Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have any books to recommend? - page 2. (Read 391 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 01, 2019, 06:22:42 PM
Check the book made by popular crypto enthusiast Andreas Antonopoulos.

https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook
https://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Bitcoin-Unlocking-Digital-Cryptocurrencies/dp/1449374042

There are other books that you can search with on Amazon by entering key words, crypto and bitcoin but just fix the categories into books.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 28, 2019, 04:36:52 AM
for recommendation books you can get them at various bookstores, many discuss cryptocurrency at this time, but I am here self-taught, helped by this forum, I read in detail and apply every opportunity that exists, and now I begin to understand how being in the world of cryptocurrency, whether it's for trading, exchanging, and participating in an ICO. so my suggestion is to make this forum a place to learn about cryptocurrency.
Thank you
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
May 25, 2019, 01:06:02 PM
for recommendation books you can get them at various bookstores, many discuss cryptocurrency at this time, but I am here self-taught, helped by this forum, I read in detail and apply every opportunity that exists, and now I begin to understand how being in the world of cryptocurrency, whether it's for trading, exchanging, and participating in an ICO. so my suggestion is to make this forum a place to learn about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
May 25, 2019, 11:52:47 AM
In order to grow better, I want to read more books to make up for the lack of knowledge,Please reply, thank you!

My question is, what book do you want to read. If it's about cryptocurrency I think you can reading on the website. You reading from official sources to avoid hoax. There are many official sources that you can read.
there are much online source if we want to learn cryptocurrency.maybe we need to separate which part we want to understand.did we want to learn about crypto trading , or maybe only basic knowledge about cryptocurrency.we have to focus on its questions first .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
May 25, 2019, 11:51:50 AM
In order to grow better, I want to read more books to make up for the lack of knowledge,Please reply, thank you!
If you join the market to invest and trade, I recommend reading books about financial, securities, real estate, Crypto, Forex. Some typical books like Currency War of Shong Hong Bin, Trading For Living of Alexander Elder, etc.
If you want to learn about blockchain technology, there are many online documents and books about it. You can learn gradually.
Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 25, 2019, 11:42:25 AM

My question is, what book do you want to read. If it's about cryptocurrency I think you can reading on the website. You reading from official sources to avoid hoax. There are many official sources that you can read.
Activity: 42
May 25, 2019, 11:41:19 AM
You mean books regards in cryptocurrency? if you are looking for knowledge about cryptocurrency there are many ways to learn it,you can learn it your self just tey and try read articles and make experiments dont be afraid to make mistakes because mistakes will lead us to successful journey.And now if someone is looking for a project to invest you cam check this project and make investments the Dencoin tokens,this project is legit and can give a lot of benefits to you.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
May 25, 2019, 10:57:56 AM
What books do you want to read? or about what you want to learn so that people in the forum can provide a suitable book title for you to study,
so please be clear.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 25, 2019, 09:57:29 AM
Apart from reading some recommended books which might have been suggested to you, you can also browse online, perhaps through google for online materials; articles and journals. You can also search through YouTube for videos of any aspect of cryptocurrency. There are some that will make things easier for you, because you would see them being practised visually.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 25, 2019, 05:36:38 AM
If you are looking for good books in the crypto space that will actually make you grow, then you should read of andreas antonopoulos books, especially the one on mastering bitcoin and also mastering ethereum, and I believe that by the time you would be done with those books, you will need no one to tell you how the blockchain works rather you would be the one lecturing people about the blockchain and all of it workings, go get it and thank me later.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 24, 2019, 08:11:52 AM

If you meant about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you can look at this thread: Blockchain Books, Bitcoin Movies And Documentaries (Updated)  or if you like a cryptocurrency course to watch, try visiting this thread: Cryptocurrency Explained A course by The Crypto Lark
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
May 24, 2019, 07:44:01 AM
I don't know if there are books that already published about crypto but I think there are so many alternative way to enhance our knowledge about crypto and the way we earn. Like in this page bitcointalk.org we can learn based on personal experienced of the investors and I think this is better rather than objective type of learning like in books.

The first thing is knowing actually the kind of books the poster is interested in reading because he/she didn't state this. If it's motivational books, there are a lot of them online one can download and read. But my problem is how people actuary combine reading books with crypto activities. I prefer visiting forums in between my activities to read and broaden my knowledge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 24, 2019, 07:36:38 AM
I don't know if there are books that already published about crypto but I think there are so many alternative way to enhance our knowledge about crypto and the way we earn. Like in this page bitcointalk.org we can learn based on personal experienced of the investors and I think this is better rather than objective type of learning like in books.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
May 24, 2019, 07:14:05 AM
Read the stuff by Nassim Nicholas Taleb.

He's a former trader (not crypto) with tons of real world advice.

He takes probability theory and turns it into real world examples.
Activity: 11
May 24, 2019, 06:31:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: