Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon? - page 12. (Read 1523 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I am looking at the bigger picture here, i am willing to hold my coins for a couple of years and will see whether the market will have a big rally and surpasses all predictions once more, i am not worried about the present market situation as i am willing to invest whenever there is a good correction.
We've started losing people like you sir, who's believe in the future and long-term Bitcoin investments. Many people only seen what happened on these 3-5 month scale. While Bitcoin has been around since 2009 till now has undergone many periods, has not this kind of thing must have happened before, those who have been through with that, they just need to be calm and believe that all will be fine as soon, that's the important key.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
Truely Nowadays Bitcoin Face a lot of restriction and so continuously going Down which is very disappointing For Cryto Trades and Holders. Sorrowful for the sudden drop From 20k to 7k and still indicates down Trand But hope Bitcoin recover Its Price soon
Yeah, the continuous restrictions are faced by the bitcoin making the price to decline and all these situations are quite frustrating for the holders. But the investors seek it as an opportunity to get it since the price is quite low and buying it right now will enable them to get a huge profit as I suppose bitcoin will be attaining a higher value soon...
This month would be the start of the rise again, supposedly but if there are still people who tries to making fake news or making negative thinking which affects some people decision I don't think it'll rise immediately that is why we should set our mindset and be positive always just like other people.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
Truely Nowadays Bitcoin Face a lot of restriction and so continuously going Down which is very disappointing For Cryto Trades and Holders. Sorrowful for the sudden drop From 20k to 7k and still indicates down Trand But hope Bitcoin recover Its Price soon
Yeah, the continuous restrictions are faced by the bitcoin making the price to decline and all these situations are quite frustrating for the holders. But the investors seek it as an opportunity to get it since the price is quite low and buying it right now will enable them to get a huge profit as I suppose bitcoin will be attaining a higher value soon...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
What do you think?
All crypto currency enthusiast had been waiting for bitcoin price rally to make us all happy. Although it's no definite dates when this bear situation ends, we just be patient to wait that moment even if it could be end of this year or next year. There's so much reasons to wait. Keep the faith.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 .
And the price suddenly changed this year.
 Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price.
That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year.
It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light.
So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year. What do you think?
Truely Nowadays Bitcoin Face a lot of restriction
 and so continuously going Down which is very disappointing For Cryto Trades and Holders.
Sorrowful for the sudden drop From 20k to 7k and still indicates down Trand
But hope Bitcoin recover Its Price soon
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Bitcoin price might be shaky at the moment but I know it won't take too long because I believed there's no road to Forever. Perhaps we will anticipate to have an unexpected change in the middle or 3rd quarter of this year. I may not have proof to show but I have that strong feeling. Let's be strong and faithful that positive results may happen in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
I'm really on the bright side hoping for another bullish day of bitcoin. Even it take us so long but still keep on waiting and I never loose my positive outlook for these. The hands of some big whales could be a big help to bring back bitcoin price, and I know they won't let this great investment into nothing.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
What do you think?
Of course because I believe that this down will not be forever and bitcoin will rise up again. Yes we think its a little longer but we all know that bitcoin is will rise up the end of the year or next year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I am looking at the bigger picture here, i am willing to hold my coins for a couple of years and will see whether the market will have a big rally and surpasses all predictions once more, i am not worried about the present market situation as i am willing to invest whenever there is a good correction.
You are a true man who believes in bitcoin, not that like people who always panic when bitcoin's price fall and they go quick to buy all their bitcoins because they can't afford the loss. Personally, I believe so much in bitcoin, and I have the faith that bitcoin will gain again, his potential and the price will rise soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
The price of the bitcoin is still decreasing this year the price decrease more than 70 percent price of the bitcoin last year of december. I believe the price will increase again all we need is to wait  becausw if we sell our bitcoin the price will decrease more unless all us we hold bitcoin . If that happen the price will increase again and we will earn a lot of profit.
No other option is as useful as holding of bitcoin under these stressful market conditions. Holding is creating a win-win situations for years for the supporters of bitcoin. They don’t lose anything when they keep their bitcoin hidden in wallets but get more than their expectations when they sell them off at high rates. Prices are bound to increase by the end of the year and this is why veterans are not getting rid of it.
That's maybe not the case, some people who used to feel that hold is a win win situation have been now satisfied enough with the price rise that they now are willing to dump it, and I am talking about the big holders here.

For bitcoin to go further up you need more and serious money into it, that I don't see coming by this year end. Though it always happens that price takes dip in may and then rises again in a few months, let's see if 2018, the same cycle is repeated.

I mean we need some fresh blood to put the market with more money but as of the moment, there is none because those who have pumped it in December got murdered early in January-February and now they are out of ammunition so I don't expect them to see going back to the ecosystem anytime soon.

I guess we really need some good news to come that will reverse the bearish sentiments and investors doing short trading. Let's say I'm still optimistic that it will come because I believed that this bearish trend cannot continue for the next 3 months, somewhere a long the way there will be something that will turn around this crisis.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
The price of the bitcoin is still decreasing this year the price decrease more than 70 percent price of the bitcoin last year of december. I believe the price will increase again all we need is to wait  becausw if we sell our bitcoin the price will decrease more unless all us we hold bitcoin . If that happen the price will increase again and we will earn a lot of profit.
No other option is as useful as holding of bitcoin under these stressful market conditions. Holding is creating a win-win situations for years for the supporters of bitcoin. They don’t lose anything when they keep their bitcoin hidden in wallets but get more than their expectations when they sell them off at high rates. Prices are bound to increase by the end of the year and this is why veterans are not getting rid of it.
That's maybe not the case, some people who used to feel that hold is a win win situation have been now satisfied enough with the price rise that they now are willing to dump it, and I am talking about the big holders here.

For bitcoin to go further up you need more and serious money into it, that I don't see coming by this year end. Though it always happens that price takes dip in may and then rises again in a few months, let's see if 2018, the same cycle is repeated.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
It is not a sudden drop if you ask me. I predicted this huge fall because I knew that many factors would not allow bitcoin to continue to rise further. Since China banned bitcoin, my worries had arisen. Added to that, bitcoin is already threat to many economic systems. Therefore, they will try so hard to destroy it. On the other hand, I am an optimistic person. So, I hope that it will recover soon enough.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
What do you think?

I really don't feel there was any resurrection of bitcoin any time soon and bitcoin still need a few more months to grow. We all have to believe good news will always be there and rising bitcoin prices will still happen for this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Statistically and historically the first part of the year was never a good time for bitcoin, we always had shard correction in the 1st quarter of an almost every year.
This time is no different at all - we keep forgetting that bitcoin is still more valuable than it was prior to our last ATH race, which is reassuring.
One good piece of advice, just hold your bitcoin, or even buy more to signal bullish sentiment - we will reach $20k this year for sure.
this is only our dreams, but the reality is quite different. in the media, in the world crypto , there was information about the fact that in the near future we need to expect market entry a huge number of btc from Mr. gox. do not need to you say what does this mean. it is clear that it will be even more close-collapse  market.
My advice to you is not to believe what you read in the media. Connect the logic. MT account balance.gox is just 200,000 bitcoins. This is a huge amount for you. But for the 18 million bitcoins that are now in the hands of the users is very small. Manager of mt.gox sells bitcoins in parts so the amount of trades is even less. Each day of the exchange traded more. The reason for falling prices is different.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Statistically and historically the first part of the year was never a good time for bitcoin, we always had shard correction in the 1st quarter of an almost every year.
This time is no different at all - we keep forgetting that bitcoin is still more valuable than it was prior to our last ATH race, which is reassuring.
One good piece of advice, just hold your bitcoin, or even buy more to signal bullish sentiment - we will reach $20k this year for sure.
this is only our dreams, but the reality is quite different. in the media, in the world crypto , there was information about the fact that in the near future we need to expect market entry a huge number of btc from Mr. gox. do not need to you say what does this mean. it is clear that it will be even more close-collapse  market.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Activity: 89
What do you think?
Well, for one after february 6 which was the deepest fall of 5,947USD this year it has started to regain and manage to rise up Pegging at 7USD TO 8USD this is not bad new for me. Infact i can feel the rise already😊
Activity: 98
Yes, I think bitcoin price can grow up again and anytime.  Crypto market is very new and it made people rich and poor as well. But it should be understood at first. Even if you research and do some study you can earn from BTC in this situation. So, my opinion is, to continue your analysis and wait for the pick to grab some money.
Pages:
Jump to: