Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you guys agree that $12,500 remains the most resistance for now? - page 2. (Read 256 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
Yes, I agree.

We should be at $16500 already. But it is harder than what I thought.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
I don't believe in such things as resistance in crypto. As long as people are buying it then it will rise in price, and when people are selling it then it will go down in price. Also with stock exchanges having gone into it, it will take longer to rise, they keep buying and selling for the measliest of profits. So now it takes a bit longer for it to rise than it used to, but the opposite also is true.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
As price remains oscillating, we don’t have much to say about the price action. But apparently, the uptrend today remains weak since we haven’t seen a continuous expansion in volumes, meaning that price will keep oscillating within a narrow range in the next few sessions with resistance between $11,500 and $11,800. But the target at $12,500 is clear and price will keep moving towards the major resistance until major bearish news emerges.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

Feel free to leave your comments below

Yes, I can agree that the current level of resistance is $12,500 and I think we will watch it for quite long period. Like few months or even more. But this makes Bitcoin stable in the eyes on newcomers so this is actually good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
After December 2017, the resistance level for me is $ 20,000. We have already seen all the intermediate prices. This is only an intermediate point for recovery. I am sure that in early may the price will return to $ 20,000. The resistance of the market it is a marketing ploy to keep the price down and buy cheaper coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I don't understand this rise at all.  Why is anybody buying at 11.4k.  I'd say it's price manipulation by whales so can't be sustained.  Or maybe it can.  If they have got enough money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
As price remains oscillating, we don’t have much to say about the price action. But apparently, the uptrend today remains weak since we haven’t seen a continuous expansion in volumes, meaning that price will keep oscillating within a narrow range in the next few sessions with resistance between $11,500 and $11,800. But the target at $12,500 is clear and price will keep moving towards the major resistance until major bearish news emerges.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

Feel free to leave your comments below
Pages:
Jump to: