Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know? Bitcoin Price Drops - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:05:45 AM
Bitcoin is fairly close to the bottom here. The ongoing wave of mass adoption won't let it sink much further. It's too well-known now. Full Bull by mid April so it's better to hold than regret later, IMHO.

Okay Thanks.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
March 28, 2018, 02:54:37 AM
Every other crypto currency following botcoin price fall . Check marketcap its reduced less than 300 billion means lots of money going out of crypto space . Still chances are there for ETH , NEO , TRX ,EOS , Kucoin shares , BNB , Centra , Power ledger . These project i mentioned because of active team and great product.
Activity: 84
Merit: 7
Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!
March 28, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
The best cryptocurrency? There is no best. Every crypto has its good and bads. But some crypto coins are a lot more popular and useful than others.

The next coin would probably be ethereum or litecoin. I'd vote more towards Ethereum because it's already on coinbase. Crypto has been around for 10 years, but only these two alts have made it to coinbase. That tells you something.

Remember that eth and LTC made it to coinbase before they became heavy hitters. I believe eth was only $200 when it hit CB, also LTC was only $45 when it hit CB. I do believe that CB knows how to pick their coins, and I see them passively saying that ETH or LTC will reach BTC's milestone price of $2,000 or more.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 02:48:46 AM
Bitcoin is fairly close to the bottom here. The ongoing wave of mass adoption won't let it sink much further. It's too well-known now. Full Bull by mid April so it's better to hold than regret later, IMHO.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 02:42:00 AM
Do you know?

Twitter’s announcement has coincided with another Bitcoin price drop, though this one has been pretty minor in comparison.

The digital token is worth $7950 (~£5625) at the time of publication. Ahead of the announcement it had been worth well over $8000. That said, Bitcoin’s price is unpredictable at the best of times, and its value has fallen heavily since the turn of the year.

What is next after Bitcoin? I want to invest in another currency. Reply Fast....
Pages:
Jump to: