Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have paypal account even though you have bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 22490 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
I haven't used Paypal in at least 2 years, they are absolute vampires i cant wait for the day they close down.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I have paypal account and used it in the past for online transaction. But when I started to recognize bitcoin, I use it rarely on some sites because they haven't adopted bitcoin as one of payment option. Until right now, I can say that paypal's adoption is better than bitcoin's
same as bitcoin PayPal also has years of introduction. paypal early years with few users ? they need a lot of time so up in the adoption by millions of Internet users? I think it is also required by bitcoin? may be a little late. but bitcoin takes much time to be in use by many people
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I have paypal account and used it in the past for online transaction. But when I started to recognize bitcoin, I use it rarely on some sites because they haven't adopted bitcoin as one of payment option. Until right now, I can say that paypal's adoption is better than bitcoin's
of course the adoption paypal nicer than bitcoin. paypal aged 2 times older than bitcoin? they have more than 15 years old?
so paypal is experienced in the field of payment methods. paypal beginning of the year also had little adopter. time change of course with a nice spread of

although bitcoin has been running for 7 years, but bitcoin has become the world's attention. you can see a real comparison between bitcoin vs paypal here
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
of course the adoption paypal nicer than bitcoin. paypal aged 2 times older than bitcoin? they have more than 15 years old?
so paypal is experienced in the field of payment methods. paypal beginning of the year also had little adopter. time change of course with a nice spread of
Activity: 518
After see this topic paypal or bitcoin?, i'm curious who have paypal account these days.
Do you still have paypal account even though you have bitcoin?

I've rarely use paypal but on balance there is still little amount. Because not all transactions can use bitcoin as some only accept usd.
but instead I would suggest the perfect money, faster and easier to me hehe
yeah I agree with you for at the moment not all transactions can you do with bitcoin? so sometimes we have to have another payment method such as PayPal or perfect money. I have that two accounts and sometimes very helpful. when bitcoin could not count on to online shopping we can use it
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Yes i have, but i'm not use paypal anymore. Because the fee is quite big for transaction and i prefer using bitcoin for transaction, the low fee makes me use bitcoin.
Activity: 465
After see this topic paypal or bitcoin?, i'm curious who have paypal account these days.
off course there are allot of people who already has a paypal account because bitcoin came later and that is not strange. I think there would be more people using paypal instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Yes i have paypal account, Im using my paypal account for my online shop., Im using it as my buyers payments, Im accepting bitcoin paypal payment only. Sooner i will remove paypal payment. I will amplify bitcoin payments only
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have paypal but i used it only sometimes. I use it only when im buying online that bitcoin payment wont be possible. Paypal rules is very strict not like bitcoin. And paypal need too many verifications
Activity: 658
Yes, I have paypal account even though I have bitcoin, but I am not using paypal any more as they suck only and bitcoin is more beneficial than paypal, I also have some balance on paypal but still I don't care about that and using bitcoin only.
yeah I agree with you I also have a paypal account and I also have a little balance on there I get from earning a-ads.
I never shopped using paypal. if I have a large balance on paypal. normally I would convert it into bitcoin. it would be more useful
Activity: 532
i have  pay pal account because most of the times is the only option when i want to buy something online,i hate pay pal fees and strict rules i hope this will change soon.
Lol if you do not like PayPal to shop why are you still using paypal? you can shop with bitcoin? there are many traders in this forum and many tokoo online start accepting bitcoin? why do not you try shopping with bitcoin? I'm sure you'll love this
Activity: 658
Yes, I have paypal account even though I have bitcoin, but I am not using paypal any more as they suck only and bitcoin is more beneficial than paypal, I also have some balance on paypal but still I don't care about that and using bitcoin only.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I have the Paypal account. When I buy and sell things on Ebay, it is very useful. I use bitcoin when a website accepts it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Uh, of course I do. There are several million more things I can buy with paypal compared to bitcoin. I'm not gonna cripple my buying habits to make some type of political point.
Activity: 602

I have paypal account because i thought that earning in paypal is faster than bitcoin. Because i saw in group in facebook that earning in paypal is easy but i need to verify my account with my true identity but im not qualify im only 16 years old. So i decided to earn in bitcoin because here i can earn and cashout my earning without my true identity.

For Amazon products I have to use paypal; though I’m actually glad that I can now buy my games from steam using bitcoin; if Amazon does the same, it would be really amazing; all my transactions will be in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Activity: 854
i have  pay pal account because most of the times is the only option when i want to buy something online,i hate pay pal fees and strict rules i hope this will change soon.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
have paypal, but never use it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

I have paypal account because i thought that earning in paypal is faster than bitcoin. Because i saw in group in facebook that earning in paypal is easy but i need to verify my account with my true identity but im not qualify im only 16 years old. So i decided to earn in bitcoin because here i can earn and cashout my earning without my true identity.
Activity: 322

I've rarely use paypal but on balance there is still little amount. Because not all transactions can use bitcoin as some only accept usd.
but instead I would suggest the perfect money, faster and easier to me hehe
Pages:
Jump to: