Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU KNOW GLOBALBITCOINDOUBLER IS SCAM OR LEGIT? - page 2. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Maybe, I don't know is it hyip or really investment corparation. But I was invest some websites in the past. Some websites still paying when I look to hyip monitors.

What do you think exactly about this?

This "company" is promising annualized returns of at least one trillion percent (1,000,000,000,000 %). Let that sink in for a moment. What type of business do you think can really generate this kind of return, yet have so much trouble raising capital that they need to convince random people on the internet? What kind of business can generate this kind of return at all?

There is no doubt that it is a ponzi scheme. If any ponzi scheme is paying out it means that they still have a steady influx of victims, not that they are legitimate.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It's a ponzi scheme, which is a type of confidence scam.

Maybe, I don't know is it hyip or really investment corparation. But I was invest some websites in the past. Some websites still paying when I look to hyip monitors.

What do you think exactly about this?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It's a ponzi scheme, which is a type of confidence scam.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi,

I was surfing on the faucet sites. I saw sweety banner of globalbitcoindoubler.com
They have investment plans, always stole my money like this sites.

What do you think about this site? Is it legit or scam? I think to invest cause of it's new site, but I still proud about this.
I don't want to lose my money again like past Smiley Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: