 2023, 12:37:37 PM
Sometimes when hanging out with my old friends
Activity: 66
June 22, 2023, 04:26:28 AM
I take just alcohol but very rarely. I take it to cool of and to forget about a bad day.
Activity: 28
June 21, 2023, 12:53:50 PM
I don’t drink alcohol and it is injuries to health
Activity: 74
June 17, 2023, 08:52:22 PM
No
I never drinking alcohol.
Because its danger to health.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
June 16, 2023, 05:18:15 AM
Drinks is so good In calming the mind

Not every alcoholic drink is good. The good ones are those made naturally from natural foods, drinks, fruits etc. The synthetic ones are not good for you. *Synthetic are basically the natural that has been altered or reproduced wrongly, making them artificial and harmful to humans or nature.

* It's important to also note that the natural ones must be consumed in moderation, only when necessary and must not abused/misused.
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
June 15, 2023, 08:37:02 AM
Drinks is so good In calming the mind
Pages:
Jump to: