Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have an idea in percentage how big gambling industry's contribution? - page 4. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't know what's the percentage or how much it rakes and it contributes to the entire crypto market. But what I'm sure of is that it's one of the biggest contributions that the market has ever had. A lot of whale gamblers are into cryptocurrency because they can't be tracked and they can easily gamble offshore without even detecting by their government. I think if someone dedicates his time looking for some valid source, we'll check it out.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
As what the thread title says, I like to know based on your opinion how big the contribution of the gambling industry to the entire market.
I have been a gambler for awhile now and I believe that with the contribution of our industry, it will only make the market stronger in the long run, and it's one of the reason why adoption is happening at a very good rate IMO

It is hard to tell, but the impact must be significant

With that said, we have at least one example where the contribution of the gambling industry is overwhelming. I think it can be reasonably claimed that most of Dogecoin's market value (read, price) comes due to its being a coin of choice for online gambling. In other words, if there was no online crypto gambling or Dogecoin wasn't that popular in this industry, it would likely have already kicked the bucket and joined the plethora of now-defunct shitcoins. EOS and Tron seem to be the second best candidates whose price and popularity come about mostly through gambling
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
In entire crypto market? At least on this forum, we are having more number of gambling campaigns against any other services. But, that does not guarantee that people are converting their fiats for gambling purposes or new people are entering into crypto space for the reason of gambling.

Do you have any track of a famous gambling house started accepting crypto payments in recent times? I mean if we see any such thing then we can assume houses are trying to expand their business by covering crypto people.

In my observation, I do see big number of gamblers online in most gambling sites compared what I have seen some 2 years back. It means more people are gambling than the past years. Also, I have read on this forum that many people had entered into this forum after realizing the benefits of gambling with cryptos like after many bitter experiences with fiat based gambling. It means gambling helps people to adopt cryptos for its own reasons.
In my own perception, I thing the contribution of gambling industry is about 60% because based on my experience it seem many gambler right now is interested and increase even more day by day. Also many players want to enter in gambling world because they want to take the opportunity to win and get earn.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
BIG ENOUGH that the gambling industry could clean the dirtiest money in the whole world. Imagine how do they contribute with the oligarchs? They are the ones who play the laundry game. Whales of the cryptocurrencies are relying on these gambling platforms to clean their cryptocurrencies. That's the truth. So Gambling companies are very vital to our industry.

As of now, we wouldn't feel the benefits of gambling. But the time when we will need to clean our crypto due to taxes or crime, Gambling platforms are the ones to connect with. If only churches could adopt cryptocurrencies, it would dominate the laundry business and gambling platforms will be kicked-out. IMO
Activity: 1890
Merit: 322
In entire crypto market? At least on this forum, we are having more number of gambling campaigns against any other services. But, that does not guarantee that people are converting their fiats for gambling purposes or new people are entering into crypto space for the reason of gambling.

Do you have any track of a famous gambling house started accepting crypto payments in recent times? I mean if we see any such thing then we can assume houses are trying to expand their business by covering crypto people.

In my observation, I do see big number of gamblers online in most gambling sites compared what I have seen some 2 years back. It means more people are gambling than the past years. Also, I have read on this forum that many people had entered into this forum after realizing the benefits of gambling with cryptos like after many bitter experiences with fiat based gambling. It means gambling helps people to adopt cryptos for its own reasons.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
As what the thread title says, I like to know based on your opinion how big the contribution of the gambling industry to the entire market.
I have been a gambler for awhile now and I believe that with the contribution of our industry, it will only make the market stronger in the long run, and it's one of the reason why adoption is happening at a very good rate IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: