Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto? - page 7. (Read 3465 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 10
on the basis of all of us if you want to get a lot of profit then you have to have a lot of capital because when you use a little capital to trade it will only get very little results. I trade using a lot of capital to get a lot of results.

For me it is not important if it is big or small capital, the important is your willingness to wait or to hold when is the right time, patient and stay calm when price is in rollercoaster ride.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
on the basis of all of us if you want to get a lot of profit then you have to have a lot of capital because when you use a little capital to trade it will only get very little results. I trade using a lot of capital to get a lot of results.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
Usually bigger is the invested summ, bigger is the income but this is a bit more complicated, i believe it is a question how much can you afford to invest because all the strategy can become an unpleasant experience and you can get at some point where do you don't have money any more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Don't forget the higher the risk, the higher your profits and vice versa. On the aspect of having to sell your property just to invest in crypto, I don't think that is the best decision. It is always advisable to invest as much as you can afford to lose

For other investors who have more funds to invests, yes, they spend big investments to get big profit too. But not all of them succeed, so we need to be more careful before making investments.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.

Well in my opinion you don't need to make big investment In crypto. Or make small capital to make profit. Just join in bounty program or any kind of campaign to make profit.
I agree. There are ways to earn without investment on the first place. I am also started with nothing but my account and find campaigns. I earned and invest some on the potential coins that now keep waiting to  increase the price. I sometimes do trading, little by little I get profit.
this is the only way for us to earn and start trading without using our own money.much bounty hunter become trader and miner too after they collect much money from bounty reward.
Activity: 336
Don't forget the higher the risk, the higher your profits and vice versa. On the aspect of having to sell your property just to invest in crypto, I don't think that is the best decision. It is always advisable to invest as much as you can afford to lose
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I was previously a publisher on Google Adsense, with a fairly high income of 500 USD per month, my capital at that time was only 100 USD to buy a domain and several articles. For now, if what you are looking for is a career on the internet without using large but profitable capital, then the right answer in my opinion is to become a Youtuber, or it could be the creator's content about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

Well in my opinion you don't need to make big investment In crypto. Or make small capital to make profit. Just join in bounty program or any kind of campaign to make profit.
I agree. There are ways to earn without investment on the first place. I am also started with nothing but my account and find campaigns. I earned and invest some on the potential coins that now keep waiting to  increase the price. I sometimes do trading, little by little I get profit.
- You should say more correctly that we are still investing but what we invest is not money, it is time and effort to get the first money, build a good account and participate in campaigns, these are the first steps of most people here. And it creates a solid foundation of knowledge that helps us grow better, while big investment will bring worse results, we do not have the accumulation of knowledge and development over time, after that we will have serious mistakes, and instead of earning profit, loss and failure will always be the first lesson
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
For me selling properties or borrowing money or getting loans are not a wise decision just to invest in crypto, !because the risk of getting broke is quite high. Better to participate on bounty campaigns and use some earnings to invest on coins/altcoin that has a bright future.
that's worst decision for us if we use hot money to invest in cryptocurrency market.imagine if our investment getting loss and we still have to pay bank loans.it dangerous our life
personally i am prefer did not make any investment if i dont have free money from my saving.working on bounty campaign and use this reward as trading capital could be best choice for us.
Actually, I like to invest in cryptocurrencies. Because I'm sure it will be a significant advantage. It's just that, we must be able to predict coins that really have potential in the future. Yes, this is too risky, but I like this.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105

I agree. There are ways to earn without investment on the first place. I am also started with nothing but my account and find campaigns. I earned and invest some on the potential coins that now keep waiting to  increase the price. I sometimes do trading, little by little I get profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

When I started crypto I didn't invest anything to start with. I just joined a lot of bounty programs from there  I got my funds for trading.
we could collect our money from bounty campaign, and after get a lot we could use it as capital to start trading.so we did not spend our money at all to start it.
A small invest of $0.10 and bring $6,000 or maybe more. The game is just patient. You still have time you can still invest low and hold them for years. Just show highly patient as much as you can bitcoins return your invest with profit.
If your capital is small, of course you need to be more patient because of the small capital the profits will not be as big as those who use large capital. so thats why many people say that if you want to be rich then you have to be dare to take risk, namely invest with large capital
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
Well, I believe that if you want big profit then make a big investment. But be sure that a company you want to engage in is legible, have experiences and a long time in the market.
Its all depends. There's chances getting rich by investing large amount of your money. If you have good patience you can invoke your all money into bitcoin but if you don't have knowledge or experience with lack of patience you'll gain lose.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
For me selling properties or borrowing money or getting loans are not a wise decision just to invest in crypto, !because the risk of getting broke is quite high. Better to participate on bounty campaigns and use some earnings to invest on coins/altcoin that has a bright future.
that's worst decision for us if we use hot money to invest in cryptocurrency market.imagine if our investment getting loss and we still have to pay bank loans.it dangerous our life
personally i am prefer did not make any investment if i dont have free money from my saving.working on bounty campaign and use this reward as trading capital could be best choice for us.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
No, I have not invested in any project before investing in the crypto market. I used my savings to invest in to earn more, and I made some profit from this.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Activity: 246
Merit: 2

Your idea is wonderfull, That's what in my mind too. If someone sell his all property just to invest big money in bitcoin and bitcoin will not win , It is possible to lose all your money. Just be smart on investing on it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0

When I started crypto I didn't invest anything to start with. I just joined a lot of bounty programs from there  I got my funds for trading.
we could collect our money from bounty campaign, and after get a lot we could use it as capital to start trading.so we did not spend our money at all to start it.
A small invest of $0.10 and bring $6,000 or maybe more. The game is just patient. You still have time you can still invest low and hold them for years. Just show highly patient as much as you can bitcoins return your invest with profit.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Yes you are right. Large investments in cryptocurrency do not always play a crucial role in making good profits. Sometimes a small investment is enough, however, in that coin or token that will develop and grow in value. It may even be a particularly obscure coin or token. Some tokens have risen in price hundreds of thousands and millions of times.
Yes I agree you can make good money doing not a great investment.For example, I made a list of coins which I want to soon buy.But I would not take risks and invest in incomprehensible (As you put it)coins.The risk is too high.I try to avoid little-known coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Well, I believe that if you want big profit then make a big investment. But be sure that a company you want to engage in is legible, have experiences and a long time in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: