Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have a escape plan? - page 2. (Read 432 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 04:10:52 PM
Ever since I knew bitcoin, I had never thought of getting out of bitcoin, because I was already convinced that bitcoin is a bright future where I have understood every risk and gain from bitcoin so I must always be prepared for the risks I am going to
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
December 08, 2017, 04:05:48 PM
My tiny portfolio is diversified into alts as it is. In any event, no exit plans from crypto as a whole.

I'd certainly diversify outside crypto if I had more assets.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 08, 2017, 04:02:57 PM
Every thing in life need it escape plain. And is also known as plan B.  Like wise to in the business plan, and for it not to fall. and Secondly in cryptocurrencies wallet, has a private key and it need to save a copy kay someone as your escape plan, even your device get missing,  and with your back up, wallet we restore back, and never loss the wallet, and you have escape it at the moment. Finally, Escape plan help mostly foreign exchange, when you plan with analysis and know when to buy or sell, with your good plan it work successful.   
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
December 08, 2017, 03:59:37 PM
I mean, sadly enough I have already made my exit plans and I really missed the big opportunity to make money. But what can you do, that's what's expected to happen when it comes to Bitcoin. Though I do help that the people that are heavily invested into Bitcoin have thought about the amount of risk that they're exposing themselves to right now. They should make some ample plans to sell if Bitcoin sells a certain percentage.

It will crash, soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
December 08, 2017, 03:59:02 PM
Already am selling all Bitcoin I have for fiat. I have 5 Bitcoin in storage right now, 1 on an exchange and 4 on my Ledger wallet. This is more than enough, in my opinion, to keep in a volatile currentcy like Bitcoin. The rest, I'm just sitting on and hoping to keep safe from the volatility.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:57:43 PM
When I decided to choose bitcoin. I do not think bitcoin can be knocked down, so I have absolutely no escape plan. That was my thought
Activity: 406
December 08, 2017, 03:56:28 PM
of course. worst case. I have withdrawn an amount equal to the capital I have invested in bitcoin. if bitcoin dies. I will not lose anything
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 08, 2017, 03:53:55 PM
Although I regret it, I am still grateful that I did save some money.
So there is like a half-half regret and thankful.
I already bought items that I could not afford before with the use of cashing out a part of my bitcoin savings.
I think that is already an escape route. Complete the items in your house or get something else where there will be profit for sure.
You cannot rely all with just profits from this investment.
Activity: 210
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
December 08, 2017, 03:49:44 PM
It is always better to book your profits whatever you
are comfortable with. Don't let greed in the way.

or you can take out your initial seed money and then
let it ride for more profits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 11:52:03 PM
Have you ever considered getting out of bitcoin in case of, for whatever reason, flactuate or plummet?

Yes, sometimes, it is better to be sure than sorry though. Although I don't think that Bitcoin may come to that part.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 11:49:56 PM
Have you ever considered getting out of bitcoin in case of, for whatever reason, flactuate or plummet?
Pages:
Jump to: