Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know any good ways to promote a mobile application game? - page 3. (Read 1367 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
The best way on behalf of me endeavor to do this is often to form sure that the app you're trying to market is functioning for others. albeit your app is supposed to assist people, then eventually you'll do something good. However, you ought to not do anything which will hurt others, so your flood can enter the other direction. you would like to first decide what quite work you would like to endeavor.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
i don't know how promoting games works but , maybe since you can make games, you may also create your own website and show your creations there
showcasing it there will be better, i don't know how googleplay works on the games , but maybe you should try thier requirement, in that way maybe they will
be the one to promote it?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
the best way is to use media - reddit, twitter, maybe facebook. also buying ads
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
The mobile app is coming out soon! Let me know if you have any influencers with a big follower base who could give a shout out to my mobile game app.

Your game application must be distinguished and of high quality and a strong competitor to other games in order for the marketing operations to succeed easily. If you are not good at designing, you should buy a distinctive icon design for the game and all designs needed by the game and promotional images for social media. Also, promoting your game on one person's YouTube channel does not make your app popular. I advise you to hire marketers to work with you if you are not a marketing expert.
Activity: 271
Merit: 15
The mobile app is coming out soon! Let me know if you have any influencers with a big follower base who could give a shout out to my mobile game app.
try make a promotional topic on reddit or similar services

Yes, I will definitely use Reddit to push out my game. There are tons of excellent sub-reddits to showcase my project to.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
try make a promotional topic on reddit or similar services
A really good game doesn't really need anything, word of mouth can make it spread like wildfire. But if your game is yet another iteration of the same boring things everybody else does, don't expect miracles; even with spending a fortune in ads...

Concentrate in making a very good game in the first place, then let the players themselves do the promotion on their own.

Any money you spend in ad/promotion, could have been spent in the game itself to make it better. Today there is internet and social media, people already recommend things they like to their peers without any referral gimmicks, spend that money in the actual thing!.
about all your points mate?what i remember is the damn silly game ,nonsense and annoying but becomes very popular because people talked about this in all side of the social media platforms and this i 'flappy Bird' i remmber years ago when i am playing Clash of Clans then this Bird comes out from nowhere and become popular instantly,i believe this is what you are pointing that players will talk about the game and they will be the one responsible to turn this popular.

It took Flappy Bird 6 months to take off because the developer did no marketing or advertising, if I were to spend 6 months advertising and marketing, I could perhaps gain some good traction for sure, as Flappy Bird was an extremely unique kind of game. I rather am working for success full force.

I am also looking for testers for my new mobile game app, I will make a separate thread for this request. However, if you surely do not want to miss it, join my Discord - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px   
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
A really good game doesn't really need anything, word of mouth can make it spread like wildfire. But if your game is yet another iteration of the same boring things everybody else does, don't expect miracles; even with spending a fortune in ads...

Concentrate in making a very good game in the first place, then let the players themselves do the promotion on their own.

Any money you spend in ad/promotion, could have been spent in the game itself to make it better. Today there is internet and social media, people already recommend things they like to their peers without any referral gimmicks, spend that money in the actual thing!.
about all your points mate?what i remember is the damn silly game ,nonsense and annoying but becomes very popular because people talked about this in all side of the social media platforms and this i 'flappy Bird' i remmber years ago when i am playing Clash of Clans then this Bird comes out from nowhere and become popular instantly,i believe this is what you are pointing that players will talk about the game and they will be the one responsible to turn this popular.

Thank you for your input!

I agree with you, however, I will spice things up by offering prizes to win for whoever reaches a certain level in the game. I suppose it will make things roll a little fast, I see it as a catalyst.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

My mobile game app is already being tested on Google Play, so, I will soon emerge myself into advertising and marketing it. if you have any contacts that could help me, let me know.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
Thank you for your input! I will sure try guest posting together with other approaches to getting out my mobile game app  Smiley

Are you aware you can do this on Google Playstore? but it is specifically for Android applications. Your app is probably iOS application which is more expensive to list on Apple App store?
You could also try Facebook ad. It should be cheaper than paying YouTubers with good subscribers 
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
Why not to join in gaming sites in order to promote your gaming application? Besides you can do some link building and internet marketing for your gaming site. Those methods will help you to promote your gaming website easily. All the best!
Activity: 48
No. You need to buy ads
brand new
Activity: 0
It depends on the genre of your game I guess. But reading articles and developer forums is a great idea indeed. You may also buy an advertisement if you have any budget left.
It depends on the genre of your game I guess. But reading articles and developer forums is a great idea indeed. You may also buy an advertisement if you have any budget left.

I am looking forward to getting small-medium sized YouTubers to make a video about them playing the mob app.

Do you know any such YouTubers?
Thank you for the info. Let me know of more ways I could play upon to make my game more known.  Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 51
https://deepuezy.selly.store
I am about to develop and publish my first mob app game. Do you know any good ways to make it gain more popularity with the lowest costs possible?

Perhaps you know someone who runs a website or has a YouTube channel who might be interested to review it and play it for their viewers to see.

The game will be simple yet nerve tingling.

You can promote it via. YouTube, a Simple Website using a FREE Template / Blog, Google Ads etc.

You may also join some forums where posting about these topics are allowed and search for the respective category and post the link of your game over there.

Make sure you upload your game to Google Playstore / App Store by paying the one time registration fee of $25 or so, such that the users can download the game directly instead of downloading the .apk file and then installing it (which people may not trust easily)

Apart from that, if you are planning to sell this Game online then you can publish it on Envato Market;
https://codecanyon.net/category/mobile
https://codecanyon.net/category/mobile/android
https://codecanyon.net/category/mobile/ios

This way your game would get some hits and at the same time you may get some earnings too.

Do note if you are planning to sell it on Envato then make sure you keep the price on the lower side at the initial stage, else the chances are less that users would buy it at the initial phase.

Wish you a good luck with your first mobile game..  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Well, I'll just miss some obvious ones like ads so let's get further. If you have a website, you definitely need to invest some money in search engine optimisation. You can use https://linklifting.com/ for example or a similar service if you find one. And it should help you to get more traffic which equals to more downloads.
Pages:
Jump to: