Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU KNOW HEALTH IS WEALTH ? - page 2. (Read 597 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 190
January 25, 2022, 12:35:50 PM
Really? How about "wealth is health"?

There's a saying in Spanish, that would translate like this: "health is what's important. Money comes and goes".
Then there was a comedian who used to joke: "money is what's important. Health comes and goes".
So, who's right?
Take Covid, for example, as it's the last and biggest threat to public health. Would countries like the US be almost fully vaccinated (bullshit notwithstanding) against it, if it wasn't a wealthy country?
Meanwhile, some of the poorest countries in the world also happen to have the lowest vaccination rates.

So here's a novel concept: what if it's not an "either/or" thing, but they actually go hand in hand?
How healthy can you be, if you can't pay for the medicines, medical care, and ultimately the food and accommodations to keep yourself in good shape?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
January 22, 2022, 12:14:02 PM
Indeed it is, simply because we only have one life to live and you can not buy it anywhere else should you not take care of one self...i suppose health can be among the most priceless things one can ever have.

Health is the primary thing human suppose to make sure is in order, because you can be rich but you don't have standard health  but you will not enjoy the money, health is wealth and health is power, from the plans
Very true, health and time are some of the things that money can not buy, which is why within our means we need to take good care of ourselves.
Activity: 396
Merit: 30
January 22, 2022, 07:52:08 AM
Good health is a great blessing of God. It is said"If there is health, there is the world" Nothing is more precious than health. We can perform everything if we are in good health. In the absence of good health, there is no charm, no taste, and no attraction in life. So health is the wealth and capital of our life. We should care about our health and avoid all such things that destroy our health.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
January 20, 2022, 05:01:26 PM
Well, to some extent, I agree with you, looking at how others wear disposable masks on their chins.

In my country, in connection with this careless attitude, they introduced fines for wearing Masks incorrectly, lol, another idiotic bill, (given the workload of judges and errors in the preparation of the protocol, this fine remains only on paper). Moreover, you still have to pay a fine if your mask is made by hand.

By the way, I did not suspect that there might be someone on the forum older than Vod or Philipma1957 ... take care of yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
January 19, 2022, 12:38:13 PM
I'm 79, and I only visit the doctor if I break a bone or something.

I haven't been vaccinated for over 70 years, and I done get the 'flu or colds.  I think I had Covid, but It was gone the next day.

I don't wear a mask, as I don't want to re-breath my own excrement, and masks don't protect you anyway.

btw, you didn't mention the most important things.
Get out into the sunshine to keep up your vitamin "D" levels
Make sure you get enough minerals including zinc.
Don't use seed oils for cooking or as spreads. Stick to butter, olive and coconut oil
Minimise your sugar consumption.

Activity: 98
Merit: 36
January 16, 2022, 09:57:47 PM
People don't care for themselves while tryna chase Money... A little of self care we could do for ourselves are Viz ;
Eating something green everyday.
Have a regular doctor visits.
Workout three to four days weekly.
Spend good time for yourself.
Have daily and enough sex.
Go get two to three times body massage monthly.
Watch and listen to what makes you laugh.
Stay cautious of your environment and be observant.
Covids still around the block,get yourself vaccinated, protect yourself further against it

Self care is  mandatory!

Pages:
Jump to: