Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 8. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 07:17:40 PM
No I don't feel quitting and I have the same thinking as you  I won't leave crypto and I can wait till a good market to sell my holdings (with a profit)
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 07:07:18 PM
I don't have the courage for now to quit in cryptocurrency especially now that i started to earn profits. But at first i think of quitting not for the reason of market changes but from my btt my first btt account that was banned for the reason i don't even know. I feel down because i work diligently for me to step from my previous ranking and then suddenly i can't access anymore because it was permanently banned. Maybe i make a wrong move against the rules unconciously.
Activity: 157
August 30, 2018, 07:04:57 PM
although the market has been down for too long, i have  never thought of quitting. i have this believe that cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is new and like any other technology its bound to face some downtime before kicking up in full force.  i have made up my mind to continue in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
Only those who have  no knowledge about crypto and as well can see the future will quit at this time. The road hasn't been smooth when you study the market trend for the past years and so it should tell you that nothing has changed.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 30, 2018, 06:55:03 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
Nooo, I will definitely not escape from crypto since I've put too much time and effort in it.
The green light is on its way (though we all don't know when exactly we will become millionaires  Grin), so we should just hold on to our long-term investments and refrain from panic selling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:53:06 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
I don't feel like quitting crypto for any reason. As for me, I believe the crypto party has just begun. I am loving every bit of it. It is good to be here.
Activity: 231
August 30, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
My journey in the new crypto starts so if I stop it certainly does not look good. I see that the market is still low. But if the market is now looking I see that Bitcoin slowly has begun to rise. And of course, this is very good considering that many people are expecting the coins will soon rise.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
Yeah i feel like almost quitting, because my wallet was hacked several times. My bounty tokens which i work hard was stolen.
Activity: 218
August 30, 2018, 06:39:37 PM
I didn't lose anything. Until I close my positions, I have my money. My portfolio is made so that I will definitely earn. Which means I'm just waiting to take off.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 30, 2018, 06:02:12 PM
I agree with you. I have too much faith in the cryptocurrency, to leave her. I have already received a good result and now I can not give it up. I also believe that soon the crypt will be introduced into our lives, and for this it is necessary that people know about it and want to use it.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 04:47:02 PM
It seems that almost everyone one including me have want to quit in one way or the other because of the current market situation of crypto currency, but this is something we will face and we should be expecting this because there are happy days and there are sad days but we have to cope with both. Most people dump their coins and ready to quit, but we should not be carry away with the tide, we should have patience and tolerance for the time being.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 30, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
No, for the near future I have never thought of quitting, because I still have strong confidence in cryptocurrency. If I am ready to make a profit from here, then I am also prepared for losses if the market goes down for any reason.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
Quitting? I don't think there is a plan for that. I will never and ever quit what I am doing. I am not moved by the red of the coins on the market but what i know is that market will stabilize as soon as possible.
Activity: 53
August 30, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
I am as lost as the rest of us ... but I understand that soon the market will turn around and begin to grow up in a quick way
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
Why would I quit? The blockchain technology is much more impressive than your values, how much you have where... I mean, if you going to quit because of market dropping then, i can tell you this, I lost this year(since it's my first year in crypto) I lost only about 10-15k in dollars, that is because I didn't sell in fiat when high, and buy back when low, well I have done for some of the currencyes but not for all... And do you seee me complaining about tha market? I mean, quiting just because of this is dodo, if I could I would still buy now non-stop, all the crypto awailable, but I don't have so much money, so I don't Sad
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
If everyone that is in this space truly understand the huge benefit behind this technology, they would not want to leave. There is nothing in life without its own challenges and every problem has solution. Whatever might be happening now in the crypto space will one day become a thing of the past. The dip is just for a moment, so why can't we be patient. As far as i am concerned i will not quit and i am here to see the end to the present dip.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 08:00:48 AM
Sometimes I would like to, but I understand that this is all human psychology and one must tolerate and teach to understand and analyze the market, because the big players are making sure that we sell our coins and the price goes down as low as possible.
Activity: 308
August 30, 2018, 06:32:35 AM
It puts a lot of pressure on the psyche of the fact that a few months ago on the balance sheets were a decent amount, many times higher than the current. In such moments I think, why I sold then bought now)) that's weighs heavily
Activity: 102
August 30, 2018, 06:22:11 AM
At some point I always felt like quitting but then I also told myself that I won't quit half way I must see this to the end
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 30, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
Im going to stay in crypto and not planning to quit. The bumpy ride of crypto given us the andrenaline to ride. If you didn't have profit now, you can recover later but have some patience.
I never even once think of quitting this crypto world, no matter how bad it already become. But maybe if one day bitcoin really dies and nothing i can do anymore here, I will consider to quit since well, what else can I do that time? Nothing right? Then I will have to stop wasting my time and find something else. Just stay calm and keep hodling mate.

In any case, the time to leave the game has not yet come. Crypto market gives you too many opportunities for earning, all you need is to learn new tools.
Pages:
Jump to: