Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you find Success in Gambling? - page 30. (Read 33080 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
July 13, 2018, 01:11:54 PM
I have experienced myself who was addicted to gambling then not to success is what we can but only his pleasure alone, just I lost a lot of money in gambling and almost also will lose jobs and family because they are upset because I just keep playing gambling. people who are successful in gambling maybe they are just some people who are lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 13, 2018, 12:18:17 PM
I never find anything positive about the gambling because most of the people i see around me will gamble with their hard earned money, only very few times they are very positive about the gambling on that they will make very less amount as profit but on the next day they will be losing more money including earned profit. I never find any person who successfully makes a lot of money through gambling.
I believe so.Gambling makes only a successful one if we did it just for fun and simply entertainment.But the fact that lot of gamblers still play to earn a living,or to win a huge amount without lossing much is so hard to be true.Yes we may win sometimes in gambling but that's just only a small percentage out from those hard-earned money we lose.
The only time anyone can ever be successful from gambling is by being lucky, getting to win a huge amount of money without even expecting it and using that money to do something very nice like a real life investment.

Now, I see such a person as a smart individual who is wise enough to take a huge step in making things better for themselves in the long run, even if they want to take some little bit of their income in the long run to still gamble once in a while, but at least making that huge one get to work, is always a successful way to go.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:18:00 AM
it is hard to find success in gambling since we know that the luck factor is really needed in gambling and we don't know when we can win the games. so far, I don't find success in gambling because I know that I don't have a good chance to make a big money in gambling. besides that, I don't want to be an addicting person in gambling so I think it's enough for me if I can only play the games in a short time and not casing the money.
Not only luck but many other things also needed for gambling like, tricks, tactics, experience and skills. If you are an experienced gambler no doubt you will win the game but if you are not you will never win the bet. Most important thing is that if you win sometimes and continue gambling you will lose finally because I have never seen success in gambling.
Activity: 35
July 13, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
Not really. I always feel i gave all my money to them everytime I go gambling. Its more often that i lose than winning happily, I just went there to please my self and enjoy. Gambling is really not for me and I find it in a positive way. In this I can prevent myself from getting addicted unto it. Self control is the key.
No I never find success in gambling. Gambling is not for success but for failure. I have never seen a gambler who won a lot of money and quit gambling forever. Addicted gambler play regularly and at the end they lose all their money. Gambling is a bad thing and a bad thing has no success. You will lose your money, respect, car, property and even your home.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 12, 2018, 02:37:25 AM
You're incredibly lucky if you're successful in gambling even for a short while- gambling is supposed to be rigged against you due to house edges and such, so it's impossible to win in the long run but there can seemingly be small wins in the short term.

I haven't found success in gambling for the most part (though I am up in betting on esports matches), but I only gamble what money I have set aside for gambling and no more, and thus I keep my gambling habits under control and I'm not addicted to gambling. It's easy to become addicted because the main goal of gambling is to make money, but the odds are completely against you and gambling should ideally only be done recreationally.
It seems you are handling yourself good when it comes to gambling. That using only the money you set aside for gambling, I consider that a success. It proves that you can handle your emotion. While others including myself will gamble all of our btc left in our wallet eventhough we told our self to keep some, we still broke it at the time of frustration.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
There are some successful gamblers that become rich after they win and hit the jackpot prize of the game. If you are lucky enough to be successful with gambling then that is good for you, but not all of us have that luck to find success with gambling. So, better think twice before going to put all your income in gambling.
Hahaha this is one of the biggest joke of year. Whosoever this successful man is, we want to know about him. Three is no one in this entire world who have got enough money earned from gambling and he stills owns it. Many times people win by jackpot or any other thing, but later on within one week or month or year, they bet or gamble all of that and lose it again. Petty on them.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
July 12, 2018, 02:07:29 AM
You're incredibly lucky if you're successful in gambling even for a short while- gambling is supposed to be rigged against you due to house edges and such, so it's impossible to win in the long run but there can seemingly be small wins in the short term.

I haven't found success in gambling for the most part (though I am up in betting on esports matches), but I only gamble what money I have set aside for gambling and no more, and thus I keep my gambling habits under control and I'm not addicted to gambling. It's easy to become addicted because the main goal of gambling is to make money, but the odds are completely against you and gambling should ideally only be done recreationally.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
July 12, 2018, 01:41:22 AM
just a handful of people who gain success in gambling most others just get a failure and shame, so I suggest for those who have not started and want to try better not because once try and feel the sensation then you will be difficult to get out of his bondage.
I don't find any success at all after doing this in the past year so if you are just a small gambler and hoping to gain some profit in gambling its right to think again and don't ever try to gamble. Its hard to become successful in gambling, it doesn't mean when you earn high profit it can be consider success because in the long run you will still loss that money for sure. Try to fully understand gambling and think more times before you gamble.
I think that if a person become succeeded in preventing himself from a big lost in gambling its mean that he has got some success, because i have seen a lot of people who only lost money in gambling and never found any profit. Same is the case with me i never found any success in gambling but still i am happy that for a long time i am so safe in gambling and never lost any money that is a good sign for me.
They don’t only loss money in here rather everything related to them. Basically this is an addiction and it compels its victim to get in here again and again.

And when this person lose money he had and become an emptied pocket person, there is a start of new era when he start investing his vehicles and kids and even wife and house. Read stories of people and you would be seeing all this.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
July 11, 2018, 05:19:15 PM
no one will ever succeed when they play gambling. Gambling games will only destroy our lives, it's all because gambling games have a very bad impact and I believe that we should never try to gamble our future by playing gambling, a thing that has no benefits.
There are many instances where people have made a lot of money by gambling and they have changed their lives around as a result of that winning but i am yet to find any real success in gambling though i have won some money though.

Although there are many people getting success in gambling, we should not forget that the number of people getting lost in gambling is higher. We should not be motivated to get success from gambling as it can be a bad boomerang for us. Just gamble as we cant afford to lose, dont try to get the same success as others.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2018, 03:31:52 PM
Not really. I always feel i gave all my money to them everytime I go gambling. Its more often that i lose than winning happily, I just went there to please my self and enjoy. Gambling is really not for me and I find it in a positive way. In this I can prevent myself from getting addicted unto it. Self control is the key.
I also have a very bad experience in gambling, I lost a lot of money, but in early stage and when i realize the fact about gambling, then i tried my self to control and make a limit for my gambling activity. It now really help me in controlling my big lost in gambling.
It's good that you realise in early stage and controlled your feelings but many people will go behind there lost and lose more money. Come to my gambling experience i made a profit in sports betting but i lost money in slot games.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 11, 2018, 02:28:03 PM
no one will ever succeed when they play gambling. Gambling games will only destroy our lives, it's all because gambling games have a very bad impact and I believe that we should never try to gamble our future by playing gambling, a thing that has no benefits.
There are many instances where people have made a lot of money by gambling and they have changed their lives around as a result of that winning but i am yet to find any real success in gambling though i have won some money though.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
I also have a very bad experience in gambling, I lost a lot of money, but in early stage and when i realize the fact about gambling, then i tried my self to control and make a limit for my gambling activity. It now really help me in controlling my big lost in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 11, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 11, 2018, 07:21:27 AM
it is hard to find success in gambling since we know that the luck factor is really needed in gambling and we don't know when we can win the games. so far, I don't find success in gambling because I know that I don't have a good chance to make a big money in gambling. besides that, I don't want to be an addicting person in gambling so I think it's enough for me if I can only play the games in a short time and not casing the money.
I have never heard that someone succeeded in gambling. The end of gambling is worst and a gambler loses almost everything. When a gambler wins a bet, he wants to continue and that is the bad thing and will take him into debts. Finally he become mad and even commit suicide. This is the result of gambling. There is no success in gambling. Don’t waste your time and money in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2018, 07:05:52 AM
There are some successful gamblers that become rich after they win and hit the jackpot prize of the game. If you are lucky enough to be successful with gambling then that is good for you, but not all of us have that luck to find success with gambling. So, better think twice before going to put all your income in gambling.
I don’t think that there is any success in gambling. The result of gambling is always worst and you will lose everything in gambling. Mostly gamblers are also criminals because they can do any illegal activity for getting some money for gambling. Now ordinary people also gamble online and they are not criminals. On the whole gambling is bad and there is no success in it.

Not all gamblers will get bad results at the end. There are also some people who can get out of gambling with satisfactory results. A neighbor of mine, in the past, was able to win some money by hitting the jackpot and was able to stop gambling afterwards. He built a business that until now can still support his family. But if we talk in general, yes, most gamblers will have a bad result at the end.
Activity: 76
July 11, 2018, 06:51:28 AM
I don’t think that there is any success in gambling. The result of gambling is always worst and you will lose everything in gambling. Mostly gamblers are also criminals because they can do any illegal activity for getting some money for gambling. Now ordinary people also gamble online and they are not criminals. On the whole gambling is bad and there is no success in it.
Maybe you are right that some people became rich due to successful gambling but mostly gamblers lose their money in regular gambling. It is wise and sensible decision to quit gambling when you win a big game. Take your money and go back to your home is your success, but if you continue definitely you will lose all your money and even go into debts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
No. I already buried the truth in my mind that winning is very rare to happen to anyone in gambling so I just enjoy my play but there are some point that I get serious so that is why I always bet smaller and if I don't like what is happening, I go all in and that is why I never succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
July 10, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

If gamblers lose more often then those gambling sites may disappear soon or later because those gambling sites run so many promotions to attract so many gamblers not to distribute their money instead they want to make a profit from their business. For gamblers, they are giving excitement and fun and they are making money. We gamblers got a chance to make money only if we are lucky. So it is better not to gamble for making a profit because it may lead you to addict to these games and in the end, you may lose more money in gambling.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
July 10, 2018, 09:07:37 PM
I think i am a successful gambler because my stats in every gambling site are always in green though its not much but still it is better to win small amount than to lose because as a gambler you will not agree not to aim to win back your losses. I am not gambling anymore but what i am doing in the past is just not become to greedy winning more and you should learn when to stop when losing and know when to play again. Trust your guts always.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 10, 2018, 07:11:48 PM
I never find anything positive about the gambling because most of the people i see around me will gamble with their hard earned money, only very few times they are very positive about the gambling on that they will make very less amount as profit but on the next day they will be losing more money including earned profit. I never find any person who successfully makes a lot of money through gambling.
I believe so.Gambling makes only a successful one if we did it just for fun and simply entertainment.But the fact that lot of gamblers still play to earn a living,or to win a huge amount without lossing much is so hard to be true.Yes we may win sometimes in gambling but that's just only a small percentage out from those hard-earned money we lose.
Pages:
Jump to: