Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you invest in new projects? - page 4. (Read 2371 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
January 11, 2022, 02:07:56 AM
Hello everyone, my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

I want to invest in a promising project called CheckDot. Their token sale starts this weekend and I think this is a good opportunity to successfully invest money.

Share your thoughts on such an investment. Maybe you have some interesting cases on this matter.

Not for now. investing in a new project I think it's great if the project has a strong community, Great Team, and has experienced project developers and clear use cases for the future. if there is something like what I mentioned then invest in it because there is a possibility that the project developed by them will be in great demand in the future.
theoretically what you say about the new project is very clear and precise, that it must be smart to pay attention to all aspects that have been given information about their project. but it should be remembered that scams on new projects that look good all seem to have been set up in such a way, but ultimately can't guarantee any of that.

now many smart people just want to make a momentary profit by creating a new project but not to develop it so that every time it will continue to grow new projects after the project has been completed and ignored.

developments are indeed progressing and always need a good analysis every time you want to participate and invest in new projects, it's better to be careful but not be deceived later.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
January 11, 2022, 12:46:33 AM
Hello everyone, my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

I want to invest in a promising project called CheckDot. Their token sale starts this weekend and I think this is a good opportunity to successfully invest money.

Share your thoughts on such an investment. Maybe you have some interesting cases on this matter.

Not for now. investing in a new project I think it's great if the project has a strong community, Great Team, and has experienced project developers and clear use cases for the future. if there is something like what I mentioned then invest in it because there is a possibility that the project developed by them will be in great demand in the future.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
January 09, 2022, 10:43:44 AM
Yes I invest in new and upcoming projects but I make sure I carry out my own research properly to see what they have to offer and also see how the projects have also inculcated room for expansion and addition of new features to attract more investors.New projects are good to invest in but you have to get enough information first before investing
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
January 09, 2022, 06:03:45 AM

Do you think that investing in a new project will give you a lot of profit? if you are sure of the benefits you can get then do it, but if it happens otherwise it is better to invest in old projects that have good potential tokens that have been registered in many Basars and have many exchange places., I think investing in new projects is very risky compared to the benefits obtained
Activity: 440
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 08, 2022, 10:38:57 AM
I like to invest in new projects, but what needs to be considered in investing in new projects is very thorough data analysis so as to reduce the risk of failure. there are a lot of new projects but pointing to scams that cost us money, but if it works then it's huge for her.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 10
January 08, 2022, 08:25:21 AM
I like to invest on potential new projects, But to be able to participate on the token sale it takes a lot of luck or capital.
Usually potential projects do their TGE on good platforms too like Polkastarter, RedKit, Binance Launchpad, and Bscstation. It can be said that there is a guaranteed profit if you can join the token sale. Last year I was lucky to get an allocation to join the token sale on Coinlist and made quite a profit.
coinlist or something else is for me a big money field. there is a currency search can be multiplied with a certain allocation with an increase of up to 10x. I hope those who know or don't know don't waste this. the trend of the metaverse project is very profitable I hope this trend is still long term.?
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 08, 2022, 07:02:46 AM
For now there are indeed many new projects present so we are interested in following a project that does have a mission to get satisfactory results, of course this is very dependent on the team that manages the project, if the new project we can rely on then there is no harm in following because a lot of new projects develop quickly because the targets they set can be easily achieved, If you are currently confident in CheckDot then you can participate in the project.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
January 08, 2022, 05:47:51 AM
I often participate in new projects, but before that I will do an analysis first whether the project is good or just a scam. Several times I was deceived but this did not prevent me from moving forward. Things like this will certainly be encountered by your investors, don't be afraid. Losing money is a common thing in investing, don't just stay in your comfort zone, move to make progress.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
January 08, 2022, 04:07:16 AM
I like to invest on potential new projects, But to be able to participate on the token sale it takes a lot of luck or capital.
Usually potential projects do their TGE on good platforms too like Polkastarter, RedKit, Binance Launchpad, and Bscstation. It can be said that there is a guaranteed profit if you can join the token sale. Last year I was lucky to get an allocation to join the token sale on Coinlist and made quite a profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 07, 2022, 07:44:18 PM
not for now.
investing in a new project I think it's great if the project has a strong community, Great Team, and has experienced project developers and clear use cases for the future. if there is something like what I mentioned then invest in it because there is a possibility that the project developed by them will be in great demand in the future.
Projects like what you said already exist at this time, for example Axie, Sandbox, and also several others where they are all still categorized as new because their age is still very early in the market, but the value is extraordinary.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 07, 2022, 07:28:59 PM
Investing on new projects shows level of growth.  When it comes to investments it very good to diversify on good project. If any should happen to only that single project one have their will big loss, when their others in hand their is hope to regain what have been lost.
Growth is subjective.

Someone who invests on new project doesn't necessarily mean that he's growing. He might have seen it to others that have successfully made a huge chunk for doing that.

And he's just doing the same in hope of having the same good result of making a good amount with it.
Activity: 536
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 07, 2022, 07:25:34 PM
in the last few months I stopped investing in new projects or new altcoins because I think in a declining market situation like now investing in new projects has a very high risk because new projects are usually very sensitive to market situations. the daily trading volume of new projects is usually very low and when there is a large amount of sales the price will drop drastically. After market conditions start to recover maybe I will do a re-analysis to choose which new project I will choose to invest in long term or short term.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
January 07, 2022, 02:02:52 PM
Investing in new projects could be a great source of income especially when the projects have good utility. But the issue with new projects is that there's no guarantee that the project would do well and as such they possess a higher level of risk as compared to the existing projects.

I avoid new projects because of the risk issue you mentioned. Why will anyone want to throw away their money by gambling with a new project. That is what it is investing in such projects because no one knows where the new project is heading to. Am sure most times the owners of the projects do not get the results they are expecting and that will affect the growth and success of the project. It is a hard job starting a new project. I like a project that has gained enough ground and patronage that can guarantee my investment in it.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
January 07, 2022, 12:42:35 PM
I usually invest in new and young crytocurrency project especially in good potential project and have made quite some pretty amount from them.Most profits in the crytocurrency market comes from new projects the old ones don't make it as much as them. So it is a very wise idea to invest in new crypto project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
January 07, 2022, 12:15:23 PM
Investing on new projects shows level of growth.  When it comes to investments it very good to diversify on good project. If any should happen to only that single project one have their will big loss, when their others in hand their is hope to regain what have been lost.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
January 07, 2022, 03:47:52 AM
How do you expect a new project to succeed if it lacks investors? Every new or old project needs investors for them to be successful. It will be unwise not DYOR before investing in any project or investing in what you can't afford to lose.
It's risky to invest in crypto but how do intend to be successful in crypto, if you don't take those risks. There are still new projects that are doing much better than the old project in price. It's about hodling onto them whether new or old and seeing what the future holds for both
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
January 06, 2022, 01:39:45 PM
Yeah, I like to invest in new projects, but not in every new project. If I am thinking this project is suited for me and if the project looks like it has a strong team, a strong roadmap, and strong collaboration, then I would love to checkout and be an investor in it. Otherwise, I always try to reject every project that comes to create hype, because that is a sign of scamming, like squid coin, which created too much hype and disappeared with $2 million from the market. We have to be very careful before investing in any new projects.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
January 06, 2022, 01:16:29 PM
In the event that you are fortunate to be on private deal then, at that point, more benefit since the cost is in a real sense little thought about when its sent off on market. Assuming you choose to put into new ventures, then, at that point, just contribute a sum that you can bear to lose obviously.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 339
January 06, 2022, 11:57:21 AM

Previously we had to pay attention to the concept of the project and an active team. If we believe the project will be successful, of course there is nothing wrong with trying to invest in a new project, even if it is successful, we can get big profits.
I used to invest in new projects and mostly I made a profit but now I decided not to follow it anymore because I am focusing on day trading.
I think there is nothing wrong with trying to take big profits with the same level of risk.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 06, 2022, 11:53:20 AM
Yes, of course, I am actively analyzing new projects, but not everywhere. I follow the strategy of more narrowly analyzing projects, namely in a specific blockchain ecosystem. For example, at the moment I follow the NEAR Ecosystem, there are many great projects coming out there, it is developing strongly. All projects are checked and there is little scam. For example, now I farm on WANNA SWAP with a good APR, while it is there. Everything is going great.
Pages:
Jump to: