Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you hate muslems? - page 6. (Read 213884 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
we can not justify anyone by names or religions.it may be muslems or others.if a man does any misdeeds,it may be problems of her own not religion.so we can not hate any religions.
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
I dont hate them just because of their religion, its because of the things they do. I know not all of them are doing the same thing, but for those who wants to kill and brings terror. I feel hate on them.
Activity: 72
February 06, 2018, 08:09:04 AM
No, you can never hate religion only believers who distort the faith is evil.
Activity: 23
February 06, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
No, i dont hate muslims. I hate the terrorist that cause oher muslims looks like them.
Activity: 29
February 06, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
It is not right to hate a person or group of people just because one of their member did something wrong. We should never generalize all muslims just because some of them are terrorist. We should never hate them, but rather accept them in the society that they should always be accepted.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
February 06, 2018, 05:39:36 AM
I don't hate Muslims because they have different types of character. You can't hate everyone else just because wrongdoing of just one or some person. We always hear in the news about the terrorism spread by the some terrorist groups that consists of Muslims like the infamous ISIS. But this doesn't mean that the whole population of Muslims are terrorists. Every single one of them have their own beliefs even they are under the same religion. Some of them are are violent and some of them are not. Some of them are sinful and some of them are innocent. Its just that not good to hate all of them for their impression.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 12:54:01 PM
If so, why? 
for what i hated muslems? If they are good why must hated them? Vice versa muslems also cant hated Christian if they dont do anything wrong with them,so same like muslems we dont have any valid reason to hate them unless they hurted us or they do bad things,so i think it depends the people how they face to each other and how they treat.
Activity: 40
February 05, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
I don't hate them because there are different religions and different people. Why we must hate everybody who is not like us?
Activity: 252
February 05, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

no, i do not hate moslems, on the contrary, i really love my religion as a muslim
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
I have seen a large amount of distaste towards Muslims from members of this forum. It seems endemic in the USA and europe.

Distaste was not usually for Muslims only, I can find Some for CHRISTIANS also. Why not just respect our differences towards how we execute our faiths. Because for i know in the end of the day it is not Religion that will lead us to everlasting life that most of us desire... well Just do whatever things that makes you Happy inside spiritually and socially.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 05, 2018, 10:10:33 AM
If so, why? 

No I dont Hate muslims , cause we're brothers and sisters we should love our selfs and love our differences , despite the religion and the bad image that muslims have , some are still good so I say no , and we should not hate them let's accept them and love.
Activity: 39
February 05, 2018, 07:59:37 AM
I don't, and I don't understand those who do. The biggest problem is that the muslim haters associate them with the terrorists, however terrorism has nothing to do with islam. To me, terrorism is something totally different and does not recognize any boundaries and morality. There was a period when terrorism was being interconnected mainly with islam (I believe some organizations still do that), so that people would think that the Arabic world is bad and insecure.  Angry

HOWEVER, Arabs and the muslim people are great kind people and they have nothing to do with terrorism. You may argue, that some terrorists are Arabs, BUT the statistics shows that most of the terrorist acts in the USA are being committed by Americans. So how is that different? Just remember the recent shootings in Las Vegas (one of the biggest massive shootings in the history of that country). Was it committed by an Arab (or muslim)? IT WAS NOT ! Or the Norwegian Brevik? Was he muslim? Nope, he was a christian European (Norwegian).  Undecided

If you still believe that muslim people are bad people, it means that you have not met a muslim in your life and talked to him/her. Trying doing that and your imaginations and perceptions will change immediately! Good luck!

P.S. BTW, I am not a muslim.

Activity: 123
February 05, 2018, 06:12:03 AM
I love moslem people, they are good and nice, they help people a lot and they generous. I don't find a thing to say moslem people are bad, and i don't like media to framing what i have to thinking, i have my free soul i have to figure out something based on what i see, heard, think and feel not by business and political major media agenda.
Activity: 37
February 05, 2018, 01:15:03 AM
if i keep hating, who will love me?
Activity: 33
February 05, 2018, 12:06:06 AM
No Never.
Why should I hate muslems?
They are also people & not all muslems are bad.
Some bad people uses muslims to create war in our peacefull world.
Activity: 182
February 05, 2018, 12:02:24 AM
Muslims are the one of the most religious people. So, why should I hate them? They have done no wrong. Like the Christians, they have their belief. They believe in God, " Allah".  And they follow the teachings of Muhammad, which is good for them and for the others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
If so, why? 
No i dont. The problem nowadays is that muslim is, to many people, becoming more and more synonymous to terrorism which is a very wrong impression. Only the extremists resort to terrorism and not all muslims are that bad.
Activity: 44
February 04, 2018, 11:26:13 PM
not all muslims are bad?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 04, 2018, 01:26:32 PM
Don't care about religion and can't judge others in this case because it's stupid.. People sometimes need something strong to be slaves and it's okay.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 08:25:21 AM
No, I don't hate muslims. Like us, they have their own belief. We, Christians have our holy book the "Bible" while they also have their "Quran". "Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits" to God.  Though people have different religion, but all have one goal and that is to unite with the "Creator", our God. And submitting to God means to follow what is right and good for all humankind.
Pages:
Jump to: