Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 83. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
It can be strange but I am not feeling like that completely I am feeling right now to go deeper, use more of the opportunities that are present here, because I believe you can still earn here
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
Never ever comes out in my mine the feeling like quitting. Instead i am working on it hard and wisely, stay focus and calm and also patience are needed too. I am also trying hard to explore my own from it to level up my knowledge but never quitting anyway.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 10:19:29 AM
sometime i think of that!! But i still believe this crypto currency that they will change our life in the future!! The best Thing to do here is to never give up fight!! and rich your gaol in life make them your inspiration in doing this staff!! and Patience you should ware that!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
This technology is now taking ground slowly and many companies start using it as it has lot of innovations in it and no one can break this technology to manipulate any data. I am in it and will never leave it because i know the value of this technology and those who will stay with it get big fortune in future through it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
if we want to stop, maybe that's the most foolish thing to do just because the price of Coin is going downhill, because if I'm private for now it has gone as far as possible, and quitting is not even an option for me any risk, though there will be losses, it's only part of the whole picture and we can not do it, but we must try to learn to get bigger profit in Crypto world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
not at all because the biggest income that I have got is from this crypto currency inevitably I will continue to be here and even will be much more focused than ever to get bigger profits again!

But when I feel like giving up, then I realize that if I stop then what is the reason why I started in the first place. I have learned a lot when I ask myself why should I invest in crypto currency then the rest is history.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:11:32 AM
I've been too in love with crypto. so even though the price is red I would not go like a coward. enjoy it all will certainly go up again like last year.
Activity: 364
July 16, 2018, 10:05:15 AM
not at all because the biggest income that I have got is from this crypto currency inevitably I will continue to be here and even will be much more focused than ever to get bigger profits again!
Activity: 550
July 16, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
im not feeling like i want to quit crypto just because of the market price, this is where i work as a part time and this is where i get free tokens also.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
July 16, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
why you will quit if you started already. cryptocurrency is the future money, it is normal that there is an dump days, months, or years. best part to think is make some alternative way that can save your daily needs, if you're an full time cryptographer then i can advise that put some little business in your place, or find a job that you can still manage to do crypto and just hold on. there is no losses if you dont sell what ever coins you have.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
July 16, 2018, 09:49:26 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
Even the value of every cryptocurrency in the market will decreased again into 50% I will not join those dumpers who cause the decreasing of the value of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. I will just do what every loyal traders will do to HODL and I will be very happy to be part of  increasing in the future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 16, 2018, 09:18:29 AM
No. I believe in the market and I believe in technology that I can change the market and change our life with you. Many do not understand this and think that it brings us some kind of magic. But you just remember that about 10 years ago, we did not have any mobile phones with you.
Quoting you mate, your example is just too close with the time bitcoin was been free to mine and really worthless, now look what happen after 9 years the explosions really been felt by many people around, if you are tired and feels that you are already done, think twice and have some cool relaxations stay away for a while and just come when you are free in ind and keep believing and dreaming big.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 08:54:33 AM
If the eth drops again i might as well drop the fight. Its too much stress for me right now ...
Activity: 616
July 16, 2018, 08:54:25 AM
No. I believe in the market and I believe in technology that I can change the market and change our life with you. Many do not understand this and think that it brings us some kind of magic. But you just remember that about 10 years ago, we did not have any mobile phones with you.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 08:51:28 AM
Anytime i feel like quitting, i remember why i started and they i decide to stay. I know am not always going to make profits. sometimes i will lose, so i have prepared my mind towards it 
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

No one needs to run, no one needs to go off with cryptocurrency.
we just need to stay and calm down.
just wait for the market to be calm down and make the price back to it.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
July 16, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
Sometimes yes as I see 2018 as a dead year for cryptos and the real panic did not even begin yet. I think that in december btc price will be around 4k so imagine our alts how low they will be but I am still keeping a little faith as I am a long term holder even if i like it even if I don't.
Activity: 226
July 16, 2018, 08:36:17 AM
Im thinking to work harder and harder, because more people leave and thats sign that its time to work harder to earn more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
July 16, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

It's no crazy to invest in crypto and give up when it's at a loss. After all, people invest in crypto, because they trust this technological revolution and assume even more unpleasant moments.
Activity: 560
July 16, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
This moment of the crypto market is the time that we are going to see the true and strong members in the crypto community. It is going to be survival of the fittest.
Pages:
Jump to: