Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you hate christians? - page 9. (Read 8342 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 08:03:55 PM
all are humans, some day you will die nothing will be taken when you die, so hating is no point
Activity: 233
November 06, 2017, 07:24:35 PM
No need to hate christian, moeslem, budhism or any religion. We need to hate person who had bad act not their religion or their country
What would you say if not the usual post of a farmer? Cheesy

OP what if I'd said that I do, what would you do then dude nothing so why are you asking? you should note that not all of them are true Christians only a few, those who believe Jesus went to heaven before some one else dies in his instead and he only was a messenger of God.
They're out dated anyways. look what happened to satoshi's client version 0.1 Cheesy history.

no i don't hate Christians because theire is no hate in our religion.

Actually, no matter what religion we are in now or from what congregation we are part of, we need to respect each other. We don't need to hate other people just because they are not the same as you are. We need to change our mindset and think about respecting each other's decisions in life. As long as you are not harmed by them, better not hate and just spread the love to others.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 06, 2017, 04:44:42 PM
Why should I? I love christian, hate christian is like hate Christ and his ideology, which bring salvation to man kind, christian are Christ like, . But I hate religious biggotsm and fanatism with passion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2017, 04:28:16 PM
As a Christian, there is no way that i will hate myself, Christians are the most gentle and peace loving people you will ever see, not all Christians are like that because everyone is actually a work in progress.
Activity: 882
November 06, 2017, 11:19:26 AM
I do not hate, everyone is human. And love for every man as a human being is the responsibility of all, whether it be Muslim or Hindu or Christian. But one thing that I do not say about religion is that religion is not a true religion. They should follow the right religion.
Activity: 200
Thrive
November 06, 2017, 04:01:58 AM
No I do not I believe everyone has the right to live their own religion, I'm not the biggest fan of extremists though that Judge other people
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 03:47:41 AM
i dont hate christian because everyone have religion and i believe it and i have faith in god
Activity: 350
November 06, 2017, 02:52:27 AM
Why should I hate Christians. Since the death of Master Jesus Christ,the savior of the world, Christians have been persecuted on several occasions. Is not new if they are hate but their Redeemer lives.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 06, 2017, 01:16:40 AM
If so, why? 

I'm more curious to know why you think people hate Christians. We should discuss that. What's your motivation for asking the question? Have you been wronged by christians? Are you a devout follower of another religion?

What's your angle?
yeah great question.are christians do something bad about you thats why asking this kind of thing?or you are from another congregation or religion?as i look how you asked this is just making the crypto users separate from the belief in which i dont think has to do in using this site or forum.were here to earn and learn about crypto.not by discrimination or religiousmatter
Activity: 476
November 06, 2017, 12:55:11 AM
No dude.

I'm not a subscriber of Christianity, but I don't hate on anyone that is a subscriber, unless it affects others negatively (ie. priests that fondle little kids).  Even then, it's just the individual.  There are good honest empathetic people and assholes in any religion.

Number 1, why would you hate a person on the sole basis of their faith. Number 2, i know there are good Christians and there are bad ones get over it. Number 3, not all Christians are good, but these doesn't represent the whole faith. It's the 20th century, let's not judge people by what they like. More importantly let's not judge people at all
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 05:17:00 PM
I dont hate somone just because of his religion, we should learn how to accept everyone as equal beings regardless of religion. i dont know how this type of question being ask, if someone hates christian it is not because of religion but rather by some history or action that made him/her get mad with them.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 04:47:41 PM
No need to hate christian, moeslem, budhism or any religion. We need to hate person who had bad act not their religion or their country
What would you say if not the usual post of a farmer? Cheesy

OP what if I'd said that I do, what would you do then dude nothing so why are you asking? you should note that not all of them are true Christians only a few, those who believe Jesus went to heaven before some one else dies in his instead and he only was a messenger of God.
They're out dated anyways. look what happened to satoshi's client version 0.1 Cheesy history.

no i don't hate Christians because theire is no hate in our religion.
Activity: 169
November 01, 2017, 08:07:24 PM
No I do not hate Christians i love Christians because God designed and made us. Not only that, but He made us in His image - that is, able to think and feel, understand and love and take responsibility, just as He does. The Bible tells us that when God designed and created the world, He said,
"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness". (Genesis 1:26)
That's a great honour!
Activity: 33
November 01, 2017, 06:25:01 PM
And why we should do?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 01, 2017, 02:47:47 PM
What is the reason for such question. Hate damage your own soul and body afterward. But christianity proclaim love as a first idea of everything. I am not a religion person, but clearly see and understand that ideology of love much better than hate feelings.
Activity: 84
October 29, 2017, 05:21:36 AM
religion is a way of life for me...and what ever way you decide to go is for your own understanding and style of life....hate should be a general thin and not to be attached to religion..if one hate another is just a matter of character.
Activity: 15
October 29, 2017, 03:17:27 AM
no i do not hate christians.cause they are human,loving human is taught in our religion.so we all have to love human.
Activity: 14
October 29, 2017, 02:57:22 AM
Christian is good because Jesus is good. He tought to love and forgive,  don't do the thing that you don't want others to do to you. He proved his teaching by action to the point that he sacrificed himself on the cross. If you witnessed a christian doing bad things that's not what Jesus want to see from him. And I think the mistake of one Christian person is not justifiable to hate the ten.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 28, 2017, 04:58:10 PM
nope ! i dont hate anyone by the way ! because i am a person who trust anyone and give them a good chance to prove them selves !
let them prove their selves and give them chance you will not distinguish a gold to gold plateed if you will not touch and look on it much closer !
Activity: 28
October 28, 2017, 03:33:51 PM
I do not hate him, no reason to hate someone because of his religion, religion is an option because of belief and no one can sue him. we as human beings must be mutual tolerance.
Pages:
Jump to: