Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you guys read daily crypto news? - page 3. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
April 21, 2019, 01:16:06 PM
Yes. Nowadays most of the price check the price and news updated. Coin disk is help to gather more information. It help to plan to invite and easy to mange the some issues. Daily news is helpful to get the market place change and new updates.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
April 21, 2019, 01:13:02 PM
Yes but for now im not very interested for any news form Cryptocurrency, because the news is a fake predict for us to investiing on cryptocurrency. But i have invest my money on many cryptocurrency and i will be patience until 2020.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 01:04:32 PM
Yes I do read crypto news but not everyday like that, just like five days in a week. I have an application that displays tending in crypto world on a daily basis. Also, we have a telegram platform that mainly for crypto news. However, how I wish I read crypto news everyday, I know I can do it because it's very important for my success in crypto biz
Activity: 868
Merit: 2
April 21, 2019, 01:03:08 PM
I am always aware of developments in the cryptocurrency market my morning begins with the news about cryptocurrency. Always i read the news and opinions of the Forumchan about cryptocurrency on Bitcointalk also the Forklog magazine and so on.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 12:35:05 PM
Of course, im very interested to know update news about cryptocurrency and i always read it everyday. Because i have invest my money on Cryptocurrency and i believe cryptocurrency, because crypto is very improtant for make the great future.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 21, 2019, 12:30:28 PM
I still hold a lot of alts and BTC in my wallets and I need to check the news every now and then to be knowledgeable about the future prospects of these assets. But it is tough to manage both the full time job and holding cryptos. And this was definitely one of the reasons why I converted many of my altcoins to BTC last year.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
April 21, 2019, 12:15:40 PM
I read about crypto almost every day, especially about ICO. the information I get is very useful for deciding when to invest or not.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
April 21, 2019, 11:41:54 AM
Maybe weekly, this is because I know crypto for almost 4 years and there are no big surprises besides what happened in 2017, but subscribe to an email from tokenmarket.net to know which tokens have good prospects.

Thinking is this site really available for the news information!!!

I do not think you are on the right place to read the crypto news, better you can switch to coindesk site or their available app on play store to get the regular update about the cryptocurrency related news.
Then you need to check crypto news youtube channel, once in a day you can find the youtube released with the bunch updates. If you do not big news from that much years don't subscribe then.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 21, 2019, 11:28:22 AM
Daily crypto news is interesting to watch but I usually prefer to check the media sites like The Economics, Guardian and more. The related news is highlighted by the premium subscripted media sites. Crypto news is required to understand what happens in the crypto industry.
it also relates to the crypto market, because we know the news in the crypto world plays an important role and has an important role in determining market price movements. where if there is bad news there will be a bad response to the crypto market. we already know that, therefore, it is important for us to continue to see the latest news.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
April 21, 2019, 11:23:22 AM
Maybe weekly, this is because I know crypto for almost 4 years and there are no big surprises besides what happened in 2017, but subscribe to an email from tokenmarket.net to know which tokens have good prospects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 11:15:42 AM
Daily crypto news is interesting to watch but I usually prefer to check the media sites like The Economics, Guardian and more. The related news is highlighted by the premium subscripted media sites. Crypto news is required to understand what happens in the crypto industry.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 21, 2019, 11:11:18 AM
not always but I check cmc everyday to know price action, and if some coin or token have a big wave, I'm searching for info from news media, because if you hold some coin, you should know about "what hapen today"
Just like me, I'm usually checking the price of CMC.

It is important to see the action from such coins that you hold if that is very important to you.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
April 21, 2019, 11:05:50 AM
not always but I check cmc everyday to know price action, and if some coin or token have a big wave, I'm searching for info from news media, because if you hold some coin, you should know about "what hapen today"
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
April 21, 2019, 10:46:57 AM
I love to read daily crypto news, my two biggest sources are twitter and reddit.  I'll admit I do like to follow John Mcafee, that guy is a bit crazy but he is really entertaining.  I can see why he has such a large following.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
April 21, 2019, 10:45:04 AM
I think it is one of the essential things in order to invest crypto.
Do you guys read daily crypto news?

It's a big must that you read what's happening in the crypto world, just one bad news and all your coins can suffer from a huge dip, getting updating in the crypto news will give you a hint what coins to sell and what coins to retain, it's all about taking the first step, it's you against the market condition.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 10:32:41 AM

Only one who understands the processes occurring in the crypto market is successful. I believe that following the daily news is a necessity. Every day we have to discover something new and keep our finger on the pulse.
Activity: 635
Merit: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 10:13:17 AM

I think that anyone involved in the crypto industry is watching the news. Otherwise, all the trends will pass you by.
I myself constantly follow the news in the journal Forklog and RBC-crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 21, 2019, 10:10:16 AM
I read a lot of resources that help to understand cryptocurrency today, it is these news resources in general that form our opinion on cryptocurrency. This is true because there is a possibility that cryptocurrencies are manipulated very high.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 04:21:48 AM
Of course. For now, its good, because there are a lot of changes in cryptomarket, everyday you can see new tokens, you can check tendentions of popular tokens, and if trading is intresting for you, you will check news, which can be assosiated with your tokens.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
April 21, 2019, 01:38:44 AM
I
Previously I barely read crypto news but thanks to Chrome and and cookies, they provide news when ever I open my browser based on my activities online and preferences. And it's all about crypto so i get to read a couple of them most of the time.
Same is the case for me. Google drops many crypto related news in my feed which I usually end up reading. Before,I didnt use to read a lot news. I was definitely active on telegram, Twitter and reddit.
Pages:
Jump to: