Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you guys read daily crypto news? - page 16. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 100
April 16, 2019, 11:00:23 PM
I always follow the news about crypto, it is very useful for me, because by reading the crypto daily news we can find out the market conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2019, 10:55:41 PM
I think it is one of the essential things in order to invest crypto.
Do you guys read daily crypto news?
When you seriously pursue the world of cryptocurrencies, you will always pay attention to market cryptocurrencies. That is because everything that happens in the market will definitely affect what happens to us. Changes and positive news can make us get satisfactory results, we must also see the price movements that occur. Price increases and decreases will play an important role, when we are late in getting information we can lose momentum. So that's why it's important to always see up-to-date news about cryptocurrencies every day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
April 16, 2019, 10:48:58 PM
Following the crypto daily news is good and has information that we can choose to increase our knowledge, if we are still hungry for crypto news, crypto information every day is better if we are busy. And a lot of what we will get with the news so that making a decision is easy to do.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
April 16, 2019, 10:16:11 PM
I browse here, and check ccn every now and then....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 16, 2019, 10:15:43 PM

I scan whatever I can in this forum, or if I hear something new in crypto I search for it. Being updated is important, especially if you are trading.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
April 16, 2019, 10:13:07 PM

Of course, it's a must to get an update if you have a crypto portfolio and you are participating in various bounty campaign, I subscribe to at least five crypto article sites, like coindesk, bitcoin99 and LBX and many others, it always pays to get updated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
April 16, 2019, 10:12:12 PM
Knowledge is very important in all fields of life. In the crypto world, for an investor to be a good one, the investor is required to do personal studies on projects and coins on the market in order to choose the right coins for investment. The research comprises the reading of crypto news to stay abreast of new developments entering the crypto space.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
Not always. Actually, I'm a little bit busy person so I don't have a lot of time to get updated on the latest happenings in crypto world. My way of catching up news is through social media such as FB and Reddit. I joined pages, groups and sub reddits about crypto so that I'll be informed somehow while dealing with my social life Smiley. And when I really got interested to the healdine I saw then that's the only time I visit crypto news sites such as cointelegraph to know the full story.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
April 16, 2019, 10:02:40 PM

It is essential that you get up to date to crypto especially if you are investing. THat is the on only way you get in and out of your trades or investments at the right moment. Remember, knowledge is power. The same is true in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
April 16, 2019, 10:00:45 PM

I don't read daily news although important ones get delivered into my mailbox daily. I do relay on socal media though (especially Twitter) to stay updated with the latest trends and since I login Bitcointalk daily I also get vital information from here. It quite not easy staying update with every situation happening in the crypto industry especially when you're trying to keep tag on your coins you're holding.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 16, 2019, 09:52:28 PM
You can't be a part of a thing and not get to know what is happening around it,it is a must that we should read daily news about crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 09:49:44 PM
To be able to find out about various types of crypto developments, indeed we should continue to follow its development.
So reading daily information about crypto must be done.
Activity: 309
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 09:48:43 PM
For those interested in electronic money, it is indispensable. I also read daily news regarding electronic money
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 16, 2019, 09:38:37 PM
If you are involved in crypto and doing trading regularly then updating yourself with the latest crypto news is very important, as it would help you in taking necessary decisions in trading.
Activity: 448
April 16, 2019, 09:25:43 PM
Nope. I'm not even read any single crypto news to trade or invest any coin since I'm not a type of person who like read news, just read the chart to predict whether its up or down.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 16, 2019, 09:19:19 PM
Yes, it is part of daily living already.

Checking the news and trend about the crypto community is a must if you are checking your crypto investments most of the time.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
April 16, 2019, 09:18:51 PM
I try to but don't get too wrapped up into it because it will make you go cray
Activity: 7
April 16, 2019, 09:09:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: